Chapter 50

It took Shen Yu a while to accept the fact that his grandfather suddenly became younger. Grandpa Shen cheered: "This is all due to Xiaoye."

Xiaoye, a daffodil, is also a contract mutant plant of Shen.

The last time Shen Yu saw Grandpa Shen was during Chinese New Year. At that time, Grandpa Shen looked like a normal 70-year-old old man. This time, he only looked like he was in his fifties. It is said that the mutant daffodils he has been raising disliked him. He looked too old and a little ugly, so he tried to make him younger.

No wonder she felt something was wrong when she heard Grandpa Shen's voice before. She didn't expect that there are still mutant plants that can do this?

This feature should be more popular with women, right?

Although he complained so much, Shen Yu was actually very happy.

Because this mutant plant cultivated Grandpa Shen's body from the inside out, which meant that Grandpa Shen could accompany her for another ten or twenty years.

"Since you're back, just stay with me, the old man, and don't go out for adventures." After grandpa Shen was excited, he began to talk: "You don't know how much I worry about you, you see that grandpa is so old and can't stand the toss. I can't stand the shock anymore."

"Grandpa, you are in good health now." Shen Yu complained silently.

Grandpa Shen is righteous: "I'm still a seventy-year-old man, you have to be considerate of the old man."

Shen Yu felt that after the end of the world, Grandpa Shen didn't care about his image more and more.

But she didn't feel embarrassed.

Having experienced the end of the world, she has experienced things that her relatives can only imagine after going through hardships. She is not very disgusted with Grandpa Shen's concern, but...

"Grandpa, I am a multi-skilled person." Shen Yu said.

"So what? Although there are few dual-type abilities, it's not that there are none, and isn't one of your awakened abilities space? Space is a mobile warehouse, and the combat power is still not enough." Grandpa Shen has a reason.

Shen Yu: "I'm level six."

"What's wrong with level six? Level six... Are you level six?" Grandpa Shen originally made up his mind to use a calm attitude to let Shen Yu know that there are people outside the world, and there is no need to make her a girl. When he came to carry it, he was stunned when he realized that Shen Yu was talking about the sixth level.

"How could you be level six? Isn't the highest level now level three? It's impossible, don't lie to me." Grandpa Shen clutched his chest.

"I didn't lie to you." Shen Yu sighed: "I'm not a dual-type ability user either, I... Awakened six types of abilities."

After becoming a sixth-level ability user, Shen Yu's ability recovery speed also increased. It was much higher, and after the three newly awakened abilities were added in one night for half a day, they were already at the second-level peak.

Shen Yu stared at Grandpa Shen with a sincere face, while Grandpa Shen stared at Shen Yu with a look of disbelief, and then slowly turned into a blank expression: "Who else knows about this besides you and me?

" My three teammates." Shen Yu said honestly: "But don't worry, they won't talk nonsense outside. Besides, with my current strength, it doesn't matter if I get known."

Indeed, with Shen Yu now The strength of her, even if it is known that she has awakened the six-element ability, at most, there will be people staring at it in the dark, and they will never dare to do anything on the bright side.

Grandpa Shen sighed: "How do you..."

If Shen Yu is only a dual-type ability, even if her dual-type ability has reached the third level, Grandpa Shen can force Shen Yu to let her not go out too much to take risks.

He thought he had made enough contributions in his entire life, so what if he sheltered his only granddaughter?

But if Shen Yu is a six-element ability, or a sixth-level powerhouse, no matter how much he convinces himself, he can't make himself pressure Shen Yu to accept shelter in the base.

"...Grandpa still said that, you have to protect yourself. Grandpa knows that since you can go from S City to Beijing City smoothly, you must have strength. But having strength does not mean that you will not suffer, nor does it mean that you will not suffer. Grandpa hopes you can take good care of yourself, Xiaoyu, promise Grandpa, okay?" Grandpa Shen was serious.

"Okay."

——Shen

Yu and Grandpa Shen didn't chat for too long, Grandpa Shen was busy after all, and Shen Yu also had to go to the research institute, so she only left Grandpa Shen a lot of food, drink and clothes. , and then by the way, she briefly chatted with Grandpa Shen about exchanging supplies and bases for things, and then she went to the research institute.

Someone at the research institute was waiting for her. When she arrived, she routinely checked that she was not carrying any dangerous items, and then took her down to the third floor.

The research institute in Beijing is still underground, and it is reserved for Mr. He and the others on the negative third floor.

In fact, the base has also found some research equipment they need, but after all, it is in the end of the world, it is not easy to find, and biological research is not only done by a few of them, but also by others. The equipment must come first. Those who are at the base use it first.

But they didn't care about these old He, and when Shen Yu arrived, they asked Shen Yu to take out all the equipment.

Not only did Shen Yu take out the batch that Lao He and the others had cleaned up, but when she went to other rooms, she saw that everything that might be useful was put away, so when she released it, the research room was full.

Although He Lao and others who heard Shen Yu said that they had put a lot of equipment: "..."

They didn't expect many to be so many.

But this is a good thing. They choose what they want to use, and put them in the warehouse first.

And...

He Lao discussed with Shen Yu: "Xiaoyu, next time if you kill some mutant animals and mutant plants, or if you look at the plants that are still alive when you go out, bring us back, okay? "

Okay." Shen Yu nodded and agreed, and asked, "Do you still need any equipment? Is there any near the capital? I can go and get it for you."

He Lao was happy: "These are enough for the time being. If there is, we will tell you."

"Okay."

Shen Yu gave things to Lao He and the others, and then left them some fruits. These fruits were sent by Shen Yu, and they were not included in the range of vegetables and fruits that Lao He and the others bought.

After everything was over, Shen Yu, who was a non-researcher, could not stay in the research institute for too long. Shen Yu also knew this rule, so he was going to leave.

How could she know that He Laosai gave her a card before she left: "Come on, take this card, this is the work card of our research laboratory, you can come to us directly with it in the future."

"... Work card?" Shen Yu was stunned.

"If you want to go out and help us find research samples, isn't that a member of our laboratory? And it's also a very important member, so you can take it, it won't get hot." He Lao smiled: "If you We can be happier if we can come in often and keep Xiaoteng here more."

Shen Yu: "..." So is this your idea of ​​hitting Xiaoteng?

"Yes, Xiaoyu, you can take it. You can come to us directly if you have anything in the future." Mr. Liu also helped.

Shen Yu looked at the concerned and a little worried expressions of the two old men, and suddenly reacted.

He Lao and Liu Lao have a very good relationship, and even they are old friends for decades. Liu Lao does not tell others what Xiao Chengguang said, but he may tell He Lao.

So these two old people are worried about what Xiao Chengguang has left behind, or that Xiao Chengguang's affairs have sounded the alarm for them, so they are adding some background to Shen Yu?

But it's also the two old people who don't know who her grandfather is, otherwise they wouldn't be so worried, right?

Although he said that, he could feel the kindness and concern of the two old people, so Shen Yu still took it: "Okay, if I have time, I will definitely come to you more."

Elder He and Elder Liu were even happier.

When he came out of the research institute, Shen Yu couldn't help but smile.

She went to the housing management office to ask for the information left by Chen Jiajia, and followed the information to find it.

Chen Jiajia rented a villa, an ordinary two-story villa with two bedrooms on the first floor and four on the second floor.

When Shen Yu passed by, Chen Jiajia and the others had already chosen a room. Father Chen and Mother Chen chose a room on the first floor, Shen Xin and Chen Jiajia both chose a room on the second floor, Shen Yu went to another room, and there was one room left. It was Lu Xingyue.

Even if it is a villa, this villa is just the kind of simple decoration.

There is only one bed in each bedroom, and there is a table and two chairs in the living room.

However, there are a lot of quilts in Shen Yu's space. Except for the quilts, she has other daily necessities in her space, as well as some kitchen utensils. She took them all out, and everyone started to arrange them lively.

Chen Jiajia also took the time to discuss with Shen Yu: "The ability person has an indicator to buy a house, I think we should just buy this villa? My mother and I and Shen Xin are enough, but we didn't have enough things before, so I will just buy this villa. I rented it for a while, when will we go again?"

"Okay." Shen Yu looked at it: "I'll clean up the clothes in my space later, and leave what we can wear and what we need first. , I will deal with the base for the rest. Anyway, it is easy to go out and collect things with our strength, we just need to spend more time to go out twice."

Chen Jiajia also had no objection.

Although they can't resist the responsibility of the entire base, Chen Jiajia is still willing to do something for the base.

Anyway, they also need to kill zombies to improve their strength.

Lu Xingyue didn't come back too long slower than Shen Yu, just in time for dinner.

There was also a grandfather Shen who came for dinner.

Shen Yu told Chen Jiajia and the others before that they were not surprised when Grandpa Shen came, and to celebrate they finally came to the Beijing base, they had a very hearty dinner today.

Even Grandpa Shen is also a senior executive of the base, but he rarely eats so well.

But the better they eat, the more they represent Shen Yu and the others, and Grandpa Shen can only be relieved.

But Grandpa Shen's thoughts changed after he started eating. He calmly accelerated the speed of moving his chopsticks, and when he finished eating, he said quite reservedly, "I originally wanted you to go back and accompany this old man to eat more. But I thought about it, I'm not that impersonal, so I'll just come to you for dinner in the future."

Shen Yu: "..." If your chopsticks didn't move so fast just now, I might not be able to guess. to your thoughts.