Chapter 4

Obviously, facing the zombies at close range, or the zombies that the familiar people turned into, made Chen Jiajia greatly stimulated.

However, after killing a zombie with her own hands, Chen Jiajia's ability to bear obviously became stronger. Although she cried and collapsed after killing, she also calmed down faster and did not need more comfort from Shen Yu.

Chen Jiajia's eyes were still red, but after crying, she held Shen Yu's hand: "Xiaoyu, there are two left, let's deal with one by ourselves, I... I want to try, if I can solve one by myself. Only zombies, we won't be afraid when we go out."

"Are you sure?" Shen Yu asked.

"I'm sure." Chen Jiajia's expression was particularly firm.

Although the zombies are relatively strong, their speed is really slow, and Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia are both superpowers, so it should not be difficult to deal with a zombie with an improved physique.

So after thinking about it, Shen Yu agreed, and she instructed: "Hold the stick tightly, and call me if you can't win. I'll put the table in the space, and then I'll smash it to block it." The

two opened the door after they discussed it. come out.

The zombies have been led to the far right wall. Because of the smashing of two water bottles and the commotion caused by the killing of zombies by Shen and Yu, the doors of several dormitories were slammed. Inward opening, they can't knock open when they hit the door inside.

The two zombies at the end of the corridor were attracted by the sound of the door smashing.

"I'll come from the farther one, and you from the nearer one." Shen Yu lowered his voice.

Knowing that Shen Yu was taking care of her, Chen Jiajia nodded fiercely.

Shen Yu was wearing comfortable sneakers, and hardly made a sound when she stepped on the ground. Chen Jiajia followed Shen Yu about one meter behind her.

Before approaching the zombies, Shen Yu walked slowly. When she got close to the first zombie, she turned around and made a gesture to Chen Jiajia. She suddenly ran up and quickly passed through the first zombie, and the stick fell to the second one. Zombie head.

At this time, because Shen Yu passed by, the smell belonging to humans attracted the first zombie. It turned to go to Shen Yu's side, but Chen Jiajia had already followed. The stick hit its shoulder and whispered to himself. Cheering up: "Your opponent is me!" The

two faced two zombies, and both Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia deliberately separated the zombies a bit.

Broom sticks or mop sticks are long ones, but the lethality of wooden sticks... Really isn't that strong.

Before dealing with a zombie together, Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia both spent some time on it, and now dealing with one alone is more troublesome.

No, it takes many times to smash the head with a wooden stick... Shen Yu suddenly smashed the zombie's arm with a wooden stick, walked around behind it in two steps, and smashed the stick across its neck.

The zombie's skull is very hard, but the neck is different. It made a noise, and the neck was twisted into a strange arc. It seemed that the cervical vertebra was broken, and then it fell directly to the ground.

Can a broken neck kill a zombie?

As soon as Shen Yu had such an idea, he saw that the head of the zombie was moving, its mouth opened and closed, obviously not dead.

So if the cervical vertebra is destroyed, the limbs of the zombie will lose their mobility, but they will not die. Only by breaking the head will they die.

Shen Yu smashed its head without hesitation.

Chen Jiajia is a little more embarrassed than Shen Yu, but human potential is infinite, not to mention that although the attack power of water-type powers will be weaker, it is still attacking. Chen Jiajia uses powers with wooden sticks to kill a zombie. Similar to Shen Yu.

"Hu, hu." Chen Jiajia kept breathing, and after a long while, she reached out to Shen Yu: "Xiaoyu, what about... the fruit knife?"

"What do you want the fruit knife for?" He took out his pocket, took out the folding fruit knife from the pocket and handed it to Chen Jiajia.

Chen Jiajia didn't speak, she held her breath, and in Shen Yu's stunned eyes - dig out the head of a zombie? ? ?

Seeing that Chen Jiajia's face was blushing, Shen Yu suddenly heard a ding, like the sound of a small stone falling to the ground.

"Sure enough..." As soon as Chen Jiajia said two words, she went to retching. She retched a few times and then used a dirty fruit knife to pick up the little thing that fell out. A stream of water came out of her fingers and rushed over. The dirty thing was washed away, and the little thing showed its original appearance.

It was a transparent oval crystal the size of a soy bean, and it looked pretty good at first glance.

"This is what you're looking for?" Shen Yu asked.

"Well... this should be the crystal nucleus, which may improve the ability." Chen Jiajia said weakly: "You put it away first, I'll dig out the other two."

"I'll come." Shen Yu couldn't stand Chen Jiajia's Appearance, took the fruit knife: "You take a rest to recover your energy, we will go down after digging."

"Okay." Chen Jiajia did not force.

It doesn't feel good to stir the zombie's head with a knife. Shen Yu ignored the disgusting feeling, groped a little, and quickly picked out both crystal nuclei.

Chen Jiajia manipulated the water to roll over Shen Yu's fingers, the crystal nucleus, and the fruit knife. The crystal nucleus was put away by Shen Yu. Chen Jiajia looked at the fruit knife with a sullen expression: "Don't use this knife to cut food in the future."

Shen Yu: "..." Chen Jiajia's words brought back a not so wonderful association.

"Let's go, go downstairs and have a look." Shen Yu went back, closed the door of the dormitory, and held a wooden stick: "Go."

There were also zombies in the corridor on the third floor, but Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia were about to ignore the past, but suddenly heard that it seemed like they were downstairs. There were loud noises and shouts.

Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia looked at each other, and the two quickly ran down, taking a risky look down from the second floor.

Shen Yu's school's men's and women's dormitories are not far away, and a group of boys are making noises below. One of the boys with yellow hair and a baby face just looks up and sees Shen Yu. Can you open the door, someone wants to pick up his girlfriend!"

He finished speaking without punctuation and paused, Shen Yu thought about it, and ran down before the zombies could react.

There are two zombies on the first floor. Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia can easily deal with one zombie alone. The sound of fighting caused a crash from some dormitories on the first floor. People ran in immediately, thanking them as they ran: "Thank you, beauty."

They ran fast, but the zombies were close, so they ran in, and the zombies followed them to the door. Before the sticks of Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia were poked out, two winds The blade suddenly flew up and directly cut off the heads of two zombies.

stranger?

Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia looked at each other delicately, someone had already closed the door, and the sensor light on the first floor turned on, but they could see each other clearly.

All the people who came in came from the boys' dormitory. A group of seven boys were panting and obviously tired. Each of them was carrying a bag. At this time, they took a break. Yu Chen Jiajia said hello: "beautiful, thank you for helping to open the door just now, what do you call the two beauties? There are two zombies on the ground? Did you kill them?"

"Yes." Shen Yu nodded and asked: "You are from Did you come from the boys' dormitory? How's the situation there?"

"It's not very good." Baby face toothache: "They didn't dare to come out yet, if we weren't in a hurry, we wouldn't come out now. The beauties are quite bold. , do you want to go together?"

"Where are you going?" Shen Yu asked.

"Let's go to the store first. Anyway, we have to prepare something to eat, and then we can discuss where to go." Baby face said, showing a bright smile: "Did you see that wind blade just now? It's an ability, Do you know the ability? It's very powerful, and it's guaranteed to be with us!"

Of course, Babyface not only invited Chen Jiajia and Shen Yu to be good-looking, but mainly because they dared to kill zombies by themselves. They are a group of big men. Together, wouldn't it be nice to add a few more powerful girls? As the saying goes, men and women are not tiring to work together, but they don't need money for invitations anyway.

"Let's think about it." Shen Yu smiled: "Don't you want to find someone first? Let's talk about it when you find someone."

"Also." The baby face smiled and went back to discuss with his partner.

Chen Jiajia took Shen Yu and asked her in a low voice, "Are we really going to be with them?"

"Now that we dare to take risks, our strength and courage should be good, and we can also see other abilities up close." Shen Yu Lowered his voice: "We have to go to the store to prepare some food anyway, at least we can walk together for a while. As for whether we want to go together, we will talk about it later."

"Yes." Chen Jiajia took Shen Yu's hand and suddenly felt a little depressed: "I'm so worried about my parents now...I don't know if I'll have a chance to go back."

Shen Yu was silent and whispered, "I'm going to the capital, and I'll pass by your house. We can take a detour to see it. Look."

"Is it really possible?" Chen Jiajia's eyes lit up.

"Yes." Shen Yu nodded affirmatively.

She is definitely going to the capital. Shen Yu's only relative, Grandpa Shen is in the capital. As Grandpa Shen, as long as she doesn't turn into a zombie immediately, she will definitely be protected, but...she didn't in her dream. She has a little bit of memory about Grandpa Shen now, and she also feels a little uneasy now, and wants to find Grandpa Shen as soon as possible.

Because of Shen Yu's words, Chen Jiajia felt a lot more at ease.

And five boys who came in went up, only a baby-faced and black-haired, tall young man stayed on the first floor, waiting with Shen Yu.

There were zombies banging on the door in the dormitory next to it. It was especially obvious during this quiet time. Shen Yu was a little absent-minded. After a while, he suddenly came back to his senses: "I'll go up."

"What are you going up for?" Wide- eyed: "Let's just wait here."

"When you came, you brought a group of zombies at the door. I went up to find something and smashed it down, so as to lure the zombies away before we left." Shen Yu explained briefly two sentences.

"Then we'll go with you." Babyface said immediately.

The black-haired young man turned his head and stared at Shen Yu for several times, then silently looked away.

"You stay here and wait for your friends, otherwise they won't find anyone when they come down. I'll just go up with my roommate." Shen Yu's tone was calm: "We just settled down safely."

"This..." Doll Hesitant face.

"I'll accompany them." The black-haired young man suddenly said, "You stay here."

"Okay." Babyface didn't stop him when he heard him, "You go back early, be careful and pay attention to safety."