page 50

John than beats the explosive user and the elemental user before standing off against The power of destruction and extremely dangerous warrior John says "It's now you and me" She says "No more holding back" They both go all out as a result John effortlessly wins. John than takes all their power and abilities as his own he then limps his way to Greed. Greed was watching over Danny after giving him all of her knowledge. John says "Greed let's finish this" Greed says "Give me your best shot" Greed activated their impenetrable defense. John limps over and uses the new abilities to shatter defenses and effortlessly breaks the impenetrable defense of Greed uses Gluttony's power to take away an enemies power he stabbed Greed with a sword and says "You asked for it" Greed says "Impossible" John kills Greed obtaining her power and abilities. John takes Danny and teleported back to the resistance base where he immediately collapsed. Elsewhere Jade leads the attack on the territory of the now dead Greed. Soon after Jade takes John away and tends to his wounds worried about him. Two months later they returned and were just in time. Pride was leading a massive army of Demons he says "HERO I UNDERESTIMATED YOU YOU MANAGED TO DEFEAT THE MAJORITY OF THE GREAT GENERALS AND ALMOST ALL OF THE LESSER GENERALS I'LL GIVE YOU A CHOICE SURRENDER OR DIE BY MY BLADE!" John says "I'll kill you and then I'll come for your king" Pride says "KILL THEM ALL!" Pride's army attacks John says "Jade I leave the army to you I'll take care of Pride" Jade says "Ok my love" Seconds later Jade attacked the army while John and Pride clashed. John and Pride go all out against each other.