Chapter 45

The research institute always prepares food, but it is all durable food. He Lao and the others cannot say that they lack food and drink in the research institute, but it is true that they have not eaten hot rice and hot dishes for a long time.

There are some foods that can be stored in the Shenyu space, such as cured fish and bacon. As for vegetables, she has a lot of seeds, which gave birth to potatoes, Chinese cabbage, peppers, and the cucumbers she produced before. meal.

In the last days, such a sumptuous meal is rare.

"This wood-type ability is very good, amazing." He Lao gave a thumbs up and looked cheerful.

Shen Yu smiled: "There's still time now, and it won't be so convenient when we're on the road."

Boss He waved his hand: "What's the matter? It's not that we can't bear hardships, we just do our research well. "

Because there are more people, the portion of the dishes is also very large. Shen Yu and the others all found bowls and chopsticks, and they all ate happily.

Especially after a meal, the fruit is still full.

The first-level ability users who came to participate in this rescue mission are not so comfortable. Not to mention the most dangerous places, they did not go to the most dangerous places. They said that this delicious and delicious food made their adventure worth it.

Because there was no danger, the first-level ability users in the night vigil took the initiative to stand up, so that Shen Yu and the others could have a good rest.

Shen Yu and Shen Xin and Chen Jiajia were in the same room, all three were tired, especially Shen Yu, she almost packed herself up, fell on the bed and fell asleep.

Shen Xin slept on the left of Shen Yu, and Chen Jiajia slept on the right of Shen Yu. The two-meter big bed in the master bedroom was more than enough for the three girls to sleep.

Chen Jiajia was also heartless, and not long after Shen Yu fell asleep, she also slept with her.

And Shen Xin woke up suddenly in the middle of the night. She dreamed something... something she didn't want to see. Although she has enough strength now, she can protect herself, but sometimes dreams are not affected by strength. Every time I dream about those things, I always get irritated.

I want to go out and kill zombies.

Shen Xin turned over and was about to get up, but she had an extra arm on her body.

"It's okay, go back to sleep." A vague voice came, with an irresistible tenderness, Shen Xin was startled, she slowly turned around, lay flat, and turned her head to look at Shen Yu.

Obviously did not wake up, but Shen Yu seemed to feel her emotional agitation and comforted her.

The violent urge to destroy the world quietly dissipated, Shen Xin closed her eyes again, and slept very peacefully in the second half of the night, without dreaming at all.

When she woke up the next day, Shen Xin was still a little dazed, but she slept so comfortably that she wanted to stay in bed and couldn't get up.

"Let's wash up and have something to eat, we're going back today." Shen Yu called out to Shen Xin.

Shen Xin slowly got up.

Today's breakfast was mung bean porridge and steamed sweet potatoes. Shen Yu also opened two bottles of mustard to eat with him.

The three old people He Lao and Shen Xin had an extra glass of milk and a boiled egg. He Lao and the others didn't want it at first, but Shen Yu said that they needed to make up for it. Now they can eat more if they can. Following the persuasion, let them take care of their health, but they refused, but finally took it.

"I'm going to take the time to collect some more things." Shen Yu and Wu Chengyu discussed: "If there is a seed store, I will stock up on more seeds, if there is no seed shop, I will stock up on bacon, ham, and eggs, duck eggs, etc. Plant things that I can't produce."

Wu Chengyu: "...Do you have that much space?"

She had collected enough things before. According to what Shen Yu said, she also put some useful equipment on the negative sixth and seventh floor. , is her space ability a little perverted?

"Well... I've been promoted again, and the space has become a little bigger." Shen Yu was more euphemistic.

Wu Chengyu: "..."

This time, the indoctrination and promotion was actually directly instilled into the wood-type ability. The wood-type ability is level six. Although the other two types did not jump as big as the wood-type ability, they both reached the fourth level. Not to mention the light system ability, the space is doubled.

Shen Yu has also considered it carefully. After all, she still has such a large space, and there will not be a few people in the city center who have the strength to venture in for a period of time. She now collects some things and will not have much impact on other survivors.

And more importantly... eggs, duck, eggs and bacon are really difficult to produce in a short period of time!

She brought back some more eggs, maybe she could even hatch chicks? right?

Wu Chengyu knew that what Shen Yu said made sense, so he agreed after thinking.

Because Shen Yu was strong enough, it was only Shen Yu and Shen Xin who went to collect things in the end.

He Lao and the others need protection. Shen Xin said that she also has a small space and needs to replenish supplies.

Both Shen Yu and Shen Xin were not reluctant to kill zombies, and the target was directly at the shopping mall. Moreover, Shen Yu had the advanced ability that Shen Xin strongly fed, and they could easily deal with any zombies they encountered.

It's just that Xiao Teng came to Shen Yu shortly after and cried, saying that none of the zombies killed by Shen Xin could find the crystal nucleus.

"The crystal cores of zombies I killed are enough. We can kill a lot of them when we go out later. Would you like to give Xinxin's to her?" Shen Yu reassured Xiaoteng.

Xiao Teng was awkward for a moment, revealing the meaning of 'I don't care about humans with cubs', and then went to kill the zombies himself.

Shen Yu's goal is to fill up the space. She mainly collects seasonings, meats, and some candies, but she doesn't forget clothes, quilts, shower gels, shampoo, and other daily necessities, as well as milk powder. She has collected some wine in the space.

Shen Xin's space is not big, it's only about ten cubic meters. Originally, she still had things in her space, but it was filled up very quickly at this time, and almost all Shen Yu was collecting things behind.

What kind of maternity dresses, maternity pillows, and so on, she collected a lot of bits and pieces, and she didn't forget to stock up on gasoline.

In this regard, the pregnant woman Shen Xin: "..."

In addition to the shopping mall, Shen Yu also swept two or three pharmacies, and when the space was completely filled, she was satisfied: "Let's go, let's go meet them."

Although Shen Yu and the two went to collect supplies, they It was not too far away from the main force, and quickly caught up.

The way out of the city was very smooth, no other high-level zombies appeared, and even the first-level ability users who followed Shen Yu and the others had broken through the second-level.

When they left City N, it was time for them to separate.

Because of the need to save time, Wu Chengyu, who originally decided to go to the safety zone of N City to pay these power users, decided to go directly to Beijing after discussing with Shen Yu. As for the rewards of these power users, we will start with Shen Yu. out of space.

Of course, they can actually pay the most important reward, because it is the potion for purifying the crystal core.

- A small stick of the size of a little finger.

This is the most important reward. Most of the power users are satisfied and scattered, but only two power users remain.

They want to go to Beijing to find their relatives.

In the beginning, they would participate in this mission, just to help the team go to Beijing, but now it seems that there are many benefits to joining the team.

The number of people in the team has been reduced, and there are now ten power users and six scientific researchers.

A team of 16 people, Shen Yu and the others found a bus, Wu Chengyu and his team could drive, and an off-road vehicle to explore the way, the bus had some seats removed, arranged a little, and built two shops, why? When they need a rest, they can sleep directly in the car.

And with Shen Yu there, I have enough fruit every day. At the beginning, it was grapes, followed by bananas and apples. They were all grown in large pots. Shen Yu controlled the plants not to grow too large. When three fruits come out, it will not overwhelm the crop.

Relying on their strength, Shen Yu and the others went to Beijing almost in a straight line. They encountered a zombie tide more than once on the way. If it was a small zombie tide of several hundred zombies, they would push it directly. If it was two or three thousand zombies. The above medium-sized zombie tide, the bus will bypass, and the off-road will carry a few people to kill a circle to increase the storage capacity of crystal cores.

If they encounter a large zombie tide of seven or eight thousand... Shen Yu and the others have only encountered it once. At that time, they quickly avoided it, and Wu Chengyu also notified the nearby security area to let them pay attention to vigilance.

The medicine to purify the crystal nucleus needs to be made with the crystal nucleus. Although there are not many brought out from the research institute, He Lao and the others are in the car. Make more potions, at least Shen Yu and his group have enough potions, and they also began to absorb crystal cores as a way to improve their strength.

This has little effect on Shen Yu, her strength is too strong, and low-level crystal cores have not improved her much. After all, it takes time to absorb crystal cores. If she has that time, she might as well exercise her physique silently, and then rely on herself to improve her abilities. .

And there are vines.

After being lethargic, Xiaoteng woke up to a level 5 mutant plant, and its appetite was much larger. When Shen Yu's crystal nucleus was fed to it, the energy it fed back was enough for Shen Yu to surpass the ability user who absorbed the crystal nucleus.

It was a smooth journey along the way, except for one thing.

Shen Yu felt that the gentle young man named Xiao Chengguang had a strange attitude towards her, and seemed to be a little too good.

Although he looks gentle and treats everyone well, Shen Yu can clearly feel that Xiao Chengguang treats her differently.

Just like now...

Shen Yu, who found a place to rest at night, stretched his arms and legs, and saw Xiao Chengguang walking over with a transparent potion, he said to Shen Yu in a warm voice, "Miss Shen, this is my new The drug developed can increase a person's absorption of crystal nuclei. I have done the experiment, and it is safe."

"Have you done the experiment?" Shen Yu was suspicious: "Who is used for the experiment?"

"Use myself." Xiao Chengguang smiled: "By the way, I also awakened the power, but it is a water system with low attack power, but it is enough to do a little experiment."

"Shen Yu, I have a few three here. Grade Crystal Nucleus." Lu Xingyue suddenly came over, he glanced at the medicine Xiao Chengguang handed over, and said lightly, "Shen Yu is strong, just relying on the first- and second-level crystal cores, she will not be able to absorb it all day. Saturated, this thing is useless to her, you should keep it, if you are stronger, we can protect one less person."