Chapter 33

After promising that Zhou Ping would join the team to detect zombies, Shen Yu's team had nothing else to do.

Of course, it is impossible for them to be the only people who go to investigate, but for the others, Zhou Ping and the others need to worry about it. Shen Yu and the others can just go out with them.

Cheng Lin and the others recovered from the sadness of their companions leaving after a few days of despair. After learning that Shen Yu and the others had taken over the mission, Cheng Lin and the others also expressed that they would go on the mission together. As for Fang Yuan, of course he would not Miss this opportunity.

There are six people on their side, and Zhou Ping said that they found fifteen people. This time, the number of them is not too expensive. Their purpose is to investigate, not to eliminate the zombie tide.

For Fang Yuan, the most important point is that the safe area has arranged work for Fang's father and mother.

I can't say how good this job is, but at least it's very easy. It's not stressful for Fang's father and mother. Although the income is not high, the two of them are enough to eat and rent.

Fang Yuan was most worried about the matter of Fang's father and mother. Now that it can be solved, he is relieved.

On the day of departure, Fang's parents and Fang's mother did not have time to send Fang Yuan because they were going to work, and Fang Yuan did not let them send them.

This time, there are some acquaintances in the hands, such as Zhou Ping, and some soldiers who went to the warehouse together before. They all broke through the limit after experiencing the zombie wave, and they have reached the second-level master.

It seems that the top combat power in the safe zone has been dispatched.

They had 21 people in total, so they used four cars, five or six people in one car, a seven-seater car for Shen Yu and his group, Cheng Lin was driving in front, and the co-pilot was sitting It was Fang Yuan, Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia sat in the middle, and Lu Xingyue and Cheng Lin's classmate named Zhang Ping sat at the back.

While in the car, Shen Yu was feeding Xiao Teng one after another.

It may be that Xiao Teng was raised by her. In addition to her own mutation, she also had a new ability - space.

Yes, there is room for Xiaoteng.

Although Xiaoteng's space is only a quarter of a cube, which is insignificant compared to Xiaoteng's real body, it is enough for Xiaoteng to put some things.

For example, the crystal nucleus that Koteng hid.

I don't know if the mutant plants are different. They can digest crystal nuclei, and Shen Yu's experiment found that if she cooperates with her wood-type ability, the crystal nuclei that Xiaoteng can digest within a certain period of time can be doubled.

Of course, the reason why Shen Yu would feed Xiaoteng at this time is because she upgraded with Xiaoteng.

At that time, there were too many zombies in the wave of zombies. Xiaoteng ate a lot of crystal cores because he was growing up. Later, he hid all the crystal cores and piled them in his own small space. There were only a few crystal cores. The ones that can't be stuffed are given to Shen Yu.

After that, Xiaoteng was eating the nuclei piece by piece. As long as it digested a little and could eat it, it would eat it immediately.

Then it upgrades itself as it eats.

It should have been the same level 2 as Shen Yu before, but it was upgraded to level 3 and directly brought Shen Yu to level 3. Even the space system Shen Yu only needed to accumulate some abilities to level up.

Since I haven't found a way to digest the crystal nucleus by myself, it is the same for cultivating vines.

Anyway, the final result is the ability improvement, and the process is sometimes not that important.

However, when I go out to investigate now, Shen Yu will not consume too much of her abilities. She pinches at the point of one-tenth. If the consumption exceeds one-tenth, she will stop, then slowly recover, and feed it again when she recovers. .

Xiaoteng was fed by her so that her little bracelet has gained weight recently.

In fact, they don't need to go deep into S City when it comes to investigating zombies. On the contrary, what they need is to explore carefully around S City.

They brought enough weapons and other items, as well as the equipment to be used for exploration, and their purpose was to circle around the city of S.

But it was only half a day since the circling started, and Zhou Ping's face was already bad.

The cars they chose are all high-chassis vehicles that are suitable for various terrains. In addition, the team is full of ability users, and they are not just awakened ability users. They have a smooth journey.

A few scattered zombies were killed before they approached. The road was blocked and Xiaoteng swept away the chaotic vehicles. They walked a short distance for a long time, and then they encountered the first wave of zombies.

When they discovered the zombie tide, they were not close to the zombie tide. This wave of zombies was very small, only two or three hundred zombies. Compared with the one Shen Yu and the others encountered before, these zombies really looked too much. Less, it is completely manageable quantity.

However, the purpose of their visit this time is not to eliminate the zombie tide, the focus is on observation.

So they were in a place where the zombie tide couldn't sense them, and they used binoculars to observe the moving direction of the zombies.

This observation is two days, and these two days they... have a good meal.

There are not only a lot of fresh vegetables to eat, but also fruits after meals. As for meat, although it seems to be a little hard to come by now, they can find canned food or sealed bacon in shops around S City.

Not to mention, it's pretty cool.

But soon there was no way they could be happy.

Because after two days of observation, they found one thing: the zombie tide is indeed slowly moving to the safe area.

"Is it because there are too many people in the safe zone? Are they attracted by their popularity?" Chen Jiajia suggested the possibility.

Zhou Ping pondered: "I have observed that the wind direction in the past few days is blowing from us to the safe area. It stands to reason that the safe area should not attract the zombies here."

"Or the zombies themselves have the instinct to surround? "

Is it possible that this is a special case? Let's observe another group?" In the

end, Zhou Ping accepted the proposal to observe another group of zombies, but they did not let go of this small wave of zombies.

The 300 zombies are still within the range they can solve, and they know that although the direction of this wave of zombies is not fixed, but the general direction is moving to the safe area, of course they will not let it go.

Shen Yu released Xiaoteng directly, but Xiaoteng spent most of the time grazing her, and she rushed into the zombies with a knife.

With Xiaoteng around, Shen Yu can be said to have no worries about possible injury to herself, she is particularly fierce in killing zombies, and she also has some skills taught by Lu Xingyue, and now she has begun to use all of them proficiently.

Three hundred zombies were solved in less than five minutes. Although it took a lot of abilities, they were not afraid.

They didn't go deep into some dangerous places, and their abilities were not completely consumed. There were a lot of guns and ammunition in Shen Yu's space. Even if they didn't use abilities, a small group of zombies would not have much effect on them.

What's more, they are not a long convoy now, and they have really encountered a group of zombies. Could it be that they can't drive as well as the two legs of zombies?

Flying a kite can kill them.

After encountering the second wave of zombies and observing for two more days, Zhou Ping had to make a worst guess.

If those zombies gather into a zombie tide, they will indeed move slowly towards the safe zone. Although this movement is not obvious, and even occasionally deviates, the general direction is towards the safe zone.

That is to say, at some point in the future, the zombies will be next to the safe zone.

What is even more frightening is that as long as it is a zombie tide, it is moving, which means that although they are encountering two or three hundred, three or four hundred small zombie tides, if they find out later, they may be small by then. The zombie tide has already converged into a large zombie tide, so even if there is a city wall in the safe area, there is no way to resist so many zombies.

Zhou Ping broke out in cold sweat in an instant, and his face was serious: "We must go back and report immediately."

"Take these zombies out before we go back?" It's a zombie core.

This wave of zombies is a little more than the previous wave, but it takes a little more time to solve it. Even if someone is injured, Zhou Ping's ability is like a bug, which directly heals the wound and is not afraid of being infected.

When the zombie tide was resolved, the group was ready to go back, but on the way back, they didn't let any zombies go. Short cut, also killed more zombies.

When he returned to the base, Zhou Ping got in touch with the leaders of the base during the isolation, passed on the information he had inquired about, and then started the isolation.

"I want to go to the Beijing base early." After the quarantine was over, when he returned to the rental house, Shen Yu suddenly spoke.

"Then we will leave tomorrow?" Chen Jiajia was also worried about her family. It was because Shen Yu was injured before, and they really wanted to collect some information, so they stopped at the base in S city, but now they heard that the base would be taken It's no wonder that Shen Yu is still here safely under the siege.

"Mm." Shen Yu looked at Lu Xingyue: "Are you going to talk to Fang Yuan?"

"Okay." Lu Xingyue nodded in agreement.

And Shen Yu was discussing with Chen Jiajia: "Let's plan a route, try to find the nearest way to your house, and when we pick up your family, we will go to Beijing." After a

pause, Shen Yu added: "Of course. , if you don't want to go to the Beijing base, I'm not reluctant."

"Of course I'm with you." Chen Jiajia shrugged: "Although my strength is pretty good now, but without your space and fruit, Xiaoyu, I think I I can't live a good life anymore."

"Of course I want to hug my thighs."

Seeing Chen Jiajia smiling, Shen Yu couldn't help showing a smile on his face.

——After knowing that the zombies would move closer to the safe area ,

the S city base of course hoped that all of Shen Yu would stay behind. After all, their strength was really recognized.

But Shen Yu insisted on leaving, and they couldn't forcibly keep people, not to mention that the reason why Shen Yu wanted to leave was because of their relatives, so they couldn't stop them.

On the day I left the base in S City, the sun was shining brightly. Shen Yu exchanged some hot weapons and cold weapons in the safe area of ​​S City, but he didn't exchange much for food or gasoline. He took the one that was delivered last week with good performance. Military off-road, Shen Yu and the three left the S city base in Fang Yuan Chenglin's reluctance.