page 43

John was naturally caught off guard by the sudden attack. Jade was naturally on top of John every one else backs away Danny says "Um you two probably want some privacy so we will just go now" They leave. John looks at Jade and says "Jade what are you doing?" Jade says "I was waiting for you to finally return my feelings for so long that jealousy in your voice was enough now I know that you love me too!" John tries to get up however Jade effortlessly overpowered him without even having to try that was naturally the gap between the two of them at the moment. Jade says "I love you so much John and one day we will be a very happy couple together!" Jade kisses John and then starts to have her way with him. They made out for the rest of the night in the morning they wake up besides each other without any clothing only their body heat to keep them warm. John and Jade began to train together and learn how to master their newly obtained power and abilities while they often flirted and made out. Jade also used her training to help strengthen her body to better contain and withstand her power. One month later the seven great General's hold an important meeting. A individual with Golden hair and eyes says "My informats informed me that a Hero surfaced recently and killed the lesser generals" A Demon with pink hair and eyes says "Greed does it even matter?" A Demon with red eyes and hair says "Envy silence you annoy me"