Chapter 52

A deal was negotiated for two hours.

By the end of the game, both parties were satisfied.

Shen Yu left the conference room. The bosses in the conference room were not in a hurry to leave. Big boss A looked at Grandpa Shen, who was barely speaking during the negotiation, and said with emotion, "Old Shen, you really have a good granddaughter.

" Fortunately, this little girl is also lucky." Grandpa Shen's mouth was modest, but in fact the folds on his face burst into laughter.

Several other bigwigs also looked funny.

But more than that, it is envy in my heart.

After all, this little girl is not only strong, but also kind-hearted. She wants those materials at an extraordinarily low price. She doesn't want them to increase the price. It's really half-selling and half-giving.

Think about a few juniors in your family...

Forget it, it's fine if you don't grow crooked, or don't ask too much, it's easy to get angry with yourself.

When Shen Yu went out, he saw Chu Yang again.

She did not expect that two hours later, Chu Yang was still there.

Although he couldn't go to the important position over the conference room, he could wait for Shen Yu outside.

When Shen Yu came out, Chu Yang's eyes lit up, and he hurriedly walked over: "Hello, my name is Chu Yang, I'm a third-level dual-element ability user, and I want to make friends with you."

"...I'm sorry . , I still have something to do." Shen Yu just wanted to avoid him.

Chu Yang: "Hey? By the way, I have some chocolate here. I don't usually like to eat it. Can I exchange it with you for something else?"

Chu Yang could see that Shen Yu didn't like people who came too close to him. He was going to give chocolates directly, but when he thought that Shen Yu wouldn't pick it up, his words changed.

Shen Yu: "...No need, I have it."

Does she look like someone who is short of supplies?

"I..." Chu Yang scratched his head embarrassedly: "Did I scare you? I actually... actually fell in love with you at first sight, so can you give me a chance?"

Shen Yu showed an embarrassed smile "I'm sorry, I can't."

"Ah? You think about it? I'm very strong, I can protect you..." Chu Yang still wanted to sell himself, but he already knew that Shen Yu met with the leaders and knew that Shen Yu The important people who saw Shen Yu's embarrassment came over to help Shen Yu stop Chu Yang.

Shen Yu took the opportunity to slip away.

When Chu Yang was thrown away, the doubts that Shen Yu had suppressed before rose again.

If this person named Chu Yang really just fell in love with her at first sight, it shouldn't cause her intuitive rejection, so what is the problem?

——After

being stopped again, Chu Yang was going to be irritable.

"This ignorant woman, what is she doing to be arrogant? What is she now? If she is the zombie emperor, I can still understand, just like she is now, I am willing to coax her, what else does she want?

" Please pay attention to the task time, you only have ten days. 】

"I know!" Chu Yang couldn't help but cursed in his heart: "Didn't you say she should have become a zombie emperor by now? If she becomes a zombie emperor, it might be a better strategy, and now I have to let her. Do I turn her into a zombie emperor? Forget it, I'll go to Rourou first, and I'll talk about her later."

[Please pay attention to the task time, the host will be obliterated if it expires. 】

"I see, isn't there ten days left?" Chu Yang became more and more disgusted.

But Shen Yu, who got rid of Chu Yang, did not go back immediately, but turned around and found a few people.

After everything was done, she returned to the villa.

Just after returning from outside, Shen Yu and the others agreed to rest for a few days. Shen Yu would also go to the research institute every day for the past few days, and would also visit Grandpa Shen, and then she found that she could meet Chu Yang every day.

And Chu Yang didn't know if he was stimulated by something, so he started to use things to confess to Shen Yu frantically.

What kind of food, chocolate, snacks, these are all standard, and even more crazy, there is a bunch of flowers every day, which are fresh flowers. It is estimated that which wood-type power user gave birth to?

Chu Yang was not afraid of being seen at all, and he even deliberately let people see him and made a frantic confession to Shen Yu.

Shen Yu: "..."

She didn't go out after that. How could she know that if she didn't go out, Chu Yang could still come to her villa to confess.

After the end of the world, this kind of peach-colored gossip is really not much, Chu Yang's behavior has attracted a lot of attention, and even Shen Yu has been paid attention.

Shen Yu couldn't bear it anymore, so he discussed with Chen Jiajia and the others: "Let's go collect supplies."

Can't she just run because this person is nervous, can't she run?

As soon as he said run, Shen Yu decided to take his teammates away.

But before she left, she still remembered to leave enough vegetables and fruits for Old He and Grandpa Shen. After all, she planned to fill up the space and come back after going out.

But the surprise was that this time Lu Xingyue had something to do and couldn't go out with him, so the only people who went out were Shen Yu, Chen Jiajia and Shen Xin.

As soon as he thought of leaving the base, he would stay away from that stupid critic of Chu Yang, and Shen Yu was extremely happy.

However, this happiness disappeared when she saw Chu Yang in downtown Beijing, and her expression became solemn.

She had guessed before, but now she has really confirmed her guess.

When he was at the base, Chu Yang might be able to know Shen Yu's whereabouts by bribing some people, or by making people stare at Shen Yu, giving him a chance to keep up with Shen Yu.

But after leaving the base and arriving in downtown Beijing, she didn't think that Chu Yang could find anyone else to stare at her.

Shen Yu turned around and left without hesitation, Chu Yang quickly followed: "Shen Yu, it's fate that we can meet at this time. It just so happens that I can protect you..."

Before he could finish speaking, a water blade fell on him. On the ground in front of the toes, a gap was cut out of the concrete: "I don't care why you approach me, but Chu Yang, let me tell you, there is a limit to my patience."

Chu Yang paused and looked up. When it came to Shen Yu's particularly cold expression.

Although Shen Yu had been avoiding him all the time before, his attitude could not be regarded as cold, but Chu Yang actually felt it now... Shen Yu seemed to have murderous intentions?

Killing intent?

Chu Yang wondered if he felt wrong.

However, his task has counted down to five days, and he has no choice. Shen Yu refuses to eat hard and soft, what can he do?

The worst thing now is that Shen Yu seems to be stronger than him.

Where does he get it?

[If the host is willing to pay a certain price and let me replace the host for one minute, the host still has hope to complete the task. 】The system suddenly made a sound.

However, Chu Yang refused directly: "I don't believe that I can't do anything about it.

[The host can think slowly, you still have time.] The system does not force it.

Chu Yang felt that he could still be saved, and he looked at Shen Yu with deep affection. Expression: "I just like you, I approach you because I like you. "

Rourou, Xuanxuan, sister Qingmei..." Shen Yu counted six or seven people, and she said, "Do you want me to continue?" Chu Yang 's

expression froze.

Although he didn't think what was wrong with him having more women, he still had an inexplicable guilty conscience when faced with such a powerful Shen Yu, but an inexplicable hope arose: "You Is it because they are angry? I swear, they are not as important as you, I have only responsibility for them, and I am most sincere to you. "

Shen Yu's eyebrows jumped fiercely again: "Go away!"

Needless to say to those who couldn't tell, Shen Yu mercilessly set fire to the middle, and she and Chen Jiajia and Shen Xin left directly.

When the wall of fire in front of Chu Yang disappeared, the three of Shen Yu had disappeared.

Chu Yang cursed fiercely.

The confidence at the beginning had long since disappeared. He didn't understand why Shen Yu was so difficult to serve, so difficult to deal with. Didn't he show sincerity? Why is Shen Yu so awkward?

And even if Shen Yu's own strength is good, but if a woman's strength is too strong, no one will like it, and only he will not dislike it.

He is still one of the powerhouses, and he doesn't dislike Shen Yu's straight daughter's incomprehensible amorous feelings, but Shen Yu doesn't know what is good or bad.

If it wasn't for the mission, he wouldn't want to approach Shen Yu.

What's wrong with a woman who can only see with one face!

Wait for him to get people, huh!

Shen Yu didn't know what Chu Yang was thinking. She saw that all of Chu Yang's grievances were vented on the zombies. Killing zombies is not soft. After killing a wave of zombies and watching the crystal cores increase little by little, Shen Yu did this. Feel better.

"This Chu Yang...isn't he a little sick?" Chen Jiajia couldn't help complaining, she killed two zombies and wondered, "Does he think he is good? Even if Brother Lu is better than her, I don't know where he went. "

...Brother Lu?" Shen Yu was puzzled.

"Cough, it's Lu Xingyue." Chen Jiajia saw Shen Yu's unsure look, and asked tentatively, "You don't know, right?"

What do you know?

Shen Yu really didn't react for a while. How could she know that she was confused, but Chen Jiajia laughed instead: "It's fine if you don't know, we don't need to know, hehe."

How could her best friend be chased away so easily? ? She didn't make an assist.

Although Lu Xingyue is a good person, her best friend is even better!

Shen Xin glanced at Chen Jiajia, who was smirking, with an expression on her face that was indescribable.

But as time passed, neither Shen Xin nor Chen Jiajia could do it so easily.

The three of Shen Yu have been in the urban area for the past few days, and they are still in the area with the most zombies.

They are relying on their own strength, and Shen Yu and Xiao Teng cheat, they can rest well at night, after all, when Xiao Teng grows up and surrounds their room, even the zombies outside can't smell them, and they will definitely stay away. Let them get a good night's sleep.

They don't have a specific route either, they just kill wherever they want, and it stands to reason that there is no such thing as a road map.

However, under such circumstances, Shen Yu and the others could still bump into Chu Yang again and again.

It would be really funny to say what kind of heart it is. Facing this strange situation, Shen Yu couldn't relax at all.

Even Shen Xin was so annoyed by Chu Yang's appearance, she took advantage of Chen Jiajia to take a bath at night, and whispered to Shen Yu, "Why don't you just kill him while you're in the city... let's just kill him, I don't think he's bringing anything with him. Mind."

Shen Yu rubbed his eyebrows with a headache: "It's not good to kill people at will..."

If they kill people just because they can't stand Chu Yang, wouldn't their bottom line be lowered again?

However, Chu Yang is indeed becoming more and more dangerous.

Shen Yu hesitated to make a decision.

"Little fish!" Chen Jiajia, whose hair was soaked with dampness, rushed out of the bathroom with a solemn expression: "There is a circle of high-level zombies outside."