page 29

While in seclusion John uses the superior awareness of Dragons while simultaneously using Dragon spirit strengthening as well as Dragon soul strengthening plus Dragon physical strengthening while also using Dragon presence concealment to hide his presence while also using physical enhancement to enhance his physical abilities temporarily simultaneously using Limit break to break through his limits and the full power of the brain allowing him to become stronger through training at an accelerated rate. Meanwhile Jade also continues improving and mastering her new power and abilities gained from her lost tribe. Jade is also staying besides John. Meanwhile back in the nearby town. Max enters a magic store and goes through the lessons to learn more magic. Meanwhile Sarah enters a blacksmith store and buys better equipment for blacksmithing. Meanwhile Jack meets with an individual with green eyes blonde hair a girl at the age of seventeen. Jackson says "Your here I won't have to hunt you down Alice" The girl says "How is he? Is he really able to kill the Demon Lord?" Jack says "I don't know he has the potential to eliminate some powerful generals however the Demon Lord I don't really know at the very least he'll give us a chance" Alice says "So you want me to eliminate the Executioner with the poison?"  Jack says "Actually I believe that the Hero has gained an ability that allows him to obtain the power and skills of his enemies after he kills them if so having him deliver the final blow to the Executioner might prove to be more beneficial down the road"