page 22

Upon seeing him she says "You alright?" John says "Of course I am I'm going to avenge the Dragons" The girl says "Really? Why don't you hate Dragons for abandoning us in the war?" John says "I have no hate for the Dragons only hope that together we can overthrow the Demon Lord" The girl says "I'm going to help you for the Dragons" John says "In that case welcome to the team" The girl says "Thank you I won't let you down" John says "How's your friend?" The girl says "He'll live after a long rest he'll regain his might" John says "That's good by the way you can call me John" the girl says "Than you can call me Lucy and I'll be your healer" John says "I can't wait to work with you Lucy" Lucy says "Likewise John" That's when Mike arrives he says "John he's ok let's go" John says "Than let's see him" Lucy John and Mike head over to see the Dragon Max healed. The Dragon looks at John and says "Thank you for coming to our aid young humans I wish I could help you unfortunately I can't but I will reward you by giving you the power of Dragons" Suddenly a source of power burns inside of John granting him more power than he ever had before. The Dragon looks at Max and says "As for you who stayed and healed me I  wish I could help you unfortunately all I can do is grant you access to all of our magic books" Max says "Thank you great Dragon"