Chapter 20

Because it has long been known that the survivors of S City will be escorted out, and don't forget, XX High School Knowledge is one of the rescue points, so many people from the security area are also sent to register and record.

Several rescue points escorted the survivors out at staggered times, so I think that there are only more than 500 of them now, and there are 20 registered tables, so the queue is extraordinarily fast.

You need a ticket to get on the bus, but you don't need to pay anything to enter the safe area, but everyone who goes in has been told that there is only free food for the first three days of entering the base. After that, you have to do things to accumulate contribution points and exchange them for contribution points. something to eat.

Of course, some people were noisy, but they were all suppressed.

It is definitely unrealistic to let the safe zone support a whole safe zone of people.

Shen Yu and the others were also lining up, but it didn't take long for the little brother who was sitting next to Shen Yu to bring someone to look for Shen Yu.

"Hello, is it Miss Shen and Miss Chen?" The bar on the shoulders of the visitor made Shen Yu's eyes stop for a moment, and then nodded: "I'm Shen Yu, this is my friend Chen Jiajia, what's wrong?"

"I heard that the two are power users. Now the safe zone has preferential treatment for power users. Don't worry about them. The country welcomes power users. The stronger you are, the greater the hope of our human beings." The attitude of the people is very friendly, and the words are clearly put out.

The main reason is that there are too few abilities now.

They have discovered that as long as they become superhumans, their physical fitness can be improved a lot, and in some ways superhumans are superior to ordinary humans.

But many people don't dare to say it even if they become supernatural powers.

Many of them were worried about being sent to a lab for autopsy.

But there are a lot of power users in the army, and they have never received this kind of treatment.

Therefore, after knowing that the people under his hands saw the two power users, he hurried to appease them.

It was here to appease Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia, and the voice that was not deliberately lowered was also expressing his position to the people around him.

Shen Yu nodded and showed a very gentle and close smile: "I have always believed in the country, although we won't stay in the S city safety zone for too long, but if you have anything to help, you can come with us. Said, if we can help, we are very happy."

"Okay." The visitor breathed a sigh of relief, he introduced himself with a smile: "My surname is Xu, I'm a captain, you can come to me if you have anything. "The

two chatted quite happily, Chen Jiajia kept staring at the man, and then silently retracted her eyes.

Captain Xu came to find them, so he took them to the front, and found his own people to register them.

It was not until the registration time that Captain Xu knew that Lu Xingyue was also a power user.

The proportion of power users in this group is a bit high.

Captain Xu was silently amazed.

Shen Yu filled out the form before being taken by Captain Xu to quarantine.

The isolation time for entering the base is 12 hours, but there are regular meals and drinks in the isolation room, but the environment must not be too good.

Shen Yu has no opinion on this.

Because they have a lot of abilities and a lot of people here, Captain Xu simply arranged them together and found a clean isolation room.

Of course, they will not occupy an isolation room alone. There will be thirty people in an isolation room.

The people guarding the isolation room were in the dark and would not stay with them in the isolation room. Shen Yufang's father and mother's bags were all empty, but Fang Yuan, Lu Xingyue, and Chen Jiajia's bags were still there. Chen Jiajia carried her bag and asked Shen Yu in a low voice, "Xiaoyu, are you still hungry? I still have something to eat here."

"I'm not hungry." Shen Yu shook her head, she said softly, "You can rest now, I can Slowly restore power."

After the wood-type ability was awakened, she felt that her space ability became a little different. She actually used a little ability when she killed zombies later.

Attaching the space ability to the edge of the knife can make the zombie's body easily torn apart. Even if it is stabbed in the eye, she can also feel that the zombie's brain is destroyed in an instant.

As for the wood-type ability, it was Shen Yu who quietly controlled to roll a lot of crystal cores from the zombie corpse.

Her current space allows her to take in things within a radius of one meter without touching it.

The rattan is hidden at the bottom of the car. After she is proficient, she will use the rattan to dig out the crystal nucleus, and then stick it on the bottom of the car to receive it directly into a bucket in the space.

The water in the bucket has been used up, and the crystal core has not been washed. Of course, it is more suitable to put it in the bucket.

Therefore, Shen Yu's ability usage is still very large. If she hadn't already been a dual-type second-level ability, she probably wouldn't be able to handle it long ago.

But I have to say that the storage capacity of the second-level abilities is still very good. Shen Yu now estimates that her wood-type abilities have a quarter left, and the basic self-protection ability is enough, and the restoration of the wood-type abilities she can I feel it bluntly, unlike the space system, there will be some ethereal.

Why did she suddenly awaken the second power?

And... she felt that she was in a strange state when she awakened the second power.

Shen Yu thought about it, and suddenly felt a little sleepy, and then fell asleep.

Chen Jiajia found out that she was asleep, she slowly lowered her voice, sat next to her, Shen Yu fell asleep, shook her head, and slowly leaned on Lu Xingyue's shoulder next to her, and rubbed it, After finding a more comfortable position, Lu Xingyue's body suddenly stiffened.

Lu Xingyue, who was leaning against him, didn't dare to move, his body was stiff and he let Shen Yu lean against him, until he found that Shen Yu's breathing was gentle, and he should have relaxed a little without waking up.

As soon as he looked up, he saw Chen Jiajia folded his hands towards him, looking like he was begging, his mouth moved, but he didn't make a sound, but the shape of his mouth made Lu Xing more recognizable: you let Xiaoyu lean on it, just for a while, Give her a break.

Lu Xingyue's eyes slowly shifted to Shen Yu.

Because Shen Yu was leaning against him, her breath touched his neck.

This feeling... made him a little uncomfortable.

Shen Yu didn't know that it was Lu Xingyue that she was leaning on, and she didn't even know that she was leaning on someone.

She felt like she was dreaming.

She seems to be walking... in the stars? It was pitch-dark everywhere, but there was a little bit of starlight twinkling above her head, around her, under her feet, and she looked pretty good.

But why is she here?

Shen Yu couldn't help thinking about this question, and then she saw... a ball of light?

"You are the light group, you stupid cub." The light group suddenly started cursing.

Shen Yu: "? Then what are you?" In the

dream, Shen Yu felt a little dizzy in her head and didn't quite know what she was talking about. She looked at the light group blankly: "Where is this place?"

"This is yours. Spiritual Sea!" Guang Tuan looked at Shen Yu's dazed look, and snorted: "Forget it, you are still too weak to help me, you have to remember that you have to work hard to become stronger, come and help me quickly. Me, if you weren't the only one who met the requirements, I would definitely find a few more people..." If

the light group forced Lai Lai with a lot of pieces, Shen Yu still listened blankly.

The light group that was suspected to be talking suddenly flashed, it suddenly stopped speaking, and then the tone suddenly became serious: "I mean it, you have to work hard to become stronger, you are too weak, I can't talk to you for too long, you remember Protect yourself, don't become a zombie, or it's over, you know?"

Shen Yu opened her eyes blankly, she blinked, feeling that something was wrong.

When she reacted, she realized that she was actually leaning on Lu Xingyue.

Shen Yu: "..."

She sat up straight with a calm face, and said to Lu Xingyue very calmly: "Sorry, I fell asleep accidentally, thank you."

If you don't look at her earlobes that are gradually turning red , it is estimated that no one will know that she is shy.

Lu Xingyue glanced at Shen Yu's ears, and said lightly, "No thanks, you can rest as long as you can. After all, we are companions, and we should take care of each other."

Yes, we are all companions, and we should take care of each other.

If Lu Xing was sleepy and needed a rest just now, she wouldn't mind lending her shoulders.

Thinking of this, Shen Yu felt much more relaxed.

After this relaxation, she couldn't help thinking that she seemed to have had a dream just now.

It seemed that someone else had spoken to her—but was that a human?

What does it say?

Seems like...

getting stronger? protect yourself?

Shen Yu's intuition told her that there must be something wrong, but she really couldn't remember what her dream was.

It seemed like she had a dream last time? But last time, she didn't seem to even remember whether there was someone in her dream or what she said.

So, can this dream become clearer over time?

If so...

will I know more later?

And to become stronger and protect herself, does this mean that if she becomes stronger, she can see her dreams more clearly, and she can know what the problem is?

——Twelve

hours passed quickly. No accident happened during this isolation, and no one turned into a zombie. Shen Yu and the others left the isolation room smoothly and got their identity cards.

The identity cards in the safe area are different. There are four kinds of identity cards. The identity cards of ordinary people are white, the identity cards of abilities are green, the identity cards of scientific researchers are blue, and the management cards of high-level bases. is black.

The identity cards Shen Yu and the other three got were green.

Moreover, as power users, they can be assigned to a small house with one bedroom and one living room, and the rent to be paid is the same as that of a 16-person dormitory where ordinary people sleep.

However, the power user must perform the task of the safe area once a month.

Shen Yu and the others discussed it, and they rented a big house with three bedrooms and two halls as power users. Cheng Lin and the others have always followed Shen Yu and the others. We can help." Fang

Yuan answered, "Why don't we stay together? The rented house is quite big anyway."

Point, it would be better if someone could help.