Chapter 13

XX High School is about one kilometer away from the community. Usually, it takes about ten or twenty minutes to walk to this kilometer, but now it is not an easy distance.

After knowing that Shen Yu has the space ability, Fang Yuan's family can bring all the necessary things, but he also prepared three bags and put them outside to hide people's eyes and ears, and he and Fang's father and mother asked Shen Yu to bring more things. Not much, unlike Chen Jiajia and Shen Yu who emptied the bedroom together before.

Fang Yuan's family has a car and more than half a tank of fuel, but this car is just an ordinary car, which is different from Lu Xingyue's ultra-violent off-road. I'm afraid they won't be able to get out even 200 meters.

Since they have a car, they still give priority to driving.

Shen Yu and Fang Yuan's parents had a total of six people. This car was originally for five people, but after all, it is different now, and there will be no traffic police to check the car, so in the end it was Fang Yuan who drove, Lu Xingyue took the co-pilot, Shen Yu He and Chen Jiajia sat on both sides of the window in the back seat, with Fang's father and Fang's mother sitting in the middle.

The back seat was a bit crowded, but Father Fang and Mother Fang squeezed each other as much as possible to leave more space for Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia.

Although it is said that this car may be relatively fragile and can't hit too many zombies, it's okay to have one or two scattered.

Fang Yuan has become much more courageous along the way, and has also experienced a lot of strange things like hitting zombies.

So it makes sense that some cars are expensive. For example, Lu Xingyue's car, where would it be deformed after hitting so many zombies?

If they were just surrounded by zombies, they were lucky, but it didn't take long for them to encounter a traffic jam.

And there are a lot of zombies around.

"Can you detour?" Lu Xingyue asked in a deep voice.

"The other two roads are generally crowded." Fang Yuan gritted his teeth.

There are a lot of people, and after the end of the world, it is about equal to a lot of zombies.

But there are a lot of zombies ahead...

"It should be only two or three hundred meters away from the gathering point?" Lu Xingyue estimated the distance.

"It's about the same." Fang Yuan hesitated: "What do you mean..."

"Get out of the car and walk."

The sound of the car made the zombies around him gradually gather around. Lu Xingyue was the first to get out of the car, and he lifted the iron rod. They smashed directly at the head of the zombie, and Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia also got out of the car. When the two of them killed zombies before, they used the saber very smoothly. Although Shen Yu's left hand was injured, her right hand was still flexible. The quality seems to have improved a bit.

This makes her more handy when facing zombies, and the injuries on her left hand seem to be recovering very quickly.

As for Chen Jiajia, her stamina speed has been stronger after the upgrade, and her head is better. She is now like Shen Yu, working hard to practice eye poking skills to reduce the stamina consumed on zombies.

Fang Yuan also came down. He used a fire axe very well, and he didn't see much fear in the face of zombies. He just wanted to grit his teeth to protect the people behind him.

After Fang's father got off the car, he actually took out a wrench from the trunk to help.

This is the first time Father Fang has come face-to-face with a zombie. It is impossible to say that he is not panicked or afraid.

But seeing his son trying to kill zombies, he couldn't help but stay behind and wait for his son's protection.

He is the father, and he is not too old to move, he can also protect his son and wife.

Even Mother Fang approached cautiously with a relatively small wrench given to her by Fang's father for self-defense. Even if she couldn't help, don't hold back.

Because Father Fang also worked hard to help, there was no pressure on Fang Yuan, Lu Xingyue and Shen Yu worked hard to open the way in front, Chen Jiajia and Fang Yuan broke off: "Remember to keep up, let's go through quickly, most of these zombies are It was blocked by a car, we should be fine in the past."

This is what Lu Xingyue reminded.

Fang's father and Fang's mother quickly responded.

Lu Xingyue's skills are really good.

After the upgrade, Shen Yu, who has better eyesight, can see that Lu Xingyue directly faces three or four zombies without any confusion. He can always use the simplest and most convenient movements to solve one or two zombies, and he attacks the position of the zombies. ...essentially two points.

- The back of the head and the bridge of the nose.

The stronger Lu Xing is, the iron rod is not a fine weapon at all. What he asks is to shatter the zombie's brain, so that the zombie loses its ability to move and truly becomes a corpse.

But Shen Yu only noticed this time that he would hardly smash a second stick on the same zombie.

In other words, the zombies that died under his hands were basically one-shot kills.

This...is kinda scary.

Shen Yu became more and more certain that Lu Xingyue should be a good person before the end of the world. Then... it's

too early to talk about other things. The first thing they have to do is to send Fang Yuan and Fang's father and mother to the gathering point. .

This section of the road with traffic jams is not easy to walk, because traffic jams will make them shuttle among various vehicles, and there are often zombies in cars with broken windows that want to scratch people who pass by.

Fang's father and Fang's mother both had their legs shaking, but thinking that they couldn't hold back their legs, they supported each other and kept up with Shen Yu and Lu Xingyue in front.

The two people in the front are of course the most dangerous. Shen Yu's saber swung and chopped off the hand of a zombie sticking out from the car window. She moved her wrist, feeling that the injury to her left hand still had a lot of impact.

If it weren't for the ability to advance, and Lu Xingyue's strength was really strong, and most of the zombies were solved, they would not be too safe on this road.

Fortunately, the most serious traffic jam was only about 100 meters. They walked carefully. Lu Xingyue and Shen Yu in front were cautious enough, Chen Jiajia in the back did not relax at all, and Fang's father and Fang's mother in the middle were also There was no delay, and seeing that they were about to leave this section of the road smoothly, a violent crash suddenly came from not far away.

Most of the zombies on this section of the road are in the car, but it does not mean that there are no zombies outside the car. They chose the place with the fewest zombies outside the car to walk around, and because they have probably tested it before, zombies are the most for uninjured humans. The sensitive range is probably around the zombie as the center point, with a radius of one meter.

Although they will make some noise when they kill zombies, the zombies will make noise when they are trapped in the car, so they have not attracted too many zombies' attention.

This is also an important reason why they have come so far.

But now there was a loud crash in a car about three meters away from them, and at the same time, they heard someone shouting: "Help, help us, please help us!"

Are there people making noise there?

This thought flashed through Shen Yu's group's mind, and then they burst into anger.

Yes, they ask for help, and they want to live, who can't understand that?

But why make such a big noise?

Shen Yu glanced around and saw that all the zombies nearby began to turn their heads and slowly walked towards the loudest side.

Although there are vehicles blocking it, the zombies are crowding around the car, and there are always a few that can squeeze over.

"Is this person courting death?" Fang Yuan scolded in a low voice, looking at Shen Yu and Lu Xingyue in front of him asking questions: "What should we do?" Should we

save people or run away?

It is impossible to say that Shen Yu and the others are not angry. Obviously they can make the movement smaller, they can climb out of the car by themselves, and they can even ask for help as long as they stretch out a stick and an umbrella, but they want to make trouble. With such a loud voice, everyone was in danger.

But watch your compatriots die?

Even after knowing the end of the world in a dream, Shen Yu, who was maliciously indulged, couldn't make this decision. Her brows twitched fiercely, looked at Lu Xingyue, and asked him with her eyes.

"Do you want to save people?" Lu Xingyue paused: "If you want to save, save it, if you don't want to save it, forget it."

"Go and see." Shen Yu made a decision: "But uncles and aunts don't need to be with us. , let's go take a look."

After all, it is a life, saving people, and one less zombie.

Lu Xingyue nodded: "Okay."

Chen Jiajia heard Shen Yu's decision and instantly exploded: "Are you going to save people? You are still injured, let me go, Lu Xingyue and I will save people."

Those zombies It's not that they can't see Chen Jiajia around, no matter how calm Shen Yu is, in Chen Jiajia's opinion, he is still a wounded person, so why would he want to let Shen Yu take risks.

Shen Yu refused: "Jiajia, you have to protect your uncles and aunts, we just go and have a look, don't worry, it's alright, and Lu Xingyue is still here." Chen Jiajia was

not happy, but Shen Yu insisted that she had no choice, not to mention ... She still understood Shen Yu's suggestion. There are a lot of things in her space. If you are in danger, facing these ordinary zombies is really more useful than water-based abilities.

Lu Xingyue is also really powerful.

After trying to convince herself, Chen Jiajia was reluctant: "Okay, then I'll take them out."

They were about to leave the traffic section, and the cry for help over there attracted the attention of most of the nearby zombies. Chen Jiajia and Fang Yuan It's not difficult for the four of them to go out, but there was such a big commotion, Lu Xingyue directly got into the car and pulled Shen Yu.

Walking from the roof of the car is much faster than walking on the ground. Shen Yu and Lu Xingyue chopped their hands all the way, and soon landed on the top of the car that was making a noise: "Be quiet."

Hearing the sound on the roof of the car, the voice of the people inside the car suddenly disappeared, and then there was a depressed excited voice: "Boss, boss, help us, our car is broken and can't be opened." Cheng Cheng in the

car Lin is also suffering.

He just went out to play with his friends, how did he know that he suddenly encountered the end of the world. Fortunately, they were going to have a picnic, so there was still a lot of food in the car, and there were four people in the car, and no one turned into a zombie.

But they were hit by someone when they braked suddenly. Later, the car broke down, and the doors, windows, and sunroofs could not be opened. If the car had not had air circulation, they would have been suffocated to death first.

Even if they didn't suffocate and had food for the time being, they wouldn't be able to survive.

In addition to eating and drinking, people also have Lazarus. This stench may be so heavy that it covers up their human odor, but they themselves can't stand the stench.

They also don't dare to break the window. They also know that the loud noise will attract zombies. They don't have suitable weapons in their hands. Breaking the window is a dead end!

It was hard to see Shen Yu and the others, but also to see that they were decisive and powerful people. Cheng Lin, who was lying on the window and twisted into a strange posture, consulted with his companions and asked for help regardless.

Good thing the big guys are here! The big guys are really good people! ! !

--------------------

The author has something to say:

Thanks for the period of 2021-07-05 00:13:43~2021-07-20 21:34:44 The little angel who voted for me or irrigated the nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: don't look at 2 bottles of rot;

thank you very much for your support to me, I will continue to work hard!