page 36

John uses the ability of the Executioner. This ability negates all magic from others as a result the magic of the Master mage had no effect on John becoming completely useless. John casually approaches when he reaches her he stabs her with a sword made from Dragon tooth and says "This is the end for you" The Master mage says "You will pay for this" John says "I'll take you demons down with me" John kills her and obtains all of her magic abilities and power he says "Three dead"  Danny says in disbelief "Did he seriously kill the Master mage that easily he's a monster" Blake says "This just means we have a better chance against the Demon Lord" When Max wakes him and John practice and work on mastering the Master mages magical power and abilities. Max was noticeably different which was understandable as his lover had just been killed. One month later Jade and John split from the group John says "What's wrong Jade?" Jade wraps her arms around John and kisses him than says "I have to go away for a while I fear something terrible is happening to the Dragon's please be careful" John says "Need me to go with you to help you?"  Jade shakes her head and says "I don't want to put you in danger please stay safe" Jade than leaves. Meanwhile in a Dragon God territory comprised of millions of Dragon Gods The Hunter easily slashes his way through them all before leaving. However that's when he was surrounded by countless powerful monsters.