Chapter 34

Based on the space that Shen Yu had filled before, the seeds he collected, and Chen Jiajia's water system ability, they had been away from City S for five days, and Shen Yu and the others were living a good life.

There is only one point. Now there is no mobile phone navigation, and no one can provide timely feedback on the route situation, which leads them to take a road that cannot be crossed. For example, a bridge over a river is broken, and there are floating zombies and ugly mutated fish in the water. , Shen Yu and the others did not have the hobby to try their own way, so they could only bypass this road.

They can go over most of Lu Shenyu. After all, Shen Yu's space is really big. She can put the car in her own space when the car can't pass, and they walk there.

It is also because of this that Shen Yu and the others were able to walk a long way in five days.

But at this rate, it would take at least half a month for Shen Yu and the others to go to the place where Chen Jiajia's house was, and it would take at least a month to go to Beijing.

"It's still as good as before. There are high-speed trains and planes, and I will be home in a few hours."

"Yeah." Shen Yu was also holding a bowl of noodles, she estimated the time: "Let's kill more zombies on the road."

Shen Yu and the three of them are now facing the zombies.

The main reason is that there is a bug like Xiao Teng in Shen Yu's hands. Zombies are not interested in mutant plants, but Xiao Teng can protect Shen Yu and them.

So even if they encountered a small wave of zombies, Shen Yu and the others rushed straight ahead, and they were not afraid at all. It is estimated that there were three or four thousand zombies they killed in the past few days.

This number can scare people to death in other places, but Shen Yu and the others still feel that it is not enough.

The base in S City must have been prepared. There should be contact between the safe areas, so other bases should also be prepared. Most bases should take the initiative to clean up zombies.

But just judging from the situation at the base in S City, Shen Yu could guess the situation in other places.

First of all, although Shen Yu didn't know what the probability of a comatose person turning into a zombie is, it is estimated that a large number of people died at the beginning of the apocalypse. Most people were killed because they didn't know the characteristics of zombies. Zombies turned into zombies after being bitten, and then infected more people.

Therefore, the number of humans is definitely less than that of zombies. The number of people in the safe area of ​​S City does not seem to exceed 500,000. You must know that S City is a city with a population of two or three million.

Even if there are still people in S City who have not gone to the safe zone, how many people can there be left?

The ratio of zombies to humans has been distorted, but there are still many children and elderly people among the survivors, and there are people who dare not go out to kill zombies.

In general, the number of people who really go out to kill zombies should be very low compared to zombies, and there is a difference in strength, and humans may be injured by zombies to transform into zombies... all kinds of situations All in all, the cleanup of zombies is difficult.

Shen Yu and the others are considered to have bugs, but they can only touch the edge of a thousand at most a day. What is even more terrifying is that the zombies are also gradually evolving.

Shen Yu knew this for a long time, but when he found out that the zombie's movements were a little bit more sensitive and the speed was a little bit faster, Shen Yu's heart sank.

She can only hope that the safety zone knows this now, and those who are not strong enough try to kill zombies as safely as possible, not to hurt themselves.

However, Shen Yu, who was embarrassing the zombies, encountered an unexpected problem one day later.

- They encountered a robbery.

Robbery means literally, if it wasn't for the more vigilant Lu Xing who drove the car, and stopped the car, their car would be crushed with nails sprinkled on the ground, and then the tire would burst, even if there were still hubs in the sinking space spare tires, after all, use one less.

They stopped in time, and in the next instant, a dozen people appeared around.

The dozen or so people were all middle-aged men, all of them holding iron rods and other weapons, and one person even held a gun.

A group of people gathered around and threatened: "Leave the car, the food and the woman, and you can go." It's

not surprising to ask for a car and food, but a woman?

Shen Yu in the co-pilot and Chen Jiajia in the back seat had a bad feeling in their hearts, but those people had already approached and even saw Shen Yu in the co-pilot.

Shen Yu is very good-looking, even in the end times, she has enough food and supplies, Chen Jiajia has enough water, she can also spawn plants and vegetables, plus the good looks she will naturally have after becoming a power user, her appearance Even more amazing than before the end of the world.

Especially after the end of the world, most people can't maintain a good image, and it has become extraordinarily difficult to be clean and fresh in the past.

These people looked straight at Shen Yu, especially when they thought of the dirty woman they caught before, they instantly lost their sight.

As soon as that lewd expression was revealed, Shen Yu's brows furrowed fiercely.

At the same time, Lu Xingyue's expression also became dark.

A person in front smashed the front of the car with a stick: "There is actually a beautiful woman. The beauty comes out, and the brothers will love you.

"

But it is only to prevent the car from being smashed. For Shen Yu, they are all coveted.

"They seem to catch women often." Shen Yu said softly.

"Catch women?" Chen Jiajia looked at those people, took a deep breath, but still couldn't hold back her anger: "I'm going to teach them a lesson."

Chen Jiajia is not stupid. Hearing those words, I don't know what these people are doing to rob women. of.

I don't know how many people have been ruined by them.

"Let's do it." Shen Yu said one word at a time.

Then Shen Yu opened the door and got out of the car.

"Hey, enough knowledge..."

Seeing Shen Yu getting out of the car, the man closest to Shen Yu had an evil smile on his face and reached out to touch Shen Yu's face.

However, before his hand touched Shen Yu, he was swept away by a thick vine, and the vine also flew directly around the only person with a gun, directly restraining him.

"Abilities?" Someone exclaimed, but then said with a smile, "I haven't tasted the taste of an ability person yet."

Then two ability users came up.

One of them had two knives flying in his hand, and the other had flames in his palm.

Gold and fire elements are both offensive abilities, and they are still two people, no wonder they seem to be very confident.

The wood-type powers are not very aggressive, and it is just a matter of hitting a person. They don't seem to be injured much.

Shen Yu sneered, and with a wave of his hand, the vines danced and swept five people away.

From the first one to the five now, after being swept away by Shen Yu, they lay on the ground and groaned in pain, but did not get up at all.

Shen Yu was just the beginning, and Chen Jiajia also got out of the car.

Compared with Shen Yu's internal injury caused by the vines, Chen Jiajia started to throw the ice blade after getting off the car.

Chen Jiajia's accuracy cannot be said to be particularly good when using a gun, but the ability is originally controlled by herself, and the accuracy of the ice blade is very good. Each ice blade can hit a person, and blood is seen in an instant.

Lu Xingyue was not in a hurry, he just looked at the others and gave Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia the bottom line to prevent someone from attacking.

But Lu Xingyue's worries were actually superfluous.

Shen Yu's ability is now level three, and Chen Jiajia is about to touch the edge of level three. These ability users are level one, and they are completely different from them.

It didn't take three minutes to solve these people, but it took Shen Yu ten minutes to beat these people.

The news revealed by these people's words made them very uncomfortable, not to mention that those who can throw nails on the road are not good people, and Shen Yu is not at all soft-hearted.

When he was almost out of anger, Shen Yu stopped. For these people, Shen Yu's method was to directly bind the people with vines, and then choose a person to lead the way to their base camp.

"If you don't agree, I'll cut a few cuts on you and throw them into the zombie group." Shen Yu said coldly: "When I came from there, I saw a small wave of two hundred zombies. , just right for you." ——Although I

met it, it has been solved by the three of Shen Yu.

But it doesn't prevent Shen Yu from now using it to scare them.

These people are bad, but they have no guts.

So I was frightened by Shen Yu.

When people were scared, of course they would be obedient. Shen Yu put away the car and walked behind the man. As for the little things that the man might want to do?

She hasn't released such a big killer as Xiaoteng yet!

Men do have selfishness. Although Shen Yu and their abilities are strong, they are not the strongest people. Their boss is also a strong person with upgraded abilities, and he is still aggressive. With this water and wood type, Where is the boss's opponent?

——This is what the man thought before seeing Shen Yu showing his power.

The base camp of the men is not far from where Shen Yu and the others were forced to stop. This is a factory building, which is now occupied by them. When Shen Yu and the others approached, they heard screams and crying belonging to women.

It was one thing to guess before, but it is another thing to hear the screams of women now, Shen Yu was furious, she kicked the door without hesitation, and then saw the scene inside.

In the empty factory building, many men were playing cards in twos and threes, and many women were pressing women of unknown age to do some beastly things. For a moment, Shen Yu felt that these people should die.

She felt that she was very calm, these people are just being trash in the world, it's better to die, at least they can free other people.

At the same time, Xiao Teng was also thrown out by her.

In dealing with the dozen or so men before, Shen Yu didn't release Xiaoteng. After all, when Xiaoteng grows and becomes smaller, it also consumes powers, but now she is so angry that she doesn't think about it so much.

The small vines landed and turned into prototypes in an instant. The vines spread out instantly. Most of the vines rolled towards the men in the factory building fiercely. A small part of the vines separated the women and men under the control of Shen Yu, and the vines carefully separated the women. For protection, the skin that was originally exposed was also covered tightly.