page 37

An individual with white hair and black eyes says "Hunter why do you have to kill all of them you could leave me some of them?" The Hunter says "Summoner I couldn't care less about helping you obtain minions now get get out of my way"  The Summoner summons millions of monsters of different races and says "ATTACK!" Instantly they all attack the Hunter. Unfortunately he kills them all effortlessly and says "Next time I'll kill you don't fuck with me again" The Hunter leaves. The Summoner escaped. A month later the Fallen God ambushed the Hero's party while on their journey. However after a tough fight John kills the Fallen God gaining his power and abilities. John collapsed he says "That was a tough fight" Lucy heals John and says "Yeah I'm surprised we even survived" Jack says "That's two of the four strongest of the lesser generals dead" John gets to his feet filled with tremendous levels of power as he learns to control the powers and abilities of the Fallen God. Meanwhile the Hunter faces off against one of the ten most powerful Dragons as nine copies of himself face off against the other nine. However there are four world Dragons which are believed to be as powerful as the Demon Lord during the great war, The Hunter and the Dragon fight causing the ground to shake violently around them. Unfortunately simultaneously all ten of these Dragons are killed by the Hunter and his copies before they slaughter the other Dragons in the dens before leaving. The Hunter smiles and says "I'll be back for you master"