page 48

With Gluttony dead the resistance led by Jade managed to retake the territory Gluttony reigned over. One week later John targeted Envy using Sloths teleportation ability and Gluttony's ability to steal an enemies abilities John effortlessly killed Envy and added their power and abilities as his own. With Envy dead the resistance led by Jade managed to retake the territory that Envy reigned over. Elsewhere Lust begins to fear for her own life when the Hunter says "Don't be afraid master I'm here you'll be safe" Lust stops being afraid and says "Thank you" Meanwhile Pride wasn't even concerned in the slightest. Elsewhere Greed meets with a Demon "Are you sure that they can handle this?" The Demon says "Definitely" Two days later Danny and Greed meet and begin to foster a relationship together. Two days later John is preparing to strike another great general when Jade says "Your not planning to go back into battle are you?" John says "Yes I am" Jade says "Not yet it's time to take a break and spend time together" John says "I have to do this" Jade says "It can wait trust me" John says "Ok" John was naturally always in battle in some way either fighting or training himself to master new power and abilities and to better himself as a result he no longer remembered the last time he had taken a break which wasn't healthy in the least. One month later John goes after Greed however instead is ambushed and attacked by eight individuals. One is an unrivaled assassin. One is an unrivaled mage another one is an unrivaled healer another one is an unrivaled defensive individual.