Chapter 41

Lu Xingyue, Chen Jiajia and Shen Yu had a tacit understanding, and immediately became vigilant. Wu Chengyu was taken aback, but he had always remembered that Shen Yu said that he felt danger, and he immediately took precautions.

Just as Shen Yu's voice fell, a black shadow suddenly rushed over. It wanted to enter the door, but Shen Yu's vine net had already been prepared. Breaking through, it stuck for a while, and then disappeared quickly.

But with that card, several third-level ability users of Shen Yu have already seen its appearance.

It was a zombie that looked like a three- or four-year-old child. His whole body was blue, but his body was still intact. It looked much better than the zombies outside with missing arms, broken legs or flesh.

Its limbs seem to be longer than ordinary zombies, Shen Yu has sharp eyes, and sees what seems to be webbed between its fingers.

Shen Yu was preventing it from entering the door. For example, Wu Chengyu and Lu Xingyue were attacking it, but it avoided it with its extra flexible body and super fast speed.

None of those powers did damage to it.

"This is... a zombie?" Wu Chengyu exhaled, his face solemn.

Shen Yu nodded: "It should be."

"Then we..." Wu Chengyu had a headache: "If we don't solve it, how can we save people?"

This thing is too fast, and it can be concealed very well. If it wasn't for Shen Yu just now Feeling it and shouting, it is difficult for them to react.

"Go ahead and talk about it?" Shen Yu said, "I'll cover with vines."

"Okay."

The people in the research institute were also shocked by this change. Fortunately, they didn't want to lock Shen Yu and the others outside, and the door was still open. Open it as usual and let Shen Yu and the others go in.

Perhaps knowing that Shen Yu's vine net could not break through for a while, the little zombie did not continue to come out until the door was closed, and nothing else happened.

This is a secret door. The secret door is connected to the most important research room of the research institute. After Shen Yu and the others entered the door, they walked for about three minutes before reaching the research room. .

However, the current scientific research leaders are not as enthusiastic and happy as when they first started talking with them, but they are still arguing.

Shen Yu saw the most excited old man: "That's Xinxin, I'm sure I'm not mistaken, how could Xinxin become a zombie? How could he..." As he

spoke, the old man burst into tears.

In fact, he disappeared in the research institute and couldn't find anyone. In addition to becoming a zombie, he would have to be eaten up by zombies. He was actually prepared, but as a grandfather, he couldn't accept that his grandson really turned into a zombie and came back.

This is a blow to the elderly.

"Hello, sorry for letting you see such a chaotic research institute, do you want to rest first?" A gentle voice sounded.

There are six survivors in this research institute, three of them are old people who seem to be over 60 years old, and two are middle-aged people in their forties. He looks handsome and gentle, and his smile is also gentle.

"Let's take a break, by the way, what do you want to organize? If it's not too much, we can take it out."

"Okay, I'll go to tidy up first." The young man smiled mildly, and then went to pack up.

The old men over there also gradually calmed down. Seeing that the young man was tidying up things, they also went to tidy up things. Only Mr. Liu, who found that his grandson had become a zombie, still couldn't recover, but the others didn't bother him either. Give him some quiet space.

"Should we solve it first or what?" Wu Chengyu asked Shen Yu and Lu Xingyue for their opinions.

"I suggest... just leave." Shen Yu paused and said, "I don't want to stay here for too long."

With Shen Yu's intuition and reaction, now Wu Chengyu attaches great importance to her opinion, so after weighing it, he nodded: "Okay, but after going out, you and Shen Xin and Chen Jiajia will mainly protect Mr. Liu. Let them."

Shen Yu, a protective talent, plus two offensive abilities, should be enough to protect them.

There is also Xiaoteng, Shen Yu, who has not released his trump card and nodded: "Okay."

He Lao and the others knew that someone would come to pick them up, so they had packed a lot of things before, and now there are not many things to pack. They sorted them out and put them together to wait for Shen Yu to collect them.

"These are the most important. Take these first. It's better to take the other ones. If you really can't take them... forget it."

Shen Yu was amused by his appearance, and she reassured the old man: "Don't worry, I can still take these things with me."

After the upgrade of the wood-type ability, the spatial ability was gradually upgraded by Yun's support. It's now level three.

The third-level space ability is doubled on the basis of the second-level ability. Shen Yu's current space is more than 200 cubic meters.

Before, Shen Yu would hide and hold it, but with such an important matter as the research institute, she couldn't care whether her spatial abilities would be exposed.

What's more—she has the ability to protect herself now, so what if she is exposed?

Old He saw that Shen Yu easily put away the two machines and boxes of paper documents they had packed away, his eyes suddenly lit up, he asked tentatively: "That, little girl, in your space Is there still room? Can I bring something else?"

"There is still room, what do you want to bring?" Shen Yu said, "I want to take a look first."

After all, her space is also filled with some things. She may not be able to take them all.

He Lao hurriedly said: "Actually not many, there are still three machines here, can you put them down?"

These three machines are not particularly difficult to find outside. There are also spares at the Beijing base, but bringing a few more machines is good for research. The machines themselves are not particularly large, but because they are relatively precise, they cannot be used. It was bumpy. At first, He Lao did not expect that the Shen Yu space would be so large, and now of course I hope that Shen Yu can take it away.

In addition, knowing that the Shenyu space can still be installed, he and others searched for the experimental materials that he was about to give up, and sealed them up to take away.

From the looks of it, they can't wait to move the entire institute away.

After hollowing out this research room, He Lao still regretted: "It's just too dangerous outside, otherwise I might be able to leave with something."

Shen Yu: "..."

Her space was more than half full, and she still It's almost impossible to stop.

After the things were packed, Mr. Liu's mood was also packed up, although his eyes were still red, but after all, he had already guessed that the little grandson was already... I just didn't expect that the little grandson would suddenly appear as a zombie, and he was emotional for a while.

But he knew that it was the most important thing to live well now. If a zombie vaccine could be researched and all the zombies eliminated, it would be considered revenge.

"I don't know what danger is going on outside. Everyone walks in the middle. Even if we are attacked, don't stop, rush to the elevator, and someone will pick you up, you know?" Wu Chengyu urged.

"Understood, we have old arms and old legs, and we try not to hold back our legs." Liu Lao wiped his face with a serious expression: "Open the door."

Wu Chengyu made a gesture, and the gentle young man opened the door and quickly retreated. Come to the middle of the line.

There are six people in the middle of the team. Shen Yu and Shen Xin and Chen Jiajia are standing together, just behind them, Wu Chengyu is still at the front, and Lu Xingyue is at the end. The other people are scattered around, and they are all vigilant. attack.

When they came out, they would definitely be attacked, which they had expected.

But they didn't expect to wait until they were halfway through before the attack came.

The most important thing is... the expected little zombies rushed over, but other unexpected monsters also came!

It's no exaggeration to say that monsters are really an exaggeration, a spider with a dozen legs; a monkey with a human head and a rotten body; a zombie with a red texture that seems to have been peeled off a layer of skin...

Six or seven monsters rushed from the front and back of the team . Come here, the leader is the mutant little zombie.

At first glance, these monsters are not comparable to ordinary zombies, but at a glance, Wu Chengyu made a decision: "Run!"

When the voice fell, a large group of fireballs had already attacked the monsters.

In front of them are the little zombies, the monkey and an ugly zombie with obvious mutation. The others are attacking from behind. Wu Chengyu's fireball is obviously very powerful, and the little zombies dodge immediately. , but not fatal injuries, but aroused their ferocity.

"Come on." Shen Yu's vines swarmed out, forming a sturdy net, like an upside-down bowl, catching Liu Lao Liu and the others.

Liu Lao was stunned when he saw the little zombie, but then he endured the pain in his heart and quickly ran to the elevator.

The old man's speed is not fast, but they have already tried their best. Wu Chengyu and the others throw out their abilities without money, just to stop the monsters.

Shen Yu wanted to protect Old He and the others, and he couldn't spare his hands to attack monsters. At this time, the roles of Shen Xin and Chen Jiajia were revealed.

The two of them didn't usually have a good relationship, but now they cooperate very well. The two teamed up to block the monster spider, and Wu Chengyu was attacking the ugly zombie.

There were four more behind, Lu Xingyue blocked two by himself, Cheng Yuan blocked one by himself, and another person blocked the last one with the rest of Wu Chengyu's team.

There were still little zombies that rushed towards Shen Yu's side, threw themselves on the vine net, and madly stretched out their hands to tear them apart.

But the staying power of wood-type abilities is unimaginable for little zombies, not to mention that Shen Yu's ability storage is much more than that of ordinary people. If it breaks one vine, Shen Yu can spawn two vines to entangle.

There is a zombie on the top of the head, Liu Lao and the others have weak legs. Fortunately, the zombies can't break Shen Yu's defense for a while, so they can stabilize a little.

The little zombie also found that he couldn't break Shen Yu's defense, and his strange white eyes rolled, staring at Shen Yu.

With the ability of simple thinking, it knew that this thing was made by Shen Yu, so it bared its teeth at Shen Yu and jumped to attack Shen Yu.

"Be careful!" Wu Chengyu's face changed greatly.