page 16

Danny looks at Mike and says "This was made by a demon and enhanced by doctors and magic very powerful and extremely expensive but i'll give it to you for a thousand gold coins a discount of twelve percent lucky for you" Mike says "I don't have enough" Danny says "If you join my group than i'll give it to you for free" Mike says "I'll join your group" Danny hands Mike the bottle and says "One drop is enough i'll see you soon Mike" Mike says "Yeah you'll see me" Later that day John sleeps against an abandoned building when Max approches along with Jack from the right. From the left Flare and Sarah approch. John wakes up seconds before they reach him. John says "How are you guys?" Sarah says "Is he the hero? He doesnt look powerful enough" Flare says "Even so he's the hero" John says "How are you doing my new friends?" Jack says "I'm fine however do you even have a plan?" John says "First we find the Dragons and get them to help us than we fight the Demon King" Jack says "That's a stupid plan first off how do you hope to locate the Dragons? Second off going after the Demon King is a joke his generals would kill us before we even get there" John scratches his head and says "Yeah I guess that makes sense what was I even thinking?" Suddenlt Danny approches he calls out "THERE YOU ARE JUST WHO I WAS LOOKING FOR!" John calls out "HEY DANNY HOW YOU BEEN?" Danny reaches the group and says "I found a map to the dragons trust me it wasnt easy to obtain" John says "Thank you Danny for your hard work"