page 8

John looks at the Demon girl and says "Did you do this?" The Demon girl says "Yes I burned down the building so what?" John puts his father down gently rises to his feet until he's standing straight up. John says in a voice of rage "You almost killed my father what gives you the right to burn his house down?" The Demon girl says "I'm from the Demon clan which means I can do whatever I want deal with it human!" John says "You demons are monsters I'll make you pay!" John rushed towards the Demon girl and swung a powerful right hook. The Demon girl swung a powerful left hook causing the two to collide. A destructive wave caused by the impact causes the surrounding buildings to shake. The Demon girl says "Your not human are you?" John says "I'll slay you and all other demons!" John strikes with a gut punch. However the Demon girl stops it with her own. The two of them begin exchanging rapid sucker punches, right hooks, left hooks, elbow jabs and other such attacks. They eventually knocked each other out with a final right and left hook. They both hit the ground beaten and weak from the exchange. The Demon girl says "What the Hell are you to actually beat a Demon into a stand still your not human" John slowly rises but the pain keeps him down. Suddenly six more Demons rush over closing the distance in seconds. A Demon girl with red eyes and black hair says "JASMINE WHAT HAPPENED? WHY ARE YOU INJURED?" The beaten Demon girl says "I was attacked by him he's abnormal"