Chapter 7

Now that they decided to leave, they told the people who stayed behind, and the wind-type ability user held on for a while: "You can stay for one more day to rest, there is food here anyway."

"We are going to find Fang Yuan's parents. , it's better to go early, I don't know what the situation is outside." It was Shen Yu who came forward, she shook her head and refused.

The wind-type ability user is very sorry, but he also asked the person who said he knew there was a back door to lead the way. He said apologetically, "I can't send you off, I'm going to guard here."

Of course, the cashier needs to be guarded . Shen Yu didn't mind the injured person in the stage. There were at least three ability users out of the four of them. If they couldn't even rush out, it would be useless to add another ability user.

The two sides simply reached a consensus, Shen Yu and the others were about to leave, and no one followed them.

Who wants to go on an adventure? Anyway, if you can stay here and be saved, wouldn't it be better to have food and drink here?

The passage behind the small supermarket was relatively dark. Shen Yu made some noise on purpose, but no zombies popped out. It should be safe here.

The back door is much smaller than the front door, but it is also a strong security door. The boy took them here and said in a low voice, "This is it."

"Thank you." Shen Yu smiled at him and thanked him.

Before going out, Lu Xingyue listened to the door, making sure that there were not too many zombies howling outside before gently opening the door.

There were really no zombies at the door. The zombies were a little distance from the door. Lu Xing rushed out faster and smashed a stick on the head of a zombie. Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia also followed. The baby face was the last one. The humane thanked him, "Thank you, close the door lightly."

The weapon in Babyface's hand is also a wooden stick, which means that the only person in their group with a better weapon is Lu Xingyue. Fortunately, all zombies are now Running slowly, the four of them are all in good physical condition, so the zombies can't keep up with them when they run.

The only good news is that Lu Xingyue's car did not park in the underground parking lot. His car was parked on a parking lot near the boys' dormitory. There are definitely not many people in such a place at noon, so he just wandered around a few. Zombies.

Lu Xingyue unlocked the car across the distance, he smashed a zombie to death with a stick, and quickly opened the door to start the car.

The baby face quickly ran to the co-pilot and sat down with him. Shen Yu stopped for a moment, and went up with Chen Jiajia. When the people came up, Lu Xingyue directly kicked the accelerator and fell out of the parking space, before the zombies surrounded him. drove away.

The sound of the vehicle would attract zombies, and the zombies rushed forward one after another. Most of them were avoided by Lu Xing. There were only one or two that could not be avoided. "If the quality of the car is not good, wouldn't it be impossible to drive?"

"Fang Zheng, you show the way." Lu Xing said quickly, "I don't know where your home is."

"Huh?" Fang Zheng gritted his teeth: "From When Ximen goes out, it will be faster at Ximen."

Ximen.

Shen Yu's heart moved.

She usually doesn't go out much, so she parked her car a bit farther. Her car is still the same brand as Lu Xingyue's car. It is a famous brand of off-road vehicles. She bought a white off-road vehicle. Xing Yue This is black.

To say that the performance of this car is really good, she is actually reluctant to leave the car behind, especially when she sees that she is going to hit a zombie while driving, she is even more distressed.

If she didn't pass by, she wouldn't take the risk because of her own car, but since she was going to pass through Ximen, her car was parked there...

"Can you stop at Ximen later?" Shen Yu forget it Counting the time: "Give me a minute at the Ximen parking lot."

"Yes." Lu Xingyue agreed without asking why.

Fangzheng: "..." No, brother, this doesn't seem like something you would do.

Lu Xingyue didn't look away from the front, but said more: "Just in time to change Fangzheng to drive."

This is what Brother Lu will do.

Fang Zheng retracted his strange expression, he nodded: "Yes, Brother Lu, you can have a good rest."

Seeing the Ximen parking lot, Shen Yu opened the door the moment the car stopped and rushed out at a very fast speed .

Fang Zheng, who also got out of the car and changed positions with Lu Xingyue, was stunned: "How can Shen Yu run so fast?"

This is faster than him, right? This is indeed a female warrior who dares to face the zombies!

There are also zombies in the parking lot, but Shen Yu's footsteps are as light as possible when running. In addition, the zombies are procrastinated and the steps are relatively heavy. It is especially obvious in this parking lot. The sound of Shen Yu's footsteps is not obvious. She is very fast. She ran to the place where her car was parked, and with the touch of her finger, she retracted the car into the space, and then she ran back without stopping.

Fortunately, the zombies are not attracted to light, and their eyesight is extremely weak. Shen Yu avoided the zombies by the light that was frightened by the zombies, and ran out smoothly.

She said it would take one minute, but it didn't take a minute to get in and out at all. When she ran into the car, two zombies had already fallen on the ground. As soon as she got in the car, Lu Xingyue, who was holding an iron rod, also got on the side. Driving, Fang Zheng started the car quickly.

"There is still gas in my car for now, but not much. When I pick up my uncle and aunt, I will find a place to refuel." Lu Xing said lightly.

Fangzheng looked down at the fuel gauge, there were still two-thirds of the tank of fuel on it, and he estimated: "We will pass two gas stations when we go there, I suggest going to the second gas station, there are fewer people there, and Do we need to pump more fuel? But is there anyone who can help me with fuel?"

"I have a fuel card." Lu Xingyue said.

They can refuel themselves if they have a fuel card, but they can't hold too much in the trunk.

And even if there is oil, there is still a shortage of food!

The vehicle came out of the west gate and went to the main road outside the school. They knew from the previous radio that the situation outside was not good, but after they actually came out and saw it, it was still...shocked.

It was daytime when the cataclysm occurred. Although it was too hot at noon, there would be fewer cars on the road, but there were still so many cars in a city.

It was also thanks to the dark clouds that suddenly spread all over the sky before everyone fell into a coma. This dramatic change in the sky caused many people to step on the brakes in time, so although there were a lot of rear-end collisions, most of the car accidents were not big.

But now the problem is that after the catastrophe, many people didn't wake up, so the streets... blocked a lot of places.

It was also thanks to Fangzheng that he was really familiar with S City. After he saw that the roads were blocked, he quickly changed roads. Although he detoured a bit, they were not really blocked.

As for the zombies that occasionally came up, they were either knocked flying, or Lu Xingyue and Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia tried to poke the zombies away.

Fangzheng felt that his mentality had been greatly exercised. Anyway, he now felt that he would not be afraid no matter how many terrible things he saw.

However, although Fangzheng was very familiar with S City, after all, the road conditions in some places were difficult to estimate. Fangzheng was taking a shortcut, but halfway through, he found that a car just blocked in front of him.

The car was placed completely sideways, and there were two zombies pulling the windows of the car with their claws and claws.

"Just hit it." Lu Xingyue found that he was hesitant and said directly.

"Ah?" Fang Zheng was stunned: "Then this car..." "It really can't be done, let's change it." Lu Xingyue said in a deep voice, " Are

there still fewer cars on the road?"

The car is so good, isn't it?

Even if Fangzheng's words were not spoken, they were obvious enough on his face. Lu Xing was more indifferent: "Would you like to visit the 4S store on the way?"

Fangzheng said decisively: "Go!"

But after saying this, he also knew what Lu Xingyue meant. Although he still felt distressed, his foot was already on the accelerator, and he slammed into it as soon as he gritted his teeth.

The collision between the two cars must have been injured. Although Fang Zheng was still distressed by the car, he deliberately rammed the rear of the wider car that flowed out of the road, but he could see that the front of the car he was driving was also slumped.

It hurts to ask!

Fangzheng said with a sullen face: "I never thought I could afford this car before, but I never thought I would use it to crash a car."

"If you don't crash, you can only lose the car if you can't walk." Lu Xing is more indifferent Say.

Fangzheng: "..."

After that, it seemed that some switch was turned on. Fangzheng saw that there was a car in front of him and didn't slow down at all. , the frequency of this impact is still visible to the naked eye, the front of the car is sunken.

Seeing that the fuel gauge was soon down to half, Fang Zheng suddenly cursed in a low voice, and the car stopped.

"It shouldn't be hit here. If you don't go from here, you can only go from the side of the commercial street. Let's see which way is better." The

car stopped, and there were zombies surrounding him. Shen Yu quickly asked Fangzheng: "Will there be many people in that commercial street at noon the day before yesterday?"

"A lot." Fang Zheng did not hesitate.

Shen Yu was also decisive: "Then let's change cars on foot?" "Okay

." Lu Xingyue nodded when he saw the zombie next to him fell down, suddenly paused, glanced around, and suddenly focused on the second floor of the building on the left. Floor window: "Someone."

"Huh?" Shen Yu followed and saw a... camouflage uniform?

This camouflage uniform is the most familiar to the public, and Shen Yu was surprised: "Did we meet the army ahead of time?" The

radio should start playing from the day everyone woke up. Now is the second day, and it should have been tomorrow. There will be a rescue point, but I didn't expect it now... Did they meet in advance?

"Wait and see." Lu Xingyue was not in a hurry to get out of the car.

The camouflage uniform should have been deliberately for them to see. After all, after the zombies fell one by one, they saw the soldiers coming down from the shadows, but the exposed one didn't move.

"Hello, are you survivors? Are you injured?" There were three soldiers standing beside the car vigilantly around, and another trotted over and gave a military salute before asking.

"Hello." It was Fang Zheng who came forward, his smiling baby face was just reassuring, with a wry smile on his face: "Thank you for saving us just now, we were not injured, we have been hiding in the car, but I didn't expect to meet you here, doesn't it mean that someone will come to the city to rescue?"

"We are a team that came in early to investigate." The man said, and then said: "Are you going to the rescue point? We I will also go back at night, you can come with us."

Sure enough, this camouflage uniform made people feel safe.

Fangzheng sighed in his heart, but only asked: "Where do you rest at night? I'm going back to find my parents. They are on Guangming Street. If it's too far, we might not be able to go together."

"The location we set today is Furong Street... ..." The man paused: "Wait a moment."

He should not be the captain of this squad. He pressed the walkie-talkie next to his shoulder and asked in a low voice, "Captain, they are going to Guangming Street to find someone."

"Yes."

"Furong Street and Guangming Street are not far. We can go together later. If you don't mind, you can come with us." He turned off the walkie-talkie and smiled at Fang Zheng.

"..." Fangzheng looked back at Lu Xingyue, Lu Xingyue nodded, and he said, "Okay, then thank you."