page 6

The general says in a calm peaceful tone "What is your purpose in being here?" The woman says "I'm sorry we didn't know you see we suddenly crashed down we don't even know where we are" The old woman says "It's almost complete almost there" The Demon general says "What do you mean crashed down?" Suddenly a tremendous aura circles the area. The surrounding woods die all life dies within a two million yard radius. The air becomes deadly as demonic aura intensified. The Demon army members begin to be forced to submit from pressure all except the Demon general. As the aura continues to increase the Demon general begins to be forced to submit. That's when a Demon in black arrives. The Demon turns towards the other Demons all at once they kneel and declare "GREAT DEMON KING WE LIVE TO SERVE AND OBEY!" The Demon King  turns towards the women and says "Visters from above the stars I presume?" The woman says "Your right we are visters our spacecraft crashed here by mistake we mean you no harm" The Demon King says "I am in debt to you thanks to you we avoided a possible uprising and to show my appreciation I won't order an attack however seeing as you are invading my domain I think it's fair to ask for compensation" The woman looks at the elderly woman than at the corpse and then at the sword case. She looks at the Demon King and unleashes a tremendous aura that surpassed that of the Demon King she says "I'm Scarlet Mr Demon King she's my mother as you can see she is not long for this life therefore I wager a negotiation"