Page 42

Jade is able to sense the presence of the Summoner in the far away distance. Jade catches up to the Summoner quickly. The Summoner says "Who are you?" Jade says "I'm a Dragon and your coming with me" Jade changes into a Dragon and carries the Summoner away. One hour later John and his team had already set up camp in the woods John says "How many are left?" Jack says "Now only the Hunter and the Summoner remains amongst the lesser generals the Hunter is an extremely dangerous individual who is easily greater than any of the other lesser generals and rivals the Demon Lord" Blake says "I suggest we don't target the Hunter until after we have eliminated some of the seven great General's for now we should target the Summoner" That is when the Summoner falls from the sky near John. The fall broke the arm and leg of the Summoner while Jade broke the other arm and leg before she dropped the Summoner to the ground. The Summoner says "That almost killed me!" Jade goes next to John back in her human form however her Dragon tail remains but in a minimized version it wags with uncontrollable excitement and affection she says "I've returned with a gift" John says with noticeable jealousy that he was unaware of "Who's that?" Jade's tail wags faster with greater affection and excitement she says "That's the Summoner" John says "Ok" John decapitates the Summoner with his sword gaining his power skills and abilities he says "Another one gone" Jack says "One step closer to the Demon Lord" That was when Jade knocked John to the ground.