page 46

John and Jade converse John says "How can I help you Jade?" Jade says "I want you to reconsider this journey to kill the Demon Lord please" John looks at Jade and says "Why?" Jade says "It's too dangerous" John says "I have to do this it has to end I will defeat the Demon Lord" Jade kisses John and says "Ok but please don't be reckless" Later that day Max says "John are you ready?" John says "Who's next?" Blake says "Rage" John nods and says "Let's go" John and the rest of the group head out. Two weeks later Rage is visiting a remote village believed to be harbouring resistance members he is followed by an entire army of Demons as well as his own personal guards he calls out "HUMANS BRING OUT THE RESISTANCE MEMBERS OR SUFFER!" Suddenly John approaches Rage from inside the village and says "Rage prepare to die" Suddenly Jade attacked Rage's army while Jasmine and Max battle Rage's personal guards. As a result John and Rage clashed one on one. Rage users one of his abilities that allowed him to absorb attacks while simultaneously using another ability that greatly reduced damage taken and another ability that releases damage taken into shockwaves. However that's when four arrows tipped with the most deadly poison in the world strikes him from John's group. This allowed John to deliver the fatal blow and kill Rage obtaining his powers abilities and skills for his own. Jade swiftly massacred Rage's army obtaining their power and abilities for her own before Max and Jasmine defeated Rage's personal guards.