page 51

Unfortunately John's abilities are greater allowing him to defeat and kill Pride adding his power and abilities to his own. Simultaneously Jade defeated the army and adds their power and abilities to her own. Jade then leads the resistance to take back the territory of Pride. Following that Jade and John spend time together. One month later John and Jade head out to take down Lust and the Hunter. The Hunter says "A Dragon how odd I thought I made your race go extinct looks like I missed one" Jade says "your the one who I'll kill you" John says "I will make you pay" The Hunter says "My lady escape I'll take care of these two" John says "We'll see about that" That's when the Hunter faces off against both John and Jade. The Hunter holds his own and proves to have the upper hand in the battle when John and Jade go all out forcing the Hunter to also go all out. John manages to smash through the Hunter's armor as Jade continues her relentless assault. John and Jade continue the fight with the Hunter all three proving to be at a standstill. However the Hunter managed to separate Jade from the battle and says "Let's finish this" Without Jade's aid John is no match for the Hunter. The Hunter beats John down and then Jade returns. However that's when the Hunter delivers the finishing blow to John. Jade says "YOU KILLED HIM YOU KILLED MY JOHN I'LL FUCKING MAKE YOU PAY FOR THAT!" Jade goes psycho she grabbed a hold of the Hunter and turns herself into a bomb using all of her power into destructive power.