page 28

Suddenly John is overcome with a new power as the Demons powers are absorbed by him he says "This is new" Jade clings to his arm and says "It's an ability of Dragons my love it allows one to steal the power and abilities of a vanquished enemy and use them as our own" John nods than goes and checks on Max he says "Hey you alright?" Max says while in pain "I'm ok the armor absorbed most of the blow" John looks at the worn out armour and says "It's a good thing need help?" Max says "No I'll be fine" Nearby Jack says "We should hurry our next target is in a nearby town and we need to strike now" Five minutes later the group are on the road once again. Two days later they arrive in a small town run by Demons from behind the scenes while a King is used to cover up demon control. Jack says "Danny do you have it?" Danny says "Yes I have it why do you need it? This is expensive" Jack says "It's what we will use to kill the second target" Danny says "Oh that makes sense" John says "How do we use it?" Jack says "We get him to swallow it than it kills him" John says "We might need some help getting him to swallow it" Jack says "I have that covered" Jack grabs the bottle and heads out he says "A drop can kill an average Demon in seconds the target will die" Meanwhile John and Jade go into seclusion outside the town.