page 32

This causes the Demon girl to tap into extreme levels of power. The human says "The name is Blake" The Demon girl looks at Blake and says "My name is Jasmine" Blake says "You will be joining me in the Hero's team from now on" Jasmine nods and says "As you wish" Later that day Alice pours the entire bottle into the Executioner's meal. As a result the Executioner soon collapsed on the verge of death. The Executioner reaches out and says "You'll pay for this" Alice says "I don't think so" At that moment John cuts off the Executioner's head and gains his power and abilities. Meanwhile Jade and Jasmine murdered all of the demons in town. Blake and Danny stopped Jade from killing Jasmine and explained the circumstances of the partnership. John says "That was the second one who's next?" Also Alice was from a family of slaves. Her ancestors were the first ones back during the war they were forced to cook the meals for the Demon Lord's troops and the General's it was something to that was continued throughout the entire war and then after the war it resumed her mother was freed from that by a Demon high ranking official and made into their exclusive cook allowing for her to settle down in this town. Elsewhere there of the other great General's gathered together. One of them was the one that slaughtered the Dragons in Jade's tribe along with a man with red eyes and white hair and the third one who had blue eyes and brown hair. The Dragon killer says "Master mage"