Chapter 32

When he knew that his ability could actually treat zombie viruses, Zhou Ping's first reaction was not happiness, but regret.

It's a pity that I didn't wake up sooner and didn't save others.

Shen Yu was silent for a while before comforting: "Uncle Zhou, at least we have a lot of people who survived this time."

Only then did Zhou Ping cheer up.

Originally, in his expectation, it would be good for them to survive five or six people, but now the situation is that only seven people have died.

Forty-two people were infected, seven people died, and the mortality rate was one in six. For a zombie infection, the mortality rate was surprisingly low.

"It's good for so many people to survive, it's good for so many people to survive." Zhou Ping was very pleased, but at the same time there was a slight doubt in his heart.

Now that everyone is awake, they are also ready to return to the base.

If the previous zombie tide came again, they really couldn't bear it.

Fang Yuan also woke up, and what he had awakened was the aggressive fire-type power he wanted. As for Cheng Lin, two of them were alive, and one of them had turned into a zombie. Overall, the situation was fine.

It's just that a companion died after all, and that person was still a good friend with Cheng Lin and another person, and the two of them were in the lowest mood.

No one spoke in the back compartment for a while.

In another car, Zhou Ping was asking a soldier who had been awake all the time: "Did anything unusual happen this time?"

"Report sir, I don't know what unusual thing you are talking about. ." The soldier replied sternly.

Zhou Ping: "Is there anyone who has been awake doing something? This time the survival rate is so high, if we can know the secret, we can save a lot of people." The

soldier thought for a while: "No, only Miss Shen Take us to make ice packs for people."

But they have used ice packs before.

didn't work.

Zhou Ping didn't give up, and asked carefully, not letting go of the slightest details, and even asked the second and third people, or asked separately, but everyone said the same.

Nothing different happens.

As if they were lucky this time, most of them are the lucky ones below one percent.

This answer disappointed Zhou Ping.

After all, if there is a trick to the awakening ability, it can maintain five-sixths every time... No, as long as the awakening rate can be maintained at one-half, the chances of human survival will be much higher.

After all, the one who survived was the supernatural being.

But after asking so many times, Zhou Ping probably confirmed that this incident is a small probability event.

When he returned to the base, Zhou Ping discovered that the mutant plant that had been following them and guarding them disappeared for some time. Zhou Ping looked for Shen Yu with a serious face: "Shen Yu, what about that mutant plant? After all, its strength is too strong, I I hope you don't leave it outside at will."

"I know, it's here now." Shen Yu raised his wrist and rolled up his sleeves, revealing a whole body of blue, only the thickness of Shen Yu's little finger, wrapped around its head and tail , like a bracelet of vines.

No, not like a vine, this is that vine.

When Zhou Ping's eyes fell, the vines shook their leaves proudly.

"...has become so small?" Zhou Ping was incredulous.

"Yes." Shen Yu was also surprised by Xiao Teng's change at first, but soon, her surprise turned into relief.

After all, such a small vine is always more convenient to carry than such a big one. The vine is too big and threatening, which will make people feel uneasy.

"Alright." Zhou Ping touched his nose embarrassedly, opened his mouth, and whispered, "Well, Xiao Shen, I have something I want to discuss with you."

"What is it? Uncle Zhou, just say it."

"That's it... can you give me a leaf of it? I suspect... the reason why so many people survived this time is because of it..." Zhou Ping added quickly: "But don't worry, we will not forcibly requisition it. It's it, I just want to make sure, if it's really it, I hope you can help me in a few days here."

This request is not too much, Shen Yu agreed and exchanged some wood-type abilities for the one given by Xiaoteng. A leaf was given to Zhou Ping, she smiled: "Uncle Zhou, Xiaoteng is my teammate, if it can really help, of course I won't stop it, I also hope this is the reason of Xiaoteng, if so, not only S The city safety zone, other safety zones can also get more protection." "No matter what the result is, I will thank you for the people first."