page 53

Jade's body was naturally tough enough to survive the explosion which allowed John to do that. Three months later John had become empty inside after mastering the Hunter's and Lust's powers and abilities he had been empty and miserable as Jade remained alive but in a coma that she might never wake up from. The resistance no longer led by Jade but instead by Max managed to take back the territory that Lust regined over. Currently the resistance was ready for battle against the Demon Lord they only needed John. Blake approached John and says "John it's time to end this once and for all" Sarah says "Wait I managed to salvage the materials from The Hunter's gear and equipment and made a new and improved armor and equipment for the battle" The equipment of the Hunter had been extremely tough and powerful enough for it to withstand the continues attacks of Jade who's physical abilities were enough to withstand the force of her explosion when also considering the power she was using in her attacks it was even stronger on top of that John's abilities had been a thousandth of hers and with his abilities for armor and defense shattering combined with Jade's attacks the fact that the equipment was able to withstand so many attacks was incredible however Sarah had been able to make this new and improved version 50% better than the original. John looks at Sarah Blake and the equipment and says "Fine let's finish this" One day later the fateful battle took place. Hundreds of thousands of humans and members of the other races made up the resistance in total it was an army of 12 million led by Max who was the general and John as the hero.