page 19

The indivual walks away followed by the Eagles and Wolves. Four days later John and the rest of his group arrive in the Dragon graveyard. John says "What happened to them?" All throughout the area the corpses of the Dragons lay their flesh ripped apart by scavangers some only bones remain. Max says "How could anyone sluaghter so many Dragons?" Flare says "This is unbelivable" Jack says "This takes all hope the Dragon's held away it also makes it next to impossible to target any of the generals" John suddenly notices a young Dragon girl eating the corpse of another Dragon as well as another Dragon move. John says "I don't believe it" John takes off towards the Dragon soon reaching it. The Dragon has black scales yellow scales red scales and a hundred diffrent color scales it has black eyes large claws massive wings and very sharp teeth. The Dragon is heavily wounded and struggleing to move John says "Your still alive we found a living Dragon" Max reaches John and notices the Dragon weakly breath he says "This is bad" John says "Can you save him?" Max says "I can try see if you can find any more surviors" John says "Good idea see you later" John takes off in search of more survivors. While Max tries to heal the other Dragon. Two hours of searching amoungst all the corpses reveals a sole survivor. A Dragon eating it's dead kin John decides to keep looking until reaching the end of the Dragon territory where he finds another survivor. This one is also in critical condition next to them is a girl. She uses healing power to heal the Dragon.