Page 56

An hour later the Demon Lord stopped and says "Alright that's enough no more holding back" The Demon Lord attacked effortlessly killed Jasmine than he moved at the speed of light closed in on Mike and strikes. However Emily jumped in between Mike and the Demon Lord. Unfortunately the blow goes through both of their bodies killing them both together. The Demon Lord smirks and says "Your turn" The Demon Lord reached Flare and killed her by punching a hole through her. Flare says "Run brother" Blake walked into the room and says "Hey kid did we win yet?" Suddenly a hole appeared in Blake's chest made by the Demon Lord. Max noticed a sword case and used magic to teleport it within John's reach. Max says "OKAY IT'S YOU AND ME NOW!" Max goes all out and manages to buy another five minutes before getting killed. The Demon Lord looks around and says "Where did that Hero go?" The Demon Lord soon finds John and Lucy. John says "LUCY LOOK OUT BEHIND YOU!" Lucy looks behind her seconds before the Demon Lord punched her head clean off her body killing her. The Demon Lord says "You should have just killed me but instead you wasted your time now your team is dead when I am finished with you I'll destroy the entire resistance that worthless daughter of mine as well I will bathe the world in the blood of the resistance and the fools who thought that they could dethrone me and then when I'm done I'll get new generals and new subordinates and I'll rule over them all for centuries to come and when the next hero arrives I'll be doing this again and again for all of eternity and it's all your fault"