page 21

That's when John manages to throw the monsters off of him. They crash into trees and into other monsters. John than slashes through the rest of them with his hands using them as blades. Soon exhaustion stops him. The last two hundred monsters circle him looking for a chance to attack . John is than attacked all at once . Suddenly they are all impaled by arrows dropping dead on the ground or in trees seconds later none of them remain. Mike walks out from behind a tree and says "You should learn to be more careful you nearly lost your life" John says "Thanks for the help my friend how long were you going to wait?" Mike says "Not long I only just got here" John says "How did you find me?" Mike says "I found you while hunting for food now I see we have plenty of food!" John looks down and says "Yes I guess we do" Mike says "I suggest we pile them together we can grab them later before we leave" John says "While let's start piling" Mike says "We have a long workload ahead of us" John and Mike begin to gather the dead monsters. Four hours later they add the last monster to the hundredth pile. John says "That's the last of them should we head back?" Mike says "You go I'll stay here guard the piles and set up traps" John says "Are you sure?" Mike nods and says "You have work elsewhere" John nods and than heads back. Ten minutes later John returns to the location of the Dragon survivor and the girl.