page 2

10 years later the hero had become strong and capable in a town of trade and commerce. The hero is called John. John had blue eyes black hair and extraordinary physical power. One day John had come across a group of thugs harassing a young girl with blonde hair and red eyes. As well as a young boy with green eyes and brown hair. The boy was putting himself before the girl and the thugs in a protective gesture. The boy says "Leave us alone we haven't done anything wrong!" One of the thugs says "You didn't pay the protection fee you owe us!" The girl says "We did pay we owe you nothing!" The leader says "Didn't you hear? Taxes are increasing your payment was reduced to chump change so you owe more!" The girl says "We don't have more that was everything we had!" The thugs start to chuckle the leader says "Than we'll just have to sell you into slavery" The boy says "You can't we have paid this is just extorsion!" The thug leader swings their fist. However John catches it with one hand and traps it in place he says. "You shouldn't abuse your standing to pick on the weak" The thug leader says "Who are you? Why are you here?" John smiles and declares "I AM JOHN AND PROTECTING THE WEAK IS WHAT I DO!" The Thug leader says "Are you sane?" John declares "OF COURSE I AM AS LONG AS I LIVE I'LL PROTECT THE WEAK!" Momentary silence than John says "Do you plan to change your ways or do I have to knock you out?" The Thug leader says "GET HIM!" On cue the group of thugs attacked John.