Chapter 30

Shen Yu took the time to think seriously at this critical moment. She recalled her dreams and could barely identify them in the clear memory and vague dreams - it stands to reason that it should not be so difficult in the early stage of the apocalypse.

Speaking of which, the zombies will gather in the post-apocalyptic world, which is still related to the 'Zombie King'.

Even if she turned into a zombie emperor at this time in the dream, which caused the zombie tide, but now she is fine.

Are there other zombie emperors appearing?

No, not right.

If it is a zombie emperor, judging from the IQ of the zombie emperor, it will not be the first to compete with the large security zone.

Unless that zombie emperor is a fool.

But can a fool be the zombie king?

Shen Yu was distracted for a while, and soon there was no time for distraction.

Because the zombie tide has already swarmed.

The moment he saw the zombie tide, Zhou Ping in front gave an order, and the eight cars were surrounded, trying not to leave any gaps. The injured people in the cars stayed on the safer inner roof, and the people who were still in good condition Standing on the outer roof.

There are more than 1,000 zombies, and it seems that they can kill less than 20 of them in 80 people. Twenty zombies are not too stressful for Shen Yu and others, even for those who have no awakening ability. There's no threat in the military - don't forget, they still have guns in their hands.

It may be one thing to deal with twenty zombies, but it is another matter to deal with thousands of zombies swarming in a swarm.

If there is no basic protection, they will be drowned by zombies in an instant, even if Shen Yu drives a few more, it will be useless.

Of the eight vehicles, two are inside, and six are surrounding. The door behind the truck has been closed. The quality of the military card can be assured. The wounded are on the roof of the two vehicles inside. Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia Lu Xingyue are already there. Changed the position and arrived at the position facing the zombie tide.

The soldiers who climbed up earlier had already picked up their guns and shot the zombies in the head.

But there are too many zombies, one by one fell down, but the zombies did not seem to decrease, but in less than a minute, the zombies surrounded them.

Shen Yu also held a gun in his hand, and flew bullets on the zombie's head with a calm face.

While they are still occupying the high ground, it is only reasonable to clean up more zombies.

The zombies all surrounded them. After smelling the human smell, they stretched out their hands one by one, just because the military card was high enough, they couldn't reach the living people standing on the roof.

But in the same way, for the time being, the people on the top of the car are not good at attacking the zombies below.

Power users can use power to kill zombies, but in the face of so many zombies, those power users have long been told not to waste power at will, so they all wait nervously.

One by one zombies fell down, but the number of zombies seen by the naked eye seemed to be no small at all, which would cause great psychological pressure on people.

Moreover, these zombies pushed each other, and occasionally zombies were pushed down, and then they were stepped on by other zombies.

Although the zombies being stepped on are estimated to be abolished, the height of the zombies stepping on other zombies will be a little taller.

The squeezing continued, and one after another, a group of zombies gradually rose until they could be pulled onto the roof of the car with both hands.

Shen Yu put away the gun at this moment, and even took the gun in Lu Xingyue's hand into her hand, and the extra bullets were also given to a few soldiers without abilities, she silently walked to the edge of the roof, crouched down. After coming down, the knife in his hand was unsheathed, and for a moment it seemed that there was a small black hole next to the blade.

Then she picked up the knife and dropped it, and the zombie who was still pulling the roof of the car to climb up fell down and was stepped on by the other zombies.

Shen Yu moved quickly and quickly cleaned up a piece of zombies. She watched the zombies being stepped under, and other zombies that were gradually rising, and she was not without worries.

Zhou Ping's parking was also a last resort. Compared with the fact that they drove directly into the zombie group, and fell into the siege of the zombie group after killing a small number of zombies, each car was surrounded separately. Of course, it was better to establish a defensive front first. Safety.

But now the zombies are gradually accumulating, and I don't know if they can hold it.

Several ability users save their abilities and work hard to kill zombies, but the main force in killing zombies is actually the group of soldiers.

One by one zombies rushed over. In fact, standing at this height to kill zombies does not require too many skills, but repeating the same action of killing zombies is very tiring, not to mention other people, even Shen Yu in a short time. After killing dozens of zombies, I was exhausted.

"Ah!"

A cry of pain suddenly sounded, and Shen Yu was startled. When he turned his head, he saw a soldier whose arm was bitten by a zombie. The soldier chopped off the zombie's head with a backhand knife, but his arm had already been bitten off. After a piece of meat, blood gushed out, and the zombies in his direction became more and more excited and rushed up frantically.

"I'm going to help." Lu Xingyue said and walked over there. Shen Yu actually wanted to help, but she couldn't get away from the two of them, so she could only hold it down.

Rao is so long since the end of the world, I have seen a lot of zombies, but it is the first time that I have encountered such an obvious zombie tide and been surrounded by it.

Whether it is Shen Yu or Chen Jiajia, they are actually under a lot of psychological pressure.

Fortunately, now they don't need to think too much, as long as they keep killing zombies.

But it can't go on like this.

The injury of the first soldier was just the beginning, and others began to be injured one after another, and even the superhumans began to be injured.

Including Chen Jiajia.

There was a cut on her arm by the zombies.

Shen Yu's face changed when he noticed it, but Chen Jiajia bandaged the wound indifferently: "Xiaoyu, be careful, don't get hurt too."

Shen Yu, who believed in the dream by eight points, was basically sure that Chen Jiajia would be fine, but seeing that Chen Jiajia was injured, she was still frightened and more careful.

She subconsciously didn't want to be injured by zombies, and always felt that something bad would happen.

Zombies go one after another, and they don't know they are tired at all, but people will be tired.

The further back, the more people are injured. According to this, the last people alive may be a few supernatural beings.

That does not work.

Shen Yu noticed the situation around her, and her arm was already sore. Although there were fewer zombies, she could see the end, but at a glance, there were at least three or four hundred zombies left.

The bullets have also been used up, and everyone is killing zombies with cold weapons.

Maybe there is only one last way.

There were two seeds in Shen Yu's hands, and she had already made a decision to directly input the wood-type powers she had consciously left.

With the submersion of the wood-type power, the two seeds became more and more crystal clear, but Shen Yu was surprised to find that she seemed to... Begin to have a connection with the two seeds?

This is a very subtle feeling. The two seeds seem to have come to life and can express simple thoughts with Shen Yu. What they convey now is one word - hungry.

Because she has been very restrained and did not use abilities to kill zombies directly, but only attached to the edge of the knife, and most of the time Shen Yu uses space abilities, so she now has a lot of wood-type abilities.

And don't forget, she is now a second-level ability user.

The storage capacity of her abilities was relatively sufficient, but that's how it was. When the two seeds sprouted, Shen Yu's internal abilities were almost drained, and the space-based abilities on her blade were almost gone.

How did this come about?

Shen Yu regretted it at this time. She knew earlier that she might as well use the seeds of other vines to give birth. After all, she can delay for a while when her abilities are used up. It's not like now...

Thinking of this, Shen Yu suddenly widened his eyes.

The two seeds sprouted, but they were both screaming hungry, and then the two seeds actually entangled with each other, and then... merged into one?

After the fusion, the mutant plant became a little bigger, probably from the length of a finger to the length of an arm, and then it screamed hungry in Shen Yu's mind, and then twisted and jumped down.

Shen Yu subconsciously reached out and fished a handful, but the plant didn't come back, but his hand was cut by its leaves, a smear of red spread on the leaves and then infiltrated, and the wound on Shen Yu's hand was also immediately taken by her with a Band-Aid posted.

The wound was not big, and there was not much blood oozing out, but Shen Yu found that the zombies on her side were crawling up to her like crazy.

If Chen Jiajia hadn't come to help at that moment, Shen Yu would have been bitten twice by zombies.

"Why did they suddenly go crazy?" Chen Jiajia gasped in embarrassment, and just said something casually, and then continued to kill the zombies.

But Shen Yu was suddenly stunned.

Not only the madness of these zombies, but also... She felt that the mutant plant that was spawned by her seemed to sigh, that is... a kind of satisfaction from eating?

Eat something?

Shen Yu vaguely guessed something, but the urgent situation made her have no time to think about it, so she cheered up and continued to kill zombies.

Everyone is working hard to kill zombies, and even the wounded who were protected before came to help with knives, and... there are already dead people in their group.

The dead man jumped out of the car and committed suicide before he mutated, and he was using his corpse to give other companions a chance.

Shen Yu, the first person who committed suicide by jumping out of the car, didn't see it, but she saw one or two later, but she didn't have time to care.

"Vine...vine!" Someone suddenly exclaimed: "Are there any mutant plants?"

How threatening the mutant plants are, you can tell just by looking at what they have encountered before. Although it is not sure whether all mutant plants are that strong, but now they are also at the end of the battle, and it is dangerous to survive this wave of zombies themselves. Coupled with mutant plants, they may only lose their lives.

Thinking of this, these people who are gnashing their teeth in the face of so many zombies can't help but feel despair in their hearts.

And in desperation, he directly cut down the flying vines.

"Wait!" Shen Yu hurriedly stopped: "That's what I gave birth to!"