Page 9

The Demon lady looks at John and says "By law he must be executed for striking a Demon capture and kill him!" immediately the Demons begin to close in on John That's when an old man blocks their path a Demon says "Out of the way old man this is not your concern" The old man says "I will be taking care of this child from today forwards so he can not be executed I'll kill anyone that tries" One of the Demons say "That means you also get executed for defying Demons" The Demons attack than they instantly bleed out as their bodies fall apart. The old man says "I warned you no one is allowed to get near the boy while I live" The Demon lady says "You'll regret this old man come Jasmine let's go" Jasmine says "Ok and boy next time I'll kill you" The two Demons leave the old man says "Child from here forwards I will train you in all that I know" John says "Thank you sir" The old man takes John away. From that night forward John is taught in all types of combat. Six years later John had surpassed his master. Unfortunately this year he was on his death bed and says "Boy I've taught you everything I know the lessons that you have learned shall aid you in your journey... My life was all that stood in the way of the Demon King's way but soon I'll be dead it's up to you to stop him make me proud" John says "Don't worry master I'll make sure he dies by my hands I'll wipe out all the Demons"