Chapter 14

Shen Yu didn't know what the people in the car were thinking. He heard that their car was broken and couldn't open the window. Half of the anger that they made such a big noise that attracted the zombies dissipated. Lu Xingyue had already smashed the car with a stick. The window, just as he was about to speak, was smoked by the stench coming out of it.

Lu Xingyue: "..."

It stinks a bit when it's close to the neighborhood, but what doesn't it smell like around zombies? Lu Xingyue didn't care at the time, how did he know that the broken car window would suddenly smell so bad.

His face froze for a moment, Shen Yu had already jumped to the roof of the other car, and squatted down to kill two zombies before he scolded in a low voice: "Come out quickly, and we will be surrounded by zombies at night, we can't guarantee that we will be able to take them well. You go out."

"Hey, hey, I'll be out right away!" Cheng Lin was excited.

The broken window was a stench attack to Shen Yu and Lu Xingyue, but to Cheng Lin and the three, it was fresh air and the dawn of survival!

Cheng Lin was full of joy, and when he heard Shen Yu's words, he couldn't reduce his joy, and immediately began to climb out: "Okay, we'll come out."

"Be careful, don't get hurt." Shen Yu warned.

In fact, Shen Yu was worried that the smell of blood would make the zombies riot and accidentally infect them, but Cheng Lin thought that Shen Yu was hard-hearted and cared about them, so he was even more moved.

Also more obedient to protect yourself.

Car windows are generally difficult to break, but Lu Xingyue is not an ordinary person, this stick still has supernatural powers, but after the car window is broken, there will be small broken glass, Cheng Lin is also wise, The blanket was brought over to cushion it, and he quickly crawled out.

Lu Xingyue and Shen Yu were guarded by two people. Those zombies couldn't get close. The two of them occupied the high ground, and it was easier to kill the zombies.

Perhaps motivated by the desire to survive, the three big boys in the car climbed out very fast, and the one who came out last handed out two packets of food.

Cheng Lin immediately handed one of them to Lu Xingyue: "Boss, this is our thank you gift." He was

quite sensible.

Lu Xing said lightly: "You take it first."

"Okay." It's fine if you don't refuse.

Cheng Lin breathed a sigh of relief and heard Lu Xingyue say, "Follow up." He quickly followed up with his friends.

Because Shen Yu's hand was injured, Lu Xing did more and more to open the way. After Shen Yu was broken, the three big boys in the middle could not be considered thin, but they had no weapons in their hands, so they could only follow Lu Xingyue cowardly. Be careful to avoid the zombies and dare not make a sound, just like the poor chick.

After they delayed for a while, the zombies gathered around a lot. After the break, Shen Yu could see the zombies approaching. She could only kill the zombies with one hand, but now it is difficult.

Shen Yu thought about it, and suddenly there was an extra glass in his hand.

After scavenging two small supermarkets, there are a lot of glass cups. After all, she has enough space, so she will not throw anything out.

What's more, Shen Yu tasted the benefits of the glass on the first day of the apocalypse. At this time, her saber reached her left hand, dodging a zombie's scratch, and her right hand slammed hard.

She didn't drop the glass too far. She aimed at a car about ten meters away. When she passed the car before, she saw zombies inside.

The glass smashed into the car window glass, Shen Yu's strength was not as strong as Lu Xingyue's. Besides, he was separated by such a long distance, and he didn't have as much explosive power.

So the result was a shattered glass and a cracked pattern on the window, but nothing shattered.

But the two pieces of glass collided, and the sound was loud. Those zombies who had approached vaguely before shook their heads blankly, and then went to the glass.

Only the zombies that were too close and smelled the human smell did not run, but compared with the zombies that would keep running over, this was not a problem.

The last of the three big boys was Cheng Lin. He was startled when he heard the loud noise, and turned back subconsciously: "What's the sound?"

"Run quickly, don't be distracted." Shen Yu reprimanded in a low voice, Cheng Lin shrank his neck, stopped looking back, and ran forward honestly.

Just as Shen Yu thought, those zombies were all attracted by the sound. Chen Jiajia and the others went out quite smoothly, and after Lu Xingyue and Shen Yu were gone, Fang's father and Fang's mother, who were slightly adapted to the end of the world, did not hold back, but instead. They can also help poke the arms and legs of the zombies, and the four of them left smoothly.

It's just that they were waiting for Shen Yu at a store not far away.

Seeing Shen Yu and the others coming, Chen Jiajia, who was stuck at the door to kill the zombies, did not dare to speak loudly, and only waved frantically in the gap between killing the zombies. Shen Yu saw it, and Lu Xingyue had already walked over there.

When Lu Xingyue and the others entered, Chen Jiajia and Fang Yuan instantly closed the door, blocking the zombies outside. Shen Yu gasped, and Cheng Lin sat directly on the ground and gasped.

Chen Jiajia's nose twitched, and suspicious eyes fell on Cheng Lin and the others.

The smell...it was a little strange, it reminded her of some natural fertilizer.

"Xiaoyu, are your hands alright?" Chen Jiajia leaned over to Shen Yu's side and looked at Shen Yu's hands.

The bruises on her hands have dissipated a lot, and they seem to have improved a lot. It should take a few days to heal, so she just took a rest in the safe area these few days.

"It's okay, my hand is recovering well." Shen Yu shook his head.

Chen Jiajia was relieved. She glanced at Cheng Lin and the others quietly, and asked quietly, "That's them?"

"Yes, it was also an accident. Their car broke down, and the windows and doors couldn't be opened." Shen Yu said, "Wait a minute. Find them some weapons."

"Okay." After Chen Jiajia heard the reason, her prejudice against Cheng Lin and the others dissipated a lot, but it was still a bit difficult to have a good impression of them.

Their store is a clothing store. Cheng Lin and the three of them gathered together and discussed in a low voice for a while. Cheng Lin, who was pushed out as a communication staff, smiled awkwardly: "Well, can we change clothes?"

Not to mention the smell on them, Shen Yu and a few others, even if they recovered a little sense of smell after running out by themselves, they couldn't stand it anymore.

"Random." Shen Yu glanced at the store and had to say that they were lucky enough to enter a sportswear store, referred to as men's and women's models.

Otherwise, if some of the stores that you enter at will only have women's clothing, then they will not have clothes to change.

Cheng Lin and the others actually wanted to take a bath, but wasn't it unconditional? So he could only change clothes of the right size first. Shen Yu took advantage of Cheng Lin and the others while they were changing clothes.

This store doesn't have anything that is very suitable for weapons. Even the mop is made of plastic. Although it can be used for a while, it is still not safe enough.

Shen Yu and Chen Jiajia discussed it and took out two wooden sticks. When Cheng Lin and the three of them came out, two wooden sticks and a plastic mop were stuffed into their hands.

Cheng Lin: "?"

Shen Yu said, "Since we have weapons, we have to learn to kill zombies. We have to protect our uncles and aunts. It's okay to save you before, but we won't keep protecting you after that."

"Then... of course we don't need to . , we can also kill zombies!" Cheng Lin blushed, half ashamed, half guilty.

They have never killed zombies, and they are all cowards when it comes to killing zombies.

But let Shen Yu, a beautiful girl who looks about their age, protect them? Then they can't do it, they have to face it!

No matter what the reason is for Shen Yu to say that they can kill zombies, she said it anyway, and Cheng Lin and the others also said what they said, not to mention that if three healthy-looking adult men dare not kill even the zombies in the early stage, Can't live after that.

Their rest this time was mainly to give Cheng Lin and the others some time to recover. Seeing that they changed their clothes, ate something, and got their weapons, they should also set off.

In fact, it is very close to XX High School, as long as you walk down this street, turn a corner and walk up to 20 to 30 meters.

In fact, Shen Yu and the others also felt that the closer they were to XX High School, the more zombies on the ground. Some of these should have been cleaned up by people who came to XX High School, and some of them should have been killed by people stationed at XX High School.

Cheng Lin and the others did stay in the car at the beginning of the apocalypse, but although they have not killed zombies, they have an advantage that most people can't compare, that is, they have seen too many zombies through the window. Acceptance is higher than many people.

As long as they mustered up their courage, zombies would not pose much threat to them.

There are few zombies in this section of the road. Shen Yu and the others killed zombies at first, but then they simply gave the opportunity to Fang Yuan, Fang's mother, Fang's mother, and Cheng Lin, and let them practice how to kill zombies.

The result is remarkable. At first, Fang's father and Fang's mother could only keep the zombies farther away, just to help fight. By the time XX High School, the two of them could cooperate to kill a zombie.

Not to mention Fang Yuan, he worked very hard, and now there is no problem in killing three or four zombies in one go.

Cheng Lin's three big boys were really a little cowardly at first, but seeing that Fang's father and Fang's mother were not afraid at all, and they could even kill zombies, they couldn't calm down.

If it goes on like this, aren't the three strong boys even a middle-aged couple?

That's so humiliating.

With this thought, Cheng Lin and the three of them also cheered up, and the three of them began to fight zombies in groups, and they gradually became less timid in the face of zombies.

Shen Yu and the others were quite satisfied with the performance of Cheng Lin and the others.

It is a person who has self-knowledge and is willing to face zombies by himself. All in all, it is not the kind of white-eyed wolf and dodder flower. It is worth saving.

After turning a corner, they were only 20 to 30 meters away from XX High School, and they saw the familiar army green clothes, as well as other people going to XX High School.

The three Cheng Lin burst into tears: "Savior! It's really a savior! It's really good, we actually met them, and we were saved."

Shen Yu: "..."

She was keenly aware of the information gap between them, she Q: "Don't you know that XX High School is a rescue point?"

"Ah? This is a rescue point? Wait, you already knew that? How did you know?" Cheng Lin and the three were also stunned.

"Radio." Shen Yu said two words.

"...We didn't even think of the radio, and besides, we didn't dare to drive in the car." Cheng Lin whispered.

Shen Yu knew it, and briefly explained the situation to them on the way.

Knowing the country's response, Cheng Lin and the three all relaxed a little, and then his mind became alive: "Since there is a safe zone, do you also go to the safe zone? Since we met, we have a fate. Besides, you saved us, we We should also repay you, so, why don't we wait until the safe zone is together? We will repay you slowly, at least the uncles and aunts need to be taken care of, right?"

Shen Yu knew that Cheng Lin wanted to have a good relationship with them, she only shook her head slightly. : "Only Fang Yuan and his uncle and aunt will be in the safe area. We are going to Beijing to find relatives."

"So..." It must be difficult to go to Beijing, but Cheng Lin and the others couldn't tell Shen Yu and the others not to look for them. The words of the relatives only cheered up in the end: "Then Fang Yuan and uncle and aunt are also very good with us, we can take care of each other."

Cheng Lin was enthusiastic, Shen Yu glanced at Fang Yuan, Fang Yuan consciously walked with Cheng Lin One piece, the two chatted in full swing.

Indeed, it would be better for Fang Yuan if there were three young people together, but it was Fang Yuan's business whether or not these companions should be with him, or it would be better for Fang Yuan to deal with it himself.

While they were talking, they arrived at the entrance of XX High School. The little brother in the military green clothes stood up straight and said to Shen Yu and the others who were working on business: "Congratulations to the survivors who have successfully reached the rescue point of XX High School. Now, please cooperate with the inspection and isolation. , if there is no mutation after two hours of isolation, you can wait in line for the car to the base."