page 26

On the road John uses physical strengthening spirit strengthening and soul strengthening all at once while traveling. While Jade continues improving her new found power and abilities always staying besides John as they travel. Four days later they reach their destination Jack whispers "He's nearby it is best to snipe him with arrows" Mike grabs a Dragon scale and tooth bow he grabs a hundred Dragon arrows as well. Emily grabs a Dragon scale and tooth bow and a hundred Dragon arrows. John does the same all except for Jade put on the armor and bring swords and two axes with them. They each take a different direction. Max takes the fourth direction. Soon they have their target conored on four sides. The enemy stands alone he has black hair red eyes and is a Demon as well as a member of the lesser great General's they scratch their head and says "They sent me to the middle of nowhere without any guards and no army to wipe out a possible resistance base? Damn those generals" Suddenly an arrow stabs the Demon in the right arm. One in the left arm one in the right leg and one in the left leg. All four stab him at once. However within five seconds another five arrows enter each arm and each leg. This would maim any other Demon on the level of lesser great General however this Demon activates an ability. Allowing them to drastically enhance his own physical abilities. The Demon forcefully attempts to remove the arrows when four more hits him causing him to fall onto one knee.