Chapter 5

Shen Yu was not going to go back to the dormitory. Originally, if it was just her and Chen Jiajia, she was going to go back to the dormitory. She remembered that there was a glass of water in the dormitory. Throwing that thing down could attract zombies.

But before she left, she deliberately locked the dormitory door, in order to minimize the possible attention - after all, her dormitory was too clean.

Now she has brought someone she doesn't know with her, so of course she won't go.

The few people didn't stop when they went upstairs before. The zombies on the second floor were still there, so Shen Yu simply went directly to the second floor.

The wooden sticks in her and Chen Jiajia's hands were still there, and there were only three zombies on the second floor. Before entering, Shen Yu confirmed and asked the black-haired youth, "Is it okay for you to kill a zombie alone?" The black-

haired youth nodded silently.

Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia looked at each other, nodded, and said to the black-haired youth, "One for each person, and the innermost one will be handed over to you."

"Okay." The

black-haired youth was very agile. The gust of wind made the two approaching zombies turn their heads slowly, and he had already met the innermost zombie.

Of course Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia would not lose their chains at such a time, so they rushed up.

The black-haired young man rushed over from the boys' dormitory with others, and he was also familiar with dealing with zombies. Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia also had experience, and the three zombies only took a minute for them.

However, Shen Yu looked at it like this, and he was eyeing... the iron pipe of the black-haired youth's mobile phone.

The iron pipe is good, it is much more lethal than the wooden stick, and the iron pipe seems to have a long arm, not as thick as Shen Yu's wrist, so it should be easy to hold.

Maybe it was Shen Yu's eyes that were too obvious, the black-haired young man looked back at Shen Yu and quickly looked away.

"Classmate, where did you find this iron pipe?" Shen Yu looked at the iron pipe without blinking, giving him no glance at all.

"..." The black-haired youth pursed his lips and said nothing.

"Is it inconvenient to say? Forget it." Shen Yu looked away with difficulty and smiled politely at the black-haired young man.

"No." The black-haired youth lowered his eyes, "I did it, if you want...I will do it for you later."

"What did you do?" Shen Yu reacted: "You are also a power user? Your power Control metal?"

No wonder.

Where did they come from such dangerous objects in this university, if it was supernatural, it would be normal.

The black-haired youth acquiesced, Shen Yu thought for a while, and smiled at the black-haired youth: "Can you make a handy weapon for me and my friend then? We will pay the appropriate reward."

"... Good." The black-haired youth nodded in agreement.

"Get to know me, my name is Shen Yu, and this is my good friend Chen Jiajia." Since there was going to be cooperation, Shen Yu made a self-introduction, looked around, and asked the black-haired youth, "Is there a way to open a door? Is it?"

"My name is Lu Xingyue, I know you." Lu Xingyue followed Shen Yu's movements to look around and asked, "Which one do you want to open?"

"This one." Shen Yu pointed The one with the obvious crashing sound.

Lu Xingyue's ability seemed to be very useful, Shen Yu only saw his hand on the door lock, and after more than ten seconds passed, he looked back at Shen Yu, nodded, and opened the door directly!

Originally, the zombies inside were crowded at the door. When the door was pushed open, two of those slow-moving zombies stumbled to the ground, and one was still standing, but Lu Xingyue had already smashed it with an iron rod.

When he was killing zombies separately before, Shen Yu was resting at most to see if Lu Xingyue had dropped the chain. Now, watching Lu Xingyue kill zombies from behind, Shen Yu realized... Lu Xingyue seems to be very good at awakening with them. After the ability to suppress a zombie with physical fitness is different, he seems to have more skills.

However, Shen Yu didn't rashly ask, and hurriedly went with Chen Jiajia to help.

There are not many things in the hallway that can make loud noises, but there are quite a few in the dormitory. Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia have two kinds of glass products. When they came out, they happened to collide with the people who came downstairs. When they went up, five boys, Came down with three girls.

"Why did you come up here?" The person who asked out loud was the one who had the wind element ability and came to find his girlfriend, and he explained: "We just cleaned up the zombies in the other corridors by the way, at least the people in the dormitory can Be safe."

"Let's get something to lure away the zombies at the door." Shen Yu shook the glass in his hand, "Since you guys are down, just rush out together."

"Okay." He smiled, "Let Lu Qing come over, you girls run slower, come down with us first."

Shen Yu looked at Lu Xingyue.

Lu Xingyue nodded: "You go down first."

Since Lu Xingyue didn't mind, Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia went down first.

The baby face on the first floor had already started to worry, and he was relieved when he saw the person coming down. He just glanced over and didn't see Lu Xingyue. He blinked: "Where's Brother Lu?"

"On the second floor." Shen Yu said: "He will come down after smashing the bottle."

They waited on the first floor for a while, but Lu Xingyue hadn't come down yet, but a door in the dormitory on the first floor opened: "You...you are going to leave here. Is there any rescue outside?"

A long-haired girl came out and asked. Her eyes were wide open and she was clearly vigilant, but she insisted on her courage to ask.

"We don't know if there is any rescue, but it's not a problem to be trapped in the dormitory all the time, after all, there is no food to eat." Babyface explained.

Before the long-haired girl could continue speaking, there was a slight sound of glass breaking outside, and Lu Xing ran down faster and faster.

"The zombies have led away, hurry out." Lu Xingyue's words were concise.

"Let's go." The baby face didn't want to say anything for a moment, and simply said: "If you want to go together, hurry up and follow." The

latter was said to the long-haired girl.

The long-haired girl was stunned, but Shen Yu walked to the door after Lu Xingyue got down and listened. He didn't hear the sound of zombies scratching the door outside, so he decisively opened the door and pushed the door hard.

There was no sense of impact, and there were indeed no zombies outside. The first one to run out was Chen Jiajia. She held the wooden stick and looked around with a vigilant look. Shen Yu whispered: "Come out quickly, don't delay."

"Wait a minute. Me." Seeing that Lu Xingyue and the others were all rushing out the door, the long-haired girl gritted her teeth, grabbed a bag and hurried out.

After the long-haired girl ran out, Shen Yu slowly opened the door, let the door close slowly, and tried to make it as quiet as possible.

Although the zombies have been led away, so many of them came out, making more or less noises, and some zombies that were closer slowly changed their direction and moved over a little bit. Those who ran out first rushed to the school shop. , Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia fell behind, which was expected when she was holding the door, and it was also expected that Chen Jiajia would wait for her.

The only thing she didn't expect was that Lu Xingyue was also waiting for her behind.

This brother is such a good man!

As superhumans, Shen Yu, Chen Jiajia and even Lu Xingyue have good physical strength, and it is not difficult to catch up with the people in front.

The cheerful-looking baby face should have a good relationship with Lu Xingyue, and he seems to be waiting for him.

There are a lot of zombies on the road. Most of the zombies rush over with their speed. If they encounter a zombie that they can't avoid, the boys in front will do it first. They also have wooden sticks and fire axes in their hands. Not to mention killing the zombies, just throw it away.

Someone opened the way in front, even if the three of Shen Yu were finished, it would definitely be easier for a group of people to deal with these zombies, but... Shen Yu's eyes fell on a girl who couldn't help crying.

This is one of the people who were brought down from the upstairs by the wind power user. Shen Yu didn't know if she was the girlfriend of the power user, but she didn't say that the zombies would be attracted by the sound when she cried. It wasn't the boy next to her who was supporting her, she stumbled several times and almost fell.

Crying eyes are full of tears, how can you see the way?

There are actually many bad people, so if you can't be sure that these people are reliable, you should only go the same way.

There are many stores in their school, and Shen Yu's goal is of course the nearest one.

It was noon when the accident happened, the store was definitely not closed, and there were some people in the store who may have turned into zombies now.

The wind element ability user in front rushed them into a small supermarket. There were two zombies in the small supermarket. The people who came in in front worked together to solve the zombies. After the last three Shen Yu came in, someone immediately pulled the shutter down.

A zombie coming from outside slammed into the door and made a noise. Shen Yu's face changed: "It's too loud. If we bring all the zombies over, it may be difficult for us to get out."

"There is a compartment here, and Brother Cheng has supernatural abilities. , you can kill zombies from the window of the compartment, and I have worked here, and there is a door behind you to go out." One of the people who followed the wind-type ability user, after hearing what he said, Shen Yu felt relieved. a little.

In the silence, a grunting voice suddenly sounded.

The baby face was embarrassed and scratched his head: "I'm a little hungry."

"There's a lot to eat here, let me help you collect the money." The boy who said there was a back door spoke before, and he sighed: "Just now One of the zombies is the boss." The

atmosphere was quiet for a while.

But they were all in a coma for a day and a night, and it was almost a day and a night since they woke up yesterday. Not every dormitory has just enough food to eat, so there are really a lot of hungry people now.

Chen Jiajia and Shen Yu went to get things together, she asked Shen Yu in a low voice, "Do we want to buy more?"

"...Fill up the bag." Shen Yu also answered in a low voice.

Now that the internet is cut off, everyone has not much cash in their hands. Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia packed their wallets when they were packing things, and put them in the Shen Yu space. Now Chen Jiajia is covering up and asking Shen Yu to take out their wallets. When the two of them got together, they came up with three hundred and fifty-two yuan and fifty cents.

This amount is definitely not much, but many people have less money than them. If the money is properly planned, a lot of things can be prepared.

"If I had known, I would have brought more cash." Baby Face suddenly muttered indignantly. He emptied out all the pockets on his body and his bag, but only took out five dollars, which just happened to buy a piece of bread.

Can't even buy an extra bottle of water!

With a miserable baby face, he went to buy bread, and suddenly a bottle of water fell into his arms. He looked up and saw Lu Xingyue's hand that had just been withdrawn, and was instantly moved: "Sure enough, there is true love in the world, Brother Lu, you are my kiss. Brother!"

Lu Xingyue said blankly: "Go away."

There was food and drink, and in a rare safe place, everyone couldn't help but relax.

However, it was in this relaxation that an accident happened quietly.