page 40

Also in the town was the lesser general The King of the Monsters who was also the replacement for the believed to be dead Berserker. The two individuals soon come face to face Berserker says "So your my replacement?" The King of the Monsters says "Yes" seconds later they clash. Elsewhere The Hunter and the Summoner come face to face. The Summoner says "Hunter glad you could make it so I could end this here and now" The Hunter says "I've been ordered to take you down without killing you so prepare yourself" The Summoner summons all of their summons than says "ATTACK!" The Hunter and the Summoner than clash. Six hours later. Berserker and the kirigiri of the Monsters had destroyed the entire town during their fight and were both greatly wounded and extremely exhausted on the verge of collapse. That's when John arrives and says "You two have done more than enough destruction prepare to die" John enters the fight turning the one on one into a three way fight. Soon John stabs both of them with a Dragon bone Axe each to the gut and than a double decapitation. John gains their powers skills and abilities before leaving. Elsewhere The Hunter stands above the beaten Summoner after killing all of the Summoner's Summons starting with the revival one. That prevented any revivals. The Hunter was greatly wounded in the battle he says "It's over Summoner you've lost" The Summoner says "How is this possible you couldn't have won it's not possible I HAD WORLD DRAGONS AND ALL THE MOST POWERFUL MONSTERS!" The Hunter says "I'm leaving now you better head back to your superiors if I have to come and get you you'll wish you were dead understood?" The Summoner says "Yes" The Hunter leaves.