Chapter 22

"You...you have two kinds of abilities." Captain Xu went out to get seeds for Shen Yu, Cheng Lin was in a trance, looking at Shen Yu with disbelief in his eyes.

Shen Yu nodded calmly: "Yeah, what's the matter?"

"Nothing...Nothing." Cheng Lin swallowed a mouthful of old blood, hugging himself and not wanting to speak.

Fang Yuan patted his shoulder sympathetically.

He knew that Shen Yu was like this when he awakened his wood-type abilities, but there are differences between people.

After all, such a powerful person is their teammate, which is a good thing.

Cheng Lin was also frustrated for a while, and then looked at Shen Yu eagerly: "Do you have any tricks to awakening abilities? Teach us."

"What tricks can there be?" Shen Yu laughed, but then she pondered. After a while, she said, "If you want to say the trick, maybe you have to have a very strong determination and desire?"

She just said it casually, how did she know that Cheng Lin agreed with a serious face: "I think what you said is reasonable, not all breakthroughs. When danger comes? So encountering danger should increase the chance of awakening."

Shen Yu: "..." I didn't say that.

Seeing that Cheng Lin had fallen into her own thoughts, she reluctantly reminded: "Don't mess around, life is the most important thing." Cheng Lin immediately

said, "I will."

Captain Xu came back soon, and the seeds he brought were not enough . There are too many, that is, six kinds, and there are only ten of each kind. He is a little embarrassed: "The base also needs seeds for experiments now, so I can't get much, but don't worry, there are a lot of seeds stored in the granary. Then you can take more."

"These are enough." Shen Yu looked at it.

The seeds are wrapped in six small paper packets with the names of the seeds written on them: watermelon, cucumber, sweet potato, cabbage, corn, tomato.

These six kinds of things are relatively common, and Shen Yu is also very satisfied with them. She simply took out a watermelon seed in front of Captain Xu and held it in her hand.

When Captain Xu was still at a loss, he saw Shen Yu's palm suddenly spread out, and then... the green leaves broke into buds and grew rapidly, and a watermelon vine only took half a minute to grow.

Watching the watermelon vines spread and bloom quickly, and knowing that the two flowers rubbed together for pollination, and then the watermelons came out one by one, Captain Xu: "..."

What kind of fantasy is this?

The watermelons grew to the size of a bucket, and there were nine watermelons in total. Seeing that Shen Yu was almost done, he withdrew his hand: "Okay, it's alright."

The moment she retracted her hand, the watermelon vines withered. , Shen Yu took the other eight watermelons into the space, only the last watermelon was left, and then took out a... fruit knife?

This... doesn't seem to work.

Shen Yu looked at the fruit knife with a long slap, then looked at the big watermelon, took the knife back, and then tapped on the watermelon, the watermelon cracked from the middle, and the fragrance of watermelon permeated. .

Captain Xu couldn't help swallowing.

Although the apocalypse had not started long, he always felt as if a long time had passed, and he felt that he hadn't eaten fruit for a long time.

Shen Yu looked at the watermelon, thought about it, and took out the fruit knife. First, she picked a few black ones. She felt that the ripe watermelon seeds came out and put them well, and then took out a large bowl and simply removed it from the watermelon. The watermelon was cut inside, and it was put into a big bowl: "Have you tasted it?"

Captain Xu still maintained his identity and was more restrained, but Chen Jiajia was completely rude.

A fist-sized mass of water poured out of the air. Chen Jiajia washed her hands and took it directly. She took a bite and her eyes lit up: "

It's so sweet !" That taste, she felt better than any watermelon she had ever eaten before.

"Sure enough." Shen Yu smiled and said to Captain Xu, "So wood-type abilities can induce plants."

Captain Xu was stunned for a moment, and then he suddenly realized what Shen Yu meant.

Yes.

They only focused on letting the supernatural beings help save people, but they didn't notice it.

No, why didn't they think of that?

Even if they can't think of it, can the people in the research institute not think of it?

Captain Xu was at a loss.

Shen Yu didn't stay much, she left half a watermelon: "This is for you, Captain Xu, you can do whatever you want. Let's go back first. The task is to leave tomorrow morning, right? Let's go out by ourselves today. "

Okay." Captain Xu agreed, and then quickly urged: "You must be careful, by the way, we can rent a car here, you can go to rent a car."

"Thank you for reminding." Shen Yu thanked.

The half of the watermelon that Shen Yu took away has been placed in the space. They were not prepared to be so ostentatious. They first followed the place that Captain Xu said to rent a car, and then the group went out.

They rented a seven-seater car and bought a tank of gasoline before they went out.

"What are we going to do?" Cheng Lin was still very excited, he was holding a bowl with watermelon in it.

After getting in the car, Shen Yu took out the cut watermelon and shared it with everyone.

"Go kill the zombies." Shen Yu returned.

"Kill zombies..." Cheng Lin looked a little disappointed.

"What's wrong? You won't be afraid, right?" Fang Yuan took a bite of the watermelon and gave him a strange look.

Cheng Lin and the others were all brave enough to kill zombies when they were in the car before, isn't that so?

"What zombies am I afraid of?" Cheng Lin frowned, and then muttered: "Didn't I think we could go out to collect supplies, just as we still have time today."

"I will also collect supplies." Shen Yu took it for granted: " When you go out, you always have to bring something back."

Not to mention that she needs to fill up her space with supplies, let's just say Fang Yuan and the others, if you can help them, you can help them bring more things back.

A friend anyway.

"Hey, that's fine, can I apply to bring some happy fat house water and spicy sticks?" Cheng Lin raised his hand excitedly.

"Yes." Shen Yu agreed directly.

"Don't worry, you just need to take the things, and leave the killing of the zombies to us!" Cheng Lin geared up.

The S city safety zone is not too far from the city, it only takes two hours to drive there.

When Shen Yu and the others came over, they also encountered a convoy going to the safe area. They avoided the convoy and went to S City.

The edge of the urban area is the place with the fewest people and the least zombies. Shen Yu and the others were not ready to go deep into the S city for adventure, so they chose a place to enter in the edge area.

Although Cheng Lin stated that they came to deal with the zombies and let Shen Yu just rest, there was no way for Shen Yu to rest.

She kills zombies is the most fierce one.

Especially in this place they selected, there are still a lot of plants, although they all look unhappy, but after Shen Yu's ability was injected, they instantly became energetic, wrapped around zombies one by one, and directly dug out the crystal core of the zombies.

Those crystal cores were secretly put into Shen Yu's space.

Shen Yu collected the crystal cores, and she didn't stop moving her hands. With the space ability attached to her knife, she was not attached to the zombie's eye socket, but cut across the zombie's head with a knife.

The power of space is the sharpest power in a certain way. After all, if the space is broken, what else can be left intact?

Therefore, Shen Yu almost effortlessly cut any part of the zombie.

After comprehending the attack usage of space abilities, Shen Yu could clearly feel the use and loss of space abilities.

In fact, she can condense the space power into a space blade similar to Chen Jiajia's water blade and use it, and the power is extraordinarily powerful, but it can't be used in that way. Zombies.

Because of the assistance of space abilities, Shen Yu didn't consume any physical strength to kill zombies at all, and he could kill a lot with ease, and he could also use the cane to dig crystal cores.

With no outsiders around, Shen Yu didn't hide and hold the crystal nucleus when he dug.

"This...Is there something good in this zombie's mind?" Cheng Lin saw it and suppressed the disgusting feeling.

Killing zombies and looking at people... oh no, rattan digging zombies' heads are two different things, and it still makes people feel sick.

But disgust was no match for curiosity, so Cheng Lin asked.

Shen Yu glanced at the rattan: "I don't know, but this thing looks pretty good, maybe it will be useful in the future?"

In fact, Shen Yu felt that this crystal core should be really useful, and she could vaguely feel it after upgrading her abilities. The energy inside, but she doesn't know how to use it. If you want to eat it directly, she doesn't dare. If you want to use supernatural power to stimulate the energy, it seems that there is something behind it and can't absorb it.

Only to find another way.

But since this thing has energy, there is no harm in collecting more. She has a large space and the size of the crystal nucleus is not large, so it is fine to save more.

Cheng Lin listened to Shen Yu's words and was actually a little interested, but when he thought that he was going to take out the heads of the zombies, he hesitated, and silently gave up this thing, and ran over to kill the zombies again.

Shen Yu saw it, but she said lightly, "If you want, I'll give you a little bit."

Cheng Lin immediately became energetic: "Really?"

"After all, killing zombies also has your share." Shen Yu Say.

Cheng Lin was happy.

Shen Yu took out not only the cores she killed, but also those killed by others.

Because of her convenience, Chen Jiajia didn't take out the crystal core and handed it all over to her. As for how to distribute it later?

I still don't know the function of the crystal nucleus. Now it's better to put it all into Shen Yu's hands. She has space anyway, and it won't be stolen or dropped suddenly.

Shen Yu's stamina is enough, but Cheng Lin and the others who don't have abilities are still exhausted very quickly. They have already seen a good place to rest. When Cheng Lin and the others are tired, they will go to the good shop first. To rest, Shen Yu still killed zombies outside, Chen Jiajia and Lu Xingyue accompanied Shen Yu to kill zombies outside.

It wasn't long before Chen Jiajia also went to rest, leaving only Shen Yu and Lu Xingyue.

For Shen Yu, the two abilities can be said to have doubled her ability energy. It was not very obvious when she first woke up, but after a day or two of rest, the ability automatically recovered, and Shen Yu was able to I noticed that my battery life was extremely long.

And more importantly, these two kinds of supernatural energy can be converted into each other, although it will consume a little after conversion, but at some point, it can make Shen Yu have unexpected abilities.

After killing the zombies for a while, Shen Yu and Lu Xingyue also went back to rest.

At this time, Lu Xingyue's abilities were almost exhausted, and most of his physical strength was also consumed. Shen Yu was in good condition, but there were not many abilities left.

The resting place they chose was a supermarket, or a relatively large supermarket. Cheng Lin and the others had already cleaned up the supermarket. Now they are eating and chatting. When Shen Yu came in, Fang Yuan was stunned. Dian ran over: "Shen Yu, you see so many things here, you can take everything you like!" There are

indeed many things in this supermarket, Shen Yu looked around the supermarket and nodded: "What do you have? You can also pack up the things you want to bring, and I will bring them back for you."

Knowing that Shen Yu has twenty cubic meters of space, although they guessed that Shen Yu might have put some things in it, there should be at least two-thirds left, after all, there is really not much for them to take along the way.

If two-thirds also have fourteen or five cubes, then they are cheeky enough to occupy half a cube, and one cube of space should be fine, right?

Put a little in the space, they can take a little in their hands, this trip will definitely be enough!