Chapter 36

"My name is Shen Yu." Shen Yu looked at the girl who couldn't hide the obvious shock on her face, narrowed her eyes slightly, and smiled: "What's the matter? Do you know me?"

"Well...I heard about it. ." The girl smiled embarrassedly: "It is said that you are a very powerful person." A

very powerful person?

Shen Yu felt that she should be just an ordinary girl before the end of the world, where would she be famous?

But the girl didn't want to say it, and Shen Yu didn't sense any malice from her, so she held it down temporarily and didn't ask any further questions.

There were men's screams, women's cries and laughter, obviously chaos, Shen Xin sighed lightly: "Do you care about the people inside?"

"Don't care." Shen Yu said lightly: " As long as the people I rescued are fine." In

short, she didn't care about the lives of those men.

The girl just smiled.

She leaned against the door next to her, as if in a daze, and as if she was secretly looking at Shen Yu.

When the voice inside gradually disappeared, the girl suddenly asked, "Are you going to send us to the nearest base and then leave?"

"Yes." Shen Yu said simply, "I still have something

to do." "Is that so..." The girl pursed her lips She smiled: "Can I go with you? I don't want to be with other people."

"With me?" Shen Yu was taken aback, she looked at the girl's belly: "Since you are pregnant, it is not suitable for you Running around, I don't know how much danger I will encounter."

"I'm not afraid." Shen Xin shook her head: "I also have supernatural abilities, I won't hold back."

Although Shen Yu didn't know Shen Xin's purpose, he could see that Shen Xin She really wanted to follow her, and Shen Xin's strange reaction before...

In the end, Shen Yu agreed after asking Chen Jiajia and Lu Xingyue.

The men in the warehouse were already horrible to watch. It was a routine operation to have their third leg cut off, and it was not uncommon to be stabbed to death. There were still a few who were still gasping for breath, and it was estimated that they were about to die.

Killing the enemy obviously made these women a little better, and they also regained their initiative, and they did not refuse Shen Yu's suggestion to send them to the base.

Here are the cars prepared by the men, and some of the women can drive. After a simple scrubbing with the water given by Chen Jiajia, these women got into the car and followed Shen Yu's car to the base.

The location of the official base is publicly announced. Shen Yu took a map when he left the base in S city and went to the nearest base in Y city.

This warehouse is not a short distance from the base in Y City. It was noon when Shen Yu set off, and it was already evening when he arrived at the base, and there was a long queue outside the base, all of whom were going to enter the base.

Although the women who were rescued from the warehouse are in a better condition now, they are still very repulsive to men. They even stay away when they see Lu Xingyue—even if they know that Lu Xingyue is one of the people who saved them—not to mention It is said that there are men and women lining up now, and they are hiding in the car and reluctant to come out.

This state is not good.

But there was only so much Shen Yu could do, and being able to send them to the base was a matter of benevolence and righteousness.

The queue was very long, Shen Yu and the others did not intend to get off the bus, so they followed the queue. Shen Yu also took a small blanket so that Shen Xin could sleep in the car.

Shen Xin didn't refuse either, and listened to Shen Yu's obedience to take care of her body.

The dinner consisted of biscuits and water. Shen Yu had no intention of showing off his wealth at the gate of the base, so only the pregnant woman Shen Xin added the meal. She ate meat buns.

Shen Xin, who got the meat buns, was stunned for a moment: "I eat the buns alone? This... I haven't made any contribution."

"You take care of your body first, since you are walking with us, you will always be able to contribute. time." Shen Yu looked at her stomach tenderly: "Children are the hope of mankind."

In the last days, how many children can be born?

Children are the continuation of life, and it is even more important at times like the last days.

Shen Xin lowered her head and touched her stomach, her eyes lowered to hide the struggle in her eyes.

She has no nostalgia for this world, but... why is Shen Yu so good?

If such Shen Yu turned into a zombie, even though the world would be destroyed, would she... miss her?

Shen Xin remembered the 'book' that she had picked up. Many of the previous plots have been verified, but there is only one, Shen Yu, who should be the zombie king at this point in time, is still a human?

Is it because she changed, channeling the butterfly effect?

She's still a little...happy.

Shen Yu didn't know what Shen Xin was thinking, the line was a bit long, but they all had cars, so they took turns to rest in the car at night, only Shen Xin didn't keep watch and slept all night.

When it was the next morning, it was finally their turn. Shen Yu didn't want to enter the base, but the women were still in a bad state. After discussing it, Lu Xingyue and Chen Jiajia went in with them. Just wait outside with Shen Xin.

What Chen Jiajia said was that she could leave more water for those women, and as the only male, Lu Xingyue could at least avoid some troubles.

Otherwise, an all-female team could easily be looked down upon and provoked to find trouble.

The base they chose was the official base. Like the S city base, the rules of the official base were the most complete and guaranteed.

"Where are you going?" With only two people in the car, Shen Xin suddenly asked.

"Go to the base in Beijing." Shen Yu said, "My relatives are over there, do you still have relatives?"

"No." Shen Xin lowered her head, looking very lost: "I was thrown into an orphanage when I was very young. Now, I have no relatives and no friends."

Shen Yu was startled, she looked at Shen Xin, and said softly: "Then the father of the child in your womb..."

"Dead." Shen Xin covered her face, as if very sad, but she was actually covering herself from being too indifferent Expression: "He died at the beginning of the end of the world."

"Is that so?" Shen Yu was silent for a while: "Sorry."

"I actually think you are like my sister..." Shen Xin said, suddenly stopped, and then He continued: "I'm sorry, I'm not... I just said it casually."

"It's fine, just treat me as your sister." Shen Yu smiled: "I can still afford to raise a younger sister, as long as you don't betray us. The team." It's

not that Shen Yu's sympathy is overflowing, since she has accepted Shen Xin, even if Shen Xin has some doubts, she will not regret it.

It's just that there is a problem with Shen Xin after all, and Shen Yu doesn't care about it doesn't mean he won't remind her.

As for raising a person, for Shen Yu, that is really not a problem.

Shen Yu, who was thinking about this, suddenly groaned, she covered her forehead, and her face showed a bit of pain: "Hi..."

"What's wrong?" Shen Xin was startled.

Shen Yu felt that this felt familiar, her eyebrows jumped slightly, and she simply said, "I may have something to do, I'll leave you some food and water."

Shen Xin:?

In her doubts, she saw that Shen Yu took out about enough water and food for her to eat for two days, and then put the seat flat... and fell asleep?

Shen Yu's feeling is correct, she is about to awaken a new ability this time.

When she closed her eyes, she felt as if she was lying in a warm light, very comfortable and at ease.

It was a good night's sleep.

But when Shen Yu woke up again, it was already the next night.

She slept directly for a day and a night, and she couldn't wake up.

Chen Jiajia and Lu Xingyue hadn't woken up yet. Shen Yu was waiting for them not far from the base, but now it seems to have changed to a more secluded place.

As for who replaced it?

Of course it was Shen Xin.

Seeing that Shen Yu finally woke up, Shen Xin breathed a sigh of relief: "I still think that if you don't wake up, I'll have to find food by myself."

"Sorry, I slept a little longer." Shen Yu I feel like I'm in very good shape now.

But when she looked at Shen Xin, her eyebrows suddenly jumped.

She felt a sense of resistance in Shen Xin, as if... something in Shen Xin conflicted with her supernatural powers.

"...Do you also have supernatural abilities?" Shen Yu suddenly asked.

"Ah, yes." Shen Xin smiled: "As I said, I won't hold back."

"Then can you tell me what kind of power you have?" Shen Yu asked.

"Fire element." Shen Xin said.

However, Shen Yu shook her head: "No, I'm not talking about your fire-type power." The

smile on Shen Xin's face stagnated, and then gradually disappeared, she stared at Shen Yu: "You don't believe me?"

"I don't think so . Will my abilities conflict with fire-type abilities, or you don't feel the conflict?" Shen Yu asked rhetorically.

conflict?

Shen Xin really didn't feel it, but when Shen Yu raised his hand and an egg-sized white ball of light appeared in his hand, Shen Xin's expression changed.

"So you have dark power, and your power level should not be low." Shen Yu looked at Shen Xin: "So... you won't be kidnapped by them, right?"

"What do you want to say? ?" The smile on Shen Xin's face completely disappeared, and what was re-covered was indifference.

"So you're also here to save people?" Shen Yu shook his head slightly, disapproving: "Although your strength is good, you have to take into account your own body and the child in your stomach."

...not asking for guilt, Not angry because of being concealed?

Shen Xin's indifference remained stagnant, and her face was a little dazed. Seeing her like this, Shen Yu sighed: "I know you have a secret, but Xin Xin, since I said that I will accept you as a teammate, then you only need to If you don't betray us, as long as you don't do anything to exterminate human beings, I will not pursue your secrets." How

could Shen Xin ask directly: "What if what I want to do is to exterminate human beings?"

Shen Yu: "... ..."

She wanted to see from Shen Xin's face that she was joking, but Shen Xin was clearly serious.

The corners of Shen Yu's mouth twitched, reminding her: "Even if you want to exterminate human beings, you can't do it alone, right? Although the two abilities you awakened are both offensive abilities, they are not necessarily better than you. A strong person, right?"

"If I have you, I can." Shen Xin suddenly said.

How can there be her... wait... Shen Yu's face changed: "What do you mean?"