page 10

The old man says "Be careful he grows stronger by the hour the longer he lives the harder it will be to kill him gather a team that will help you on your journey. Seek out the Dragons they will be an invaluable assist to your force the power of Dragons can help you my boy... Find the Dragons..." The old man passed away. John says "I'll find the Dragons and end the Demon King" That day John buried the old man and returned home. To his surprise a thirteen year old girl and fourteen year old boy wait at the building John was heading to. John says "How can I be of assistance?" The girl says "I knew that you would come I saw you return" John scratches his head and says "Who are you?" The boy says "You forgot about us it's us John Max and Flare" John says "Oh yeah now I remember how far did your magic go?" Max says "I'm now a master mage thanks to you" Flare says "My predictions have improved now I can see a year into the future with thirty percent accuracy" John says "That's good right?" The two nod John says "Ok ready to go?" Max says "Ready when you are" John says "First we'll need funds for travel expenses and a way to gather information let's be adventurers" Max says "John don't you know? All of the adventurers are dead they were all dragged out by Demons and were all executed in public because one defied a Demon"