page 31

The Demon looks at the human and says "Yes please" The human says "Ok I'll help you then" This human was the grandchild of a particular man who the Demon General known as Pride took an interest in. Pride taught his grandfather strategy after strategy filling his head with a battle oriented mindset and even allowed him to lead some small units in a game of war with the Demon Pride they had done tons of these games and as a result his grandfather became an amazing general and master strategist even being allowed to train a few warriors for the games with Pride. This would also allow the Demon known as Pride an opportunity to improve his leadership skills and become an even better general. That grandfather ended up passing down all of his knowledge to his son and his son passed it all down to his son which happened to be the same human who had encountered this Demon girl. He was also somewhat partners to Danny and this allowed him to get a special skill that was triggered by his knowledge of strategy and battle from his father Danny only provided the necessary catalyst for him to obtain that unique skill. He now uses the skill on the Demon girl. The skill causes the Demon girl to lose all of her healing and as a result of that all of the damage and pain from all the times she was beaten to near death tortured and tormented to return all at once. Simultaneously using this damage to convert it into power.