page 7

The Demon King thinks to himself. *If Scarlet wished she could wipe out his empire and she's too dangerous and couldn't be offended* Calmly he says "What do you seek Scarlet?" Scarlet says "I need healing give my mother as much life support you posses next I need a place to live away from people we'll be bringing this corpse with us your free to do as you wish with the rest of our cargo" The Demon King says "That's doable fortunately I have a place that you can use" Scarlet and the Demon King shake each others hands formally signing off the deal. The Demon King says "DEMONS STRIP THE SPACECRAFT OF PARTS WE ARE TAKING EVERYTHING THAT WE CAN GET!" That night Scarlet her mom and the corpse entered their new living space where the old woman worked endlessly on soul manipulation. Elsewhere the Demon King puts the swords in his trophy room alongside his other trophies he continues to rule over all. Elsewhere after dropping The Elf Girl off at the doctors John gifts the magic books to Max and Flare before heading home. At his home John finds a Demon girl at the age of ten with black eyes and red hair burning the entire building down. With that kind hearted person who had raised John as their own son his entire life still inside. John rushed forward like a speeding train he barges inside of the burning building picks up his guardian than jumped through the window landing on his feet. John says "Father are you alright?" The man says "Yes I'll be fine" The Demon girl says "Hey kid you better explain yourself or else I'll have to kill you"