page 58

One month later John stumbled upon Scarlet's place Scarlet says "How can I help you?" John looks at her with empty eyes Scarlet says "You obtained the Demon Lord's power and that of his generals I think I understand I can give you that which you desire most" John says "Really?" Scarlet hands John a device and says "Also you have a skilled blacksmith friend bring them here so that I can train them and they can repair this equipment I'd rather do it myself but I'm too busy taking care of my mom and guarding her and myself" John nods than leaves. Elsewhere Danny takes claim of all of the Demon Lord's wealth and property after tons of legal disputes and arguments over who should get it however due to his role in helping John take down the lessor generals the great generals The Demon Lord the Demon Queen The Demon Lord's daughter his role in helping the resistance and his knowledge he was able to take ownership of the wealth and property of the Demon Lord in search of status and power. One week later John used the device on Jade. As a result advanced technological healing occurs which heals Jade and allows her to awaken from her coma. Two weeks later John takes Sarah to Scarlet. One month later Danny and Jack became business partners combining their connections to expand their business. Four years later the world shakes violently as the sky also turns dark while Lightning fills the sky and darkness spreads while it rains blood. The origin is the location of Scarlet and the old lady as she works on restoring life to the corpse.