page 13

Max says "Jack your right as always so will you join us?" Jack says "If I join than the Demons wull sluaghter my family than me so what do I stand to gain?" Max says "What do you want?" Jack says "I want more knoweledge of course more information as you are awere Max that knowledge is power and the more knowledge one has the more power they have" Max says "What about the knowledge of the fucture?" Jack's eyes grow wide he says "In that case I'll join you" Elsewhere a boy with golden hair and blue eyes tracks down a wild rabbit. The boy holds out a small blade and throws it. The rabbit is stabbed through it's ear out the other ear and continues through momentum and gets stuck in a tree. As the rabbit dies the boy reaches the body and lifts it up and over his shoulder he than goes over to the tree to retrive his knife. Afterwards the boy heads back to their lookout. The boy reaches a tall tree with a bag against it he stuffs the rabbit inside and says "That makes thirty rabbits four foxes and six birds in the hour since I left I should be able to get a good price for them" The boy than picks up a smaller bag and says "I have my twelve blades the two explosives and my axe maybe I can hunt something bigger?" Twelve minites later the boy hides behind a tree watching for an oppertunity to strike.