page 45

After the meeting The Hunter begins crafting new equipment and gear from the materials. Naturally the Hunter's previous equipment and gear was complete trash even an amateur could craft better equipment the armour offered basically no protection from magic attacks or anything at all all it would have taken would be one well placed blow to break it that would be a random sick human villager could break it that easily however it was because of the power of the Hunter who transferred his own power into the equipment allowing it to become tougher more resistant through his own abilities and while he was at it he would use his own skills to get the job done which is why this new equipment and gear which was to be crafted by the best materials from the greatest monsters would put everything else to shame and greatly make the Hunter far more dangerous. Previously Lust was forced to send The Hunter away on dangerous assignments with such pathetic equipment otherwise she wouldn't however by doing that she allowed for The Hunter to become tougher and far more dangerous than before. One month later. The Hunter completed the final piece of his new gear and equipment. Elsewhere John and Jade finished mastering all of their power skills and abilities. Jade had also managed to toughen up her body to the point where it could easily withstand all of her tremendous power and her limits shattered completely allowing her to transcend herself she was unfortunately the last of the Dragon's because The Hunter committed genocide to the Dragon race which left Jade as the sole survivor and the entire Dragon race was with her in power abilities and skills.