Chapter 35

The vines caught off guard caught most of the people, but some people reacted in time, and the ones who responded were those who were far away from the door. They avoided the vines in a panic, and then attacked the vines.

When Xiaoteng was at the second level, it could cause such a big crisis to Shen Yu and the others. Now that Xiaoteng has grown up again, and at the third level, of course, his strength is stronger. These ability users can almost cut down its vines.

And more importantly, Xiao Teng actually has a second ability.

A light purple mist suddenly spread out from the vine, and the mist spread to the men, and the attack in their hands suddenly crooked, threw them on their own, and began to kill each other.

And those who were bound by the vines also fell into hallucinations, some were in a daze, some were screaming in horror, and some were giggling.

That's right, Xiaoteng's second ability is hypnosis.

These people are considered useless, Xiaoteng Tuan and Tuanba arrested them all, Shen Yu turned to look at Lu Xingyue: "I and Jiajia go in and have a look, you stay outside?"

"Okay." Lu Xingyue Nodding: "Throw them out too?"

Shen Yu immediately let Xiao Teng roll the men out. She and Chen Jiajia both held a few clothes in their hands and approached the women lying on the ground.

The faces of the women lying on the ground were numb. Even if Shen Yu and the others made such a big noise just now, they didn't respond. They stared blankly at the roof, as if they had lost the ability to think.

When they looked from a distance before, Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia knew that these women had suffered a lot of grievances, but when they saw the numb faces of these women, the shock in their hearts was even greater.

Both of them had awakened their abilities at the very beginning of the apocalypse. Although they encountered many dangers, they were resolved in the end.

As for the survivors I met, I can't say that everyone is very good, but everyone is still maintaining order and controlling the evil thoughts of beasts in their hearts. Even if some people are not very good, they will not be like these people. ...such evil thoughts abound.

The world has indeed changed.

In the S city, because the limit has not yet been reached, and because there are still people maintaining order, the stability can continue, but what if there is no energy to maintain order after that?

What will the world be like?

Shen Yu didn't know.

She wrapped her clothes around several women in silence, squatted down and said softly, "It's okay, those people have been driven away, you are saved."

No one responded.

Shen Yu saw blood on a woman's dry lips. She took out a bottle of water and carefully fed it to her.

Fortunately, although these women still know how to drink water, when the water reaches their mouths, they start to wriggle their lips, and their eyes gradually focus.

"Are you hungry? Would you like something to eat?"

Because these women seemed to be hurt too much, Shen Yu tried to keep his voice as soft as possible, for fear of scaring them.

The woman opened her mouth and said in a hoarse voice: "You... hurry up, they... are beasts."

"They were caught by me." Shen Yu said softly, "I am also a power user, better than them, you don't have to worry."

The woman seemed to react for a while before she understood what Shen Yu meant. She asked in a daze: "You... strong?"

"Yes." Shen Yu waved his hand with a big gesture, and a thick vine suddenly appeared, and then came close to it. Shen Yu rubbed affectionately on his body.

When the woman saw the vine, she was not afraid at all, but her eyes gradually brightened.

saved.

She had begged Gods and Buddhas so many times to no avail, but now she was saved.

Those beasts...what about those beasts?

"They were tied up by me and left outside. Do you still have companions? If anyone else is caught, tell me and I'll go save them."

Shen Yu's voice is gentle, and the vines also show her strong strength, especially since she is still a woman, these women have a natural affection for her, so after the woman reacts, she will get up with her weak hands and feet: "I bring You go."

"Tell me, I can go by myself." Shen Yu persuaded, but the woman insisted on getting up, so Shen Yu could only help her to get up, but there was a soft and unsteady feeling in his hand. With the steaming white and fat steamed buns, she handed them to the woman: "Then you can eat something." The white-

faced steamed buns were fragrant, and the woman couldn't move her eyes when she fell on it. She took a deep breath and wanted to say something about herself. She doesn't need to eat now, how could she know that she could smell the aroma of steamed buns when she took a deep breath, and her stomach suddenly screamed violently.

"I'll help you when you're full first, and recover a little strength. I can't help you walk all the time, can I?" Shen Yu warmly persuaded, and also took several steamed buns to Chen Jiajia and asked her to take care of the remaining women.

The woman finally took the bun.

Her fingers are not clean, and she pinched two marks on the steamed bun, but she didn't care at all, she almost devoured a steamed bun with nothing left, and even almost choked because she ate it too fast Stay, fortunately Shen Yu fed the water in time.

These women have been spoiled by those men, and they must not have enough to eat. This woman has been hungry for two days. Now she eats a steamed bun. Although she is not full, her stomach does not twitch and hurt. She whispered: " Thank you."

"No thanks, I'm just doing my best." Shen Yu just smiled, and then still helped the woman walk to the back of the warehouse.

There is a door behind the warehouse, and there is a room inside. Shen Yu just guessed that there should be more than these women, but when the door opened, the anger on her face couldn't stop.

There were five women who were abused outside, and there were actually thirteen women in this small room, which was estimated to be only ten square meters. .

What a beast!

Shen Yu felt that she was too light when she beat her before. Her eyes were hot, and she took a deep breath to calm down. She looked at the dozen or so women who lowered their heads in panic because the door was open and didn't dare to look at the door: "Outside. I've solved the problem, I'm here to save you." The

women heard Shen Yu's voice and raised their eyes a little more courageously to see Shen Yu, seeing that Shen Yu was a woman, or a strange woman, with a face on her face. With bewilderment and doubt.

As if I don't know why the door was opened this time, there were two women standing at the door, not the man who chose them as goods.

"Come out, it's all right." Shen Yu said again.

But the women didn't move.

Shen Yu looked at the woman who was being supported by her: "You persuade them?"

"The men outside are gone, we are really saved." The woman's voice was still a little hoarse, but the words made a thousand waves, Those women were obviously more convinced of the words of their fellow victims, and the reaction was a little bigger at this time.

Then the first woman stood up.

Shen Yu was surprised at the woman's boldness at first, and then noticed that the woman's clothes were still intact, and there were no traces of blue and purple on the exposed palms and neck, and...

Shen Yu stared at the woman's stomach: " You are pregnant?"

At this time, Shen Yu wanted to kill someone.

"Yeah." The woman pulled off the hair rope on her wrist and tied her hair up. Only then did Shen Yu see that this was a pretty girl who was probably about the same age as her.

"Those people are really damn!" Shen Yu gritted his teeth.

Hearing Shen Yu's obviously angry voice, surprise flashed in the girl's eyes, but Shen Yu didn't see it, she said to the girl, "Come out, come out, have something to eat, and rest first." The

girl was silent . nod.

The first person came out, and others came out one after another. When they saw that there was really no man in the warehouse, they were really relieved.

Because I don't know how long they haven't eaten, Shen Yu prepared soft bread and steamed buns for them, and also took out several bottles of eight-treasure porridge.

Even Shen Yu brought an extra chocolate to the pregnant girl.

"Thank you." The girl thanked softly.

Shen Yu shook her head slightly, she said, "No thanks, you have a good rest first, and then I will send you to the nearest base."

It must be unrealistic to bring so many women on the road, as for leaving them alone? That's not OK.

Everyone has been saved, and taking it to the nearest official base is the most appropriate way to deal with it.

"Woooooo..."

Suddenly there was a cry.

Crying seems to be contagious. The first one started, and many others started to follow. Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia were both heartbroken, but at the same time they were relieved.

It's good to cry out, and if you can cry out, you can vent everything out. It's better than holding it back all the time.

Shen Yu looked at the only pregnant girl who didn't cry, and sighed in her heart, she suddenly stretched out her hand to take the girl into her arms, and patted her back with her palm: "It's alright, if you want to cry, you can cry, But you still have a baby, so just cry for a little while?" The

girl's eyes widened in surprise, she moved her lips, wanting to say that she was caught and that she hasn't suffered yet, but in this soft and warm embrace , Her eyes suddenly became hot, and an indescribable grievance suddenly appeared. She pursed her lips hard, but tears fell down.

After crying for a while, these women seem to be in much better condition, and they cried and cried, and they did not forget to eat. When they were full and finished crying, Shen Yu said, "Those men are not dead yet."

She After saying this sentence, the women instantly became vigilant, and their faces showed fearful expressions.

"Don't worry, they are bound by me now. Do you... want revenge? If you want revenge, I will bring them in." Shen Yu said softly.

revenge?

At first, these women just wanted to run away, can you say they don't hate it?

Of course hate.

It's just that they have always been in a weak position before, and they can't think so much.

But now the opportunity is in front of them.

A girl in her twenties had red eyes and gritted her teeth: "I want them to die! My sister...my sister just wanted to run away, so by them...by them...wuwuwu, my sister's body was also killed by them Throw it out to feed the zombies."

Shen Yu sighed softly in her heart, and she said, "I won't stop you no matter how you want to take revenge, they are all tied up by my abilities, just be careful not to cut the vines. "

Speaking, Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia went out and threw the men in.

Of course, those men with supernatural abilities were thrown in after their limbs were removed, and Shen Yu kept Xiao Teng to pay attention to them, for fear that they would hurt those women.

Then, Shen Yu seemed to 'inadvertently' left a few fruit knives and kitchen knives inside.

Shen Yu came out and saw Lu Xingyue in the yard and Chen Jiajia next to her, Shen Yu sighed softly: "Jiajia, do you think I've done too much..."

What's wrong?

Too harsh?

Too heartless?

Too indifferent?

"Those people should have died." Chen Jiajia gritted her teeth: "If it wasn't for me, I would have killed people directly."

Shen Yu suddenly smiled, and she turned to look at the pregnant girl who came out: "Why did you come out? ? Oh, yes, you're pregnant, it's better to stay away from the blood."

"I was only arrested today, I don't need revenge like that." The girl suddenly said.

Shen Yu was stunned, she smiled and nodded: "That's fine."

It's a good thing that one less person is ruined.

"You..." The girl paused and said, "My name is Shen Xin, thank you for saving me."

"Your surname is Shen too?" Chen Jiajia laughed: "Then, Xiaoyu, you and her It may have been the same family in the past." The

girl was suddenly startled, she looked at Shen Yu blankly: "You... Are you called Shen Yu?"