Chapter 2

Chen Jiajia knows what a zombie is.

There are also many novels and movies about zombies in this era. Chen Jiajia happens to be one of the people who likes this kind of subject matter. To be honest, a large part of Shen Yu's cognition of zombies comes from Chen Jiajia dragging her to watch it. zombie movie.

But no one thought that zombies would suddenly appear in real life.

At this time, Chen Jiajia very much hoped that Shen Yu could give her an answer of denial, but she only saw Shen Yu nodding: "Yes, there are many zombies outside, so we have to be careful."

Chen Jiajia wanted to say it was impossible and wanted to ask Shen Yu . Is Yu Yu joking with her, but Shen Yu's solemn expression has already explained everything, even the coma they had just now was obviously extremely abnormal, and that...the sky turned dark in an instant.

"I... what should we do?" Chen Jiajia was at a loss.

She is just an ordinary girl, she likes the thrill of zombie movies, but she doesn't want to experience real zombie movies! How can a girl with weak combat power like her survive in the zombie apocalypse?

Chen Jiajia said that mourning means mourning, Shen Yu saw that she knew that she was gnawing on the chocolate in her hand and ignored her, so she simply went to the balcony first.

The conditions of their school are very good, the balcony is the kind that protrudes from the outside, and it is not enclosed by glass.

The door to the balcony was open. Before Shen Yu went out, she stood at the door and looked left and right. When she saw it, her hair stood on end.

On the balcony on the left near them, a zombie was lying on the corpse and biting. The loud scream that Shen Yu heard before should be from the corpse. She was about to go boldly. When I went out, I saw that the zombie's gnawing movement suddenly stopped, and then it got up from the ground stiffly, its limbs seemed to be unresponsive, and it walked slowly.

And the corpse on the ground... moved?

The corpse moved a bit, and actually got up, turned into a zombie? !

This zombie had been bitten many times before its death. Its arms, legs, neck, and even its face were bitten. Half of its nose was bitten. Its face was covered in blood. Several times, obviously because of the injury on the body, its movements were affected, but it also stood up, and because it was bitten a few times on its stomach, and its intestines fell out.

Shen Yu felt a sense of disgust surging up, and her face turned pale.

Dreams are dreams, reality is reality, dreams are real, and they can be remembered clearly, but they are still different from reality.

These zombies... are really challenging people's psychological endurance.

Suppressing the feeling of vomiting, Shen Yu forced herself to stare at the zombies. She needed to get used to the appearance of zombies, at least she wouldn't be too scared to move after seeing them.

The two zombies were swaying on the balcony, Shen Yu felt numb from vomiting, and she felt that she could accept it gradually, and she came back lightly.

After all this time, Chen Jiajia, who had finished eating the chocolate, also calmed down. Although her eyes and nose were still red, at least her thinking ability had returned. She looked at Shen Yu standing at the door as if in a daze and didn't dare to disturb, just waited. When she came back, she asked in a low voice, "Will someone come to rescue us?"

"It's not very likely." Shen Yu thought about the worst situation, she analyzed: "We don't know how the zombies came, so we I don't know how big the scope of this disaster is, assuming it's worldwide, then... there won't be so many people saving people one by one, at least we need to save ourselves and find the rescue point by ourselves."

Chen Jiajia knew that Shen Yu's analysis was right, but as long as she thought of the zombies outside, she couldn't help but be afraid: "I just watched it, the mobile phone has no signal, and I can't make calls. Are we trapped here?"

" You go to the entrance of the balcony, there are two zombies next door, you should get used to the appearance of zombies first, we better not stay in the dormitory all the time, it was noon when the disaster happened, there should be many people taking a nap in the dormitory, we have to leave here as soon as possible Besides, there is not much to eat in our dormitory." Shen Yu reminded: "Cover your mouth and don't shout."

Seeing Chen Jiajia covering her mouth and moving over in small steps, Shen Yu began to clean up the things in the dormitory.

What she and Chen Jiajia said were correct. She couldn't stay in this dormitory anymore. She heard a lot of screams before, and most of them should have come from the dormitory. After all, she couldn't hear it from too far away.

And...she and Chen Jiajia are not the kind of people who like to eat snacks. This is a dormitory, and it is impossible for them to cook by themselves, so they usually don't eat much.

There are two other roommates who have already moved out, and they don't even know how to keep things in the dormitory. Shen Yu turned around and found only five bottles of mineral water, six and a half pieces of chocolate, and two more Apples, three bananas, seven or eight individually wrapped buns, and five packs of instant noodles.

It is estimated that these things can only be eaten by two people for three days.

...Eat the instant noodles and bananas first. One of these two is better after soaking, and the other is not long, so go to boil hot water first.

Fortunately, there is no power outage. There is cold water in the kettle. It was Chen Jiajia who received the water that had not been boiled before falling asleep. Shen Yu boiled the water. Chen Jiajia, who was looking at the balcony door, was already sitting on the ground, but she still covered her mouth tightly. Released, distressed and helpless for a while.

She sighed silently, and whispered in the past, "Forget it, I'll be here today, you can rest first."

Chen Jiajia didn't dare to let go, after all, she might vomit.

She looked at Shen Yu for help, and then looked at her legs.

Is this a weak leg? Shen Yu was a bit dumbfounded, she shook her head helplessly, helped Chen Jiajia to stand up, took most of Chen Jiajia's weight, and helped her to sit on a chair.

Chen Jiajia covered her mouth again for a while, and then she shook her fingers and let go, she closed her eyes, and whispered, "I... I'll take a look later, I won't, I won't hold you back. Yes. "

"Okay." Even if she felt distressed, Shen Yu couldn't tell Chen Jiajia not to look at it. After all, if the world was like her dream, self-protection was the most important thing, she just said: "I cleaned up a bit. Shit, these instant noodles didn't get enough to eat, so I decided to eat instant noodles first, I'm boiling water, we'll have something to eat when the water is ready, I'm a little hungry, are you hungry too?"

Hearing what Shen Yu said, Chen Jiajia retched twice and looked at Shen Yu weakly: "I can't eat it."

"If you can't eat it, eat it later, but you have to eat it." Shen Yu's face was serious: " There must be a lot of zombies outside, if you see zombies and you can't eat, what will you do when the time comes?"

Chen Jiajia knew that what Shen Yu said was reasonable, and she whispered, "I... will work hard."

Shen Yu's face relaxed.

She asked Chen Jiajia to take a good rest, and then she went to pack up her clothes.

In this situation, skirts and high-heeled shoes can all be discarded. Shen Yu mainly packed his underwear and long-sleeved trousers, and tried his best to choose better quality and thicker ones, but he couldn't take those with limited mobility.

She took it and put it away, and finally packed two sets of clothes and one extra set of inner clothes, and then stuffed a pack of aunt towels, two bottles of mineral water, and an apple and three buns.

Chen Jiajia watched her busy, not knowing why she suddenly calmed down a bit.

If she was alone when the incident happened, she would definitely not be able to calm down so quickly, and she might be in danger because she was afraid of doing irrational things, but Shen Yu was there, and Shen Yu was very calm and the events were organized. It was clear that she was invisibly affected, and she calmed down more quickly.

Seeing Shen Yu busy at this time, she was so scared that she couldn't do anything, so she felt a little embarrassed.

"How is it now? Can you eat some?" The water was already boiled, and Shen Yu asked when she saw that Chen Jiajia's face was a little better.

When it came to eating, Chen Jiajia's face turned pale again, but she was indeed hungry too.

They were in a coma for a day and a night. If she hadn't been frightened before, she would have been screaming hungry.

What's more, Shen Yu is right, they always have to eat to replenish their stamina, otherwise how can they have the strength to leave here?

Chen Jiajia nodded with difficulty.

Shen Yu pretended not to see Chen Jiajia's difficulty, and she didn't let Chen Jiajia do it. She soaked two bowls of noodles and brought it over to Chen Jiajia.

When Chen Jiajia looked at her face, her face became ugly again, but when she looked up, Shen Yu had already started to eat.

Chen Jiajia: "..."

isn't it? If she remembers correctly, Shen Yu has seen it longer than her, why does Shen Yu seem to be unaffected?

Although she felt subtly dazed, Chen Jiajia somehow felt that she couldn't be so depressed. She forced herself to eat, and when she took a bite, she paused, endured it, and swallowed it without even chewing it.

The beginning of everything is difficult, the first bite is down, and the second bite is not so difficult.

When the bowl of noodles was finished, Chen Jiajia was surprised, she thought she couldn't finish it.

"After eating? Can I still drink soup? Drinking some soup will make you fuller, and you can add some water." Shen Yu, who had already finished eating, reminded.

Chen Jiajia took a deep breath and started drinking the soup.

A flash of relief flashed in Shen Yu's eyes. Although Chen Jiajia looked fragile, she was slowly accepting the appearance of the world, which was a good thing.

After drinking the soup, Chen Jiajia felt full and felt very comfortable. She deliberately forgot the zombies she saw before, and got up to pack up.

At this time, Shen Yu was going to wash the dishes.

Their instant noodles are in bags, not barrels, so they have to wash the dishes after eating. Shen Yu poured a little water to wash the dishes, but felt regretful after washing them.

To say that the end of the world is coming, food should be the most in short supply, but the two girls Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia are destined to not be able to bring too much. Even if they can find food smoothly now, they cannot bring too much.

There are still some daily necessities, which can only be given up now. It would be nice if they could all take away.

She was thinking in a mess, her heart was full of regrets, and then Shen Yu's head suddenly ached. She suddenly saw a room that was about twenty square meters and four meters high, and then the The rag appeared in the room.

Shen Yu: "???"

Shen Yu: "!!!"

What happened? Where's her rag?

Shen Yu thought blankly, the feeling in her hand suddenly changed, she looked at it with concentration, and the rag appeared in her hand again.

Is this... an ability?

Shen Yu closed her eyes again and tried to sense it. This time, it only took a few seconds for her to see the 'empty house' again.

Her mind moved, and the rag in her hand fell into the space again. She tried to change the position of the rag, but she succeeded.

If this is the case... Shen Yu's eyes gradually light up - this space is not small, at least she can take whatever she wants in the dormitory, and she can bring a few buckets of tap water for bathing. As for the water to drink, And food, she can also bring some.

More importantly, in her dream, human beings have supernatural abilities, and zombies only have the improvement of speed, strength and physical fitness. Shen Yu in the dream seems to be scratched soon. She doesn't know if she has awakened. She has powers, but she has no powers when she becomes a zombie.

But now... she has an ability?

It's not the same as in the dream.

So dreams can be changed, right?

Shen Yu has absolutely no interest in becoming the leader of zombies and exterminating human beings. Her previous plan was to graduate smoothly, work peacefully, and open a small shop after graduation. As long as she doesn't lose enough money to live, she doesn't What a big ambition.

It's not her dream to be the villain who destroys the world, maybe the dream is a warning to her, let her be careful not to be scratched by zombies.

Among the various abilities, the space ability should be the one with the weakest attack power in the early stage, but as long as the ability is stimulated, the physical quality can also rise immediately, not to mention that as long as the ability user is not bitten by a zombie of the same level, Or injured by a higher-level zombie, it will not become a zombie.

In other words, her safety has been more guaranteed!