Chapter 18

Although they have been killing zombies, the car keeps moving forward.

And some zombies fell in the middle of the road, and a large part of them could not be avoided and could only be pressed over, so the car was shaking all the time.

Crowding people in the middle of the car is not without benefits, at least they are crowded, and everyone is still standing.

But when the woman came over, she was nervous again. As soon as the car bumped, she almost fell. If Shen Yu hadn't helped her in time, she might have fallen to the ground.

"Are you all right?" Shen Yu took time to look at her.

"I'm fine." The woman blushed, she was ashamed, she came to help, but she didn't start to help, but caused trouble.

"If you want to help, just pull out one hand to support the seat, but don't force it. If you run out of energy and feel too tired, go back first. I can still hold it here." Shen Yu said.

Seeing that Shen Yu didn't let her go back directly, the woman breathed a sigh of relief and nodded quickly in agreement.

Because the window was opened, the smell of people drifted out from the window, so the zombies almost all came to the window, and then they were hit and hit, but the pressure on the rest of the vehicle was much less.

The driver of the car is also a soldier, and his psychological quality is very good. No matter how the zombies pounce, he drives calmly.

After Shen Yu's supernatural ability was upgraded to the second level, her physical fitness improved even more, even if her injured hand did not move deliberately, but after all, these zombies were all jumping towards the window. Like to die.

So it's easy for her to clean up.

The woman who came to help was scared at first, but watching Shen Yu kill zombies one by one, the fear in her heart subsided a lot without realizing it. She held the seat with her left hand, and the kitchen knife in her right hand also tried to chop out.

However, her strength is small, and after all, she is still relatively cowardly, and the kitchen knife basically cuts a few more holes on the face of the zombie.

Shen Yu saw that there were fewer zombies rushing towards her window, and asked the woman, "Would you like to try killing zombies?"

The woman has never killed a zombie before, and she also knows that her actions just now added a few scars to the zombie. At this time, when she heard Shen Yu's words, her eyes lit up: "Can you?"

"Yes." Shen Yu pointed Looking at the zombie who was pulling his hand on the car window: "Go and chop its head." The

woman saw that Shen Yu seemed to be ready to let go, and her first reaction was to step back, but she also took a step back and stopped.

When the vehicle is moving, some zombies can take the opportunity to slam the window. This is their luck, but because of this, only the instinctive zombies will not reach for the prey, but subconsciously want to climb in. Their hands Basically not loose.

To kill zombies, basic safety can still be guaranteed.

And there is Shen Yu next to him... The

woman thinks that since Shen Yu reminded her before, and now gives her a chance, she should not ignore her.

What's more, now that she and her children depend on each other, if she doesn't get used to killing zombies quickly, what will she do in the future?

Thinking of this, the woman glanced at the child whose small face was full of fear, and regained her courage. She clenched the kitchen knife in her hand and chopped at the head of the zombie with a ruthless face.

The feeling of slashing zombies with a knife is not very good. After the first knife, the woman was stunned for a while, and then she reacted to the second knife.

But it might be because she was at the wrong angle. When she went down, the knife got stuck in the skull and couldn't be pulled out.

A zombie's skull won't die if it is chopped off, and after these two strokes, she is a lot closer to the zombie. The zombie who is stimulated by the human taste will grab it when she raises her hand. Shen Yu grabs her hand and smashes the kitchen knife. Then hack the zombie's head.

With the blessing of Shen Yu's strength, the zombie's head was directly divided into two halves. The woman looked at the head of the zombie with a blank face.

Shen Yu pulled her back and said, "It's not bad, you can take a rest." The

woman stood in a daze, if someone behind her had not pulled her, she would have fallen when the car bumped. .

It was a young man who was holding the woman, and he was also holding a kitchen knife-after all, the most secure weapon people could find at home was a kitchen knife.

"You are so courageous, and she is really powerful." The young man asked himself that he didn't have the strength to cut off the head of the zombie. His face was complicated: "I don't know if she will look at me if I go to help." The

woman listened blankly . With the young man's words, he finally woke up from the trance of killing a zombie himself.

After all, zombies are human beings. Opening a zombie is always easy to make people feel like they are opening a bucket. Normal people definitely don't like that feeling, of course she does.

She did take a big hit, but she killed a zombie.

Although she was killed with the help of Shen Yu, she felt that she was a little different.

To be honest, it's like facing zombies... not so scared anymore.

The walkie-talkie on the little brother rang again, he said a few words to the walkie-talkie, it sounded like some kind of code, Shen Yu looked at the younger brother's more ugly face, and suddenly asked in a low voice, "Is it...more Is it?"

"...Yes." The little brother is convinced of Shen Yu's strength now, and he didn't hide it from her, but said to Shen Yu seriously, "I may have to trouble you for more help in the future, by the way, you will use A gun?"

"No." Shen Yu shook his head.

The little brother is a little disappointed, but he also understands that, after all, in this peaceful age, no one who has been specially trained can touch a gun.

"Then you should be careful, and if you can't bear it, close the window quickly."

Shen Yu thanked the little brother for his kindness, and then saw the young man who finally came over after a long struggle: "Well, I can also help you. Kill zombies."

The young man looked about the same age as Cheng Lin and the others, Shen Yu glanced at the kitchen knife in his hand, paused, and said, "Little brother, can I borrow your saber?"

The little brother with the gun glanced at Shen Yu, gave the saber on his body to Shen Yu, and Shen Yu handed it to the young man: "I lend it to you, it is better than the kitchen knife in your hand." The

young man's eyes lit up.

The saber looked much better. He took it with one hand, and held the saber in the same way as Shen Yu, then stared at the window nervously: "There are zombies rushing over."

"Try it." Shen Yu paused. , pointed: "At this height, you can cut its neck, avoid its hands, and take time to cut its neck. With your strength and the sharpness of a saber, you should be able to do it." The

reason why you didn't talk to the woman so much is Because her strength will be relatively small, not to mention that the woman is obviously more afraid than this young man, she is to increase her courage for the child, and Shen Yu asked her to try, just to make her more courageous.

And this young man should learn the skills of killing zombies.

As Shen Yu thought, this young man's strength is still good, and the saber is really sharp. He gritted his teeth and avoided the hand that the zombie stretched out and chopped it. Although it got stuck in the middle, he still managed to smash the zombie's head. chopped down.

"Very good, you can continue." Shen Yu nodded at him.

Killing a zombie obviously made the young man more confident, his expression became firmer, and when he saw another zombie rushing towards him, he would act directly.

In order to stabilize his body, he directly pressed his legs against the seat, freeing up two hands to hold the knife.

Of course Shen Yu didn't really care about anything. Some zombies were lying at an inappropriate height for beheading, and Shen Yu stabbed them in the eyes.

The young man also learned to stab the eyes from Shen Yu, but after he stabbed a knife, the zombies would not necessarily die.

He is inexperienced, and his five senses and physical sensitivity are not as good as Shen Yu's. She is the reinforcement brought by supernatural powers. This young man obviously has no awakening powers.

I don't know how the situation of other cars is, anyway, their situation is almost under control of this car.

Although the zombies were still rushing forward, more and more people came to help. There was always one person helping Shen Yu, and many people held the saber.

However, just when Shen Yu was killing the zombies with all her heart, she suddenly heard a scream, and then Chen Jiajia's worried and angry shout: "Uncle Fang!"

Shen Yu turned around subconsciously and saw only Fang's body. Gradually fell to the window, and there happened to be a zombie by the window!

Chen Jiajia was holding Fang's mother with both hands, and she couldn't take it out for a while. Her eyes were fierce, and she condensed a water blade to chop at the zombies.

But not enough.

At this moment, Shen Yu seemed to be split into two halves, one was suspicious and angry, and the other was extraordinarily calm to indifferent reason.

The angle of the water blade is to the forehead of the zombie, and Chen Jiajia's strength is enough to kill the zombie.

But the angle at which Father Fang fell is very delicate. It is estimated that his head will hit the head of the zombie, and it is very likely that he will be bitten by the zombie's teeth. If he is injured, Father Fang may not be able to awaken his powers, but will become a zombie.

It would be great if he could hold the father.

This thought became more and more intense, and the rational half of Shen Yu's mind seemed to spread out suddenly, and then she seemed to hear a slight 'boo' sound, like a spring sprout burrowing out of the soil, the kind of breaking ground out the sound.

Then a green field appeared in front of her eyes, spreading along, as if pulling something.

It sounds like a lot of things have happened, but it's actually just that moment.

Fang's father fell over to the window, and saw that he was less than ten centimeters away from the zombie. He suddenly felt his shoulders tighten, as if he was being pulled, and at the same time, a water blade fell on the zombie's head. , the zombie's head opened, and the brains splashed on Fang's face.

The anger on Chen Jiajia's face stagnated for a while, she looked at the cane that suddenly appeared on Fang's shoulder, wrapping around his shoulder, followed the cane and saw Shen Yu.

And... I don't know if it was her illusion, she always felt that Shen Yu's eyes were silver at that moment?

However, in an instant, the rattan pulled Father Fang back, pressed him on the seat and sat down, Shen Yu's body swayed, and suddenly he slanted to the side.

"Miss, are you alright?" Several hands supported Shen Yu, who was the one who killed zombies with Shen Yu before. They looked worriedly at Shen Yu's suddenly pale face, and their faces were full of anxiety.

"I'm fine." Shen Yu looked at the young man who killed zombies with her just now: "I want to take a rest, close this window first."

"It's fine, we can help guard." The person who supported Shen Yu quickly Say.

Shen Yu frowned, and the little brother with a gun beside him also said, "We will help take care of it, you go to rest first."

While speaking, he also looked at Shen Yu with a magical look.

Shen Yu: "..."

Okay, since they all insisted, Shen Yu didn't say much.

The people in the car supported Shen Yu one by one and passed her to Fang's father. Fang's father quickly got up, let Shen Yu sit down first, and looked at Shen Yu worriedly: "How are you feeling?"

"A little bit . Hungry." Shen Yu picked up the backpack managed by Fang's father, opened it, and took out something to eat.

Shen Yu was actually more than a little hungry. She felt that every inch of her body was telling her that she was hungry. She was eating so fast that Fang's father was stunned.