Page 38

Days later Jade finds the remains and absorbed the power and skills of the dead Dragons that the Hunter killed. This newly obtained power makes her the fifth World Dragon as well as the weakest of them. Last month the Summoner managed to defeat one of the five World Dragons with an army of six billion Dragons that was obtained from the assistance of the Master mage and the Fallen God. The battle was tough and cost all of the Summoners Dragons and summoned monsters as well as nearly killing the Summoner.However in exchange they gained control of the world Dragon. The Summoner smiles and says "Now with this I'm unstoppable" The Summoner used the World Dragon to take down Legendary grade Monsters Myth grade Monsters Supreme grade Monsters and all the other unattainable grade Monsters made them all submit and became their master creating an army of all these legendary unstoppable monsters. The Summoner than used that army to take control of the other world Dragons except for Jade. Than they took control of a monster with the power of resurrection that allowed the Summoner to revive all the dead Dragons and dead monsters and added them to his army. He then took down Devine and Demonic monsters magical monsters and all others. Currently the Summoner was considered a huge threat to the Demon Lord possibly with the ability to dethrone the Demon Lord. However fortunately for the Demon Lord The Summoner's hate for the Hunter was too vast and that was also an unfortunate thing for the people that wanted the Demon Lord to be dethroned.