page 15

The boy says "It's Mikeand i'm a hunter" Danny says "Mike this place will rip you off i'll show you a better place to sell your animals" Mike says "You sure?" Danny says "Yeah I know a place" Mike says "Let's go" Five minites later a butcher carefully examines the dead animals. Mike says "So how much?" The Butcher says "I can tell you recently hunted them and you managed to kepp them mostly intact i'll give you ten gold coins for all of them" Mike says "You mean it that much?" The Butcher says "Yeah that's my price" Mike says "I'll take it" The Bucther says "Nice doing bussniess with you" The Butcher gives Mike ten gold coins and takes the dead animals. Danny says "That's a good price" Mike says "Thank you Danny if not for you I would never have recieved anywhere near this much!" Danny says "No problem don't even menton it" Mike says "I'll make it up to you want a specfic beast?" Danny says "No however I am looking for a skilled hunter and tracker for my group and you'd be a great pick" Mike says "I'm sorry but I can't join your group" Danny says "Why not?" Mike says "My sister was posioned I need to help her recover" Danny says "Oh what caused it?" Mike says "A Demonic Snake" Danny says "If you had the antidote would you join my group?" Mike says "I don't see why I wouldn't" Danny smiles and pulls out a small bottle from one of his pockets and says "This is an antidote if you use it on your sister she should pull through" Mike's eyes widen in surprise and says "How much?"